- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- C32 Acerts
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Call for price!
The GT60 styling is marked by an aggressive bow flare, a long and low foredeck, a sleek deck house and a tumblehome aft, with enhanced styling as the hullside air intakes are hidden as air is brought in underneath the cockpit gunwales ensuring that the engine room is free from salt. The resin-infused process eliminates weight from the hull to provide a more uniform structure with a superior glass-to-resin ratio that makes for a stronger structure and a more precise fit of bulkheads and stringers. Hatteras has also adopted a single integral fuel tank, mounted low on centerline, lowering the longitudinal center of gravity.
This arrangement provides for a peninsula helm console off the starboard side.
In the 173 sq ft. cockpit, you will find comfortable mezzanine seating, with an 8.0 cubic ft freezer tucked underneath. Additional standard fishing amenities include tackle drawers under the aluminum ladder to the bridge. On the lower mezzanine you'll find insulated storage tubs and molded into the deck are two 60-inch fish boxes with macerator. One of the in-deck boxes houses a livewell. In addition, a transom molded fishbox is standard. I the steps leading to the salon, you'll find storage as well as a chill box in the top step. Additional amenities include washdown, flush rod holders in the coaming, as well as gaff and mop storage.
Down below, the arrangement includes four staterooms and three heads.
- Exterior Finish / Construction
- Isophthalic gelcoat, exterior layer, white (all areas except hull) Blister resistant vinylester gel coat, clear (hull) Hull and superstructure painted with a premium linear polyester/polyurethane coating for improved cosmetics and increased durability Polymer/copper based anti-fouling bottom paint Boot stripe, linear polyester/polyurethane coating Decks, non-skid surface, polyurethane paint with polymeric beads Solid fiberglass, resin-infused hull bottom with premium vinylester resins Hull sides of resin infused composite construction with PVC foam core and premium vinylester resins Solid fiberglass, resin-infused longitudinal stringers Steel reinforcement plates resin infused into longitudinal stringers at key locations to create engine foundations Bulkheads, athwartships and interior decks of resin-infused composite construction using PVC foam core Painted black mask Optional/Custom - 4 SR, 3 head arrangement
- Hardware & Miscellaneous
- African Mahogany wood bulkheads, cabinetry and trim with a satin polyester finish All hardware in satin chrome Fortress FX-55 anchor, anchor line and hawse pipe Bow thruster tube Four polished stainless-steel spring line cleats with chafing strips, through bolted in aluminum backing plate Polished stainless steel bow cleats and chocks with chafing strips, through bolted in aluminum backing plates Two polished stainless steel stern cleats and hawse pipes, through bolted in aluminum backing plates Polished anodized welded aluminum rails on bow side-deck and flybridge, drilled and tapped in aluminum backing plates Fog bell Dual air horns Zincs on rudders and shafts Black braided nylon mooring lines (6) Alloy 22 high-strength propeller shafts Manganese bronze dripless rudder seals Dripless shaft seals with spare seals Life jackets (8) Life ring Portable "drychem" fire extinguishers (4), U.L. approved type in compliance with United States Coast Guard and ABYC standards Stainless steel trim tabs Manganese bronze struts Stainless steel rudders Propellers, Nibral high performance Re-boarding steps to cockpit Black fenders (4) Deck plates for fuel and water fills and waste pump out Heavy-duty engine couplings Anchor locker on bow deck Optional/Custom Equipment - Wiring for later installation of Windlass Bow deck freshwater washdown, add'l outlet
- Systems monitor with programmable logic controller read-out, visual and audible signals for exhaust temperature, alternator, battery voltage, high bilge water, fire warning in engine compartment, fire extinguisher discharge in engine room, AC power loss, smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, and holding tank 3/4 full monitor Icom VHF, Furuno RD30 depth and temp Polished anodized welded aluminum rails and stanchions Two bench seats with vinyl-covered polyfoam cushions Control station with all necessary switches and dimmable lighted instrument panel Compass with dimmable light Pod console with custom wheel and single-lever clutch and throttle controls (electronic) with emergency back-up, engine synchronization, and trolling valve control switches Hydraulic power-assisted steering Adjustable helm chair DC AM/FM stereo receiver with CD player and speakers Neutral interlock switches allowing engine to start in neutral only Fuel level gauges Rod storage space under port and starboard benches Top-loading insulated drink box Additional storage areas beneath seat(s) and console Powder-coated grab rails Optional/Custom Equipment - Open flybridge with peninsula console and twin helm chairs Flybridge air conditioning blowers Sheltered weatherproof receptacle, under helm Flybridge freezer, 8 cu ft. top loading Flybridge freshwater connection for tower washdown Flybridge teak accent strip Flybridge cushions - C-Worthy, Subrella PipeWelders full tuna tower - to be installed in Florida
- Electrical Systems
- Two 24 volt banks of heavy-duty, 12 volt marine batteries (6) mounted in fire retardant fiberglass boxes U.L. 1426 listed boat cable, tin-coated with insulation Gel/lead acid compatible 240 volt automatic battery charger, 50/60Hz Automatic battery paralleling system with switch at control console One 240 volt, 50 amp, transformer connected retractable shore cord with over-current protection (cockpit) One 240 volt, 50 amp, transformer connected shore cord inlet with cord and over-current protection (cockpit) DC LED lights and fixtures AC duplex outlet(s) with ground fault protection Battery control panel with fuses and isolation switches DC electronics panel with magnetic circuit breakers AC and DC distribution panels with magnetic circuit breakers AC switching panel with source selector switches, volt meter, ammeter, frequency meter, generator start/stop controls, and distribution panel selector switches Navigation lights Ground fault protection on AC receptacles and AC lighting circuits Air conditioning, 50,000 BTUs, with reverse cycle heating TV antenna, Omni-directional Ventilation fans in attic space
- Engine Compartment & Bilge
- Pultruded fiberglass rudder shelf AC fluorescent lights DC lights DC bilge blower Twin diesel, freshwater-cooled main engines with electrically controlled marine gears, neutral interlocks, exhaust silencers, engine hour meters, alternators, fuel filters and seawater strainers FM200 fixed fire extinguishing system for engine compartment with automatic and remote manual controls, plus audible and visual discharge signals One 21.5kW freshwater-cooled Electronic Quiet Diesel Onan generator (D) with shock mounts, seawater strainer, remote start, fuel/water separator, hour meter, water lift muffler and sound enclosure Polyethylene water lines Freshwater connection AC compressed air system with air line and regulator 24-volt DC bilge and sump pumps: three at 3700 gph, one at 500 gph, with heavy-duty float switches and protective guards Auxiliary emergency bilge pump, 150 gpm in lazarette Bronze/chrome-plated ball-valves through bolted in solid fiberglass on all underwater through hull fittings with electrical bonding throughout Pressurized 230 volt AC freshwater pump 230-volt AC 30-gallon electric water heater Integral fiberglass fuel tanks constructed with fire-retardant resin and bronze fittings, and coated with fire-retardant paint Polyethylene water tank Polyethylene sewage holding tank with 24 volt DC sewage pump, plumbed for dockside pump-out with 3/4 full display and alarm as part of systems monitor programmable logic controller 110-volt AC reversible oil changing system for engines, gear and generator with Hatteras patented quick disconnect U.L. Marine-listed fuel filter/water separator, generator Sealed shower sumps U.L. Marine-listed duplex fuel filters/water separators, engines Electric fuel priming pumps, engines Powder coated grab rails Painted polyurethane engine room and bilges United States Coast Guard type A1 U.L. Marine-listed fuel lines Isolated discharge sea chest 1" stainless steel steering tie bar with pivoting self-aligning ball joint connection at all cylinder and tie bar connections Insulatoin in deck Pick-up sea chests DC voltmeter in battery panel Start/stop switches and hour meter Rubber deck mat between engines Seawater pressure system with AC pump Transducer well, glycol filled Optional/Custom Equipment - CAT C-32A @ 1900 engines Auxiliary fuel tank - Additional 245 gallons Additional generator 21.5kW Thru hulls and wire for later installation - Watermaker
- Molded fiberglass, 153 square feet including mezzanine with seating Seating with cushions across upper mezzanine Polished anodized aluminum ladder to flybridge with acrylic steps Transom door Sliding glass door to deckhouse Stereo speakers with volume control DC overhead lights under flybridge overhang Powder-coated grab rails on cab inside Hatch with chrome plated brass lock to engine compartment Seawater and freshwater wash down outlets Shore water connection with pressure reducing valve Bait and Tackle Center with 3 drawers, cutting board, and gaff storage covered by door Bait freezer, 8.0 cubic-foot Insulated storage box in mezzanine Insulated storage tub Two 60-inch fish boxes with macerator, flush in deck Storage in steps to deckhouse with chill box in top step Lazarette access through hatch Aluminum mounting plate laminated in deck for fighting chair Polished stainless steel rod holders, flush-mount set of 4 Transom hawsers ISO standard scuppers in cockpit and cockpit hatches Optional/Custom Equipment - Cockpit coaming lights Cockpit underwater lights, Seavision 2 each
- Carpeting Fabric headliner with wood accents installed on track system for service access Sliding glass door to cockpit 42" LCD TV Bose Lifestyle 35 home theater with AM/FM, CD/DVD, and surround sound speakers Icemaker Fixed frameless windows with tinted safety glass DC LED lighting AC duplex outlet(s) with ground fault protection L-shaped lounge with rod storage, loose cushions, arm rests and double needle stitching Throw pillows Carbon monoxide detector Smoke detector HVAC control Polished stainless steel threshold at salon door Optional/Custom Equipment - All area - Headliner - Whisper Wall Salon aft entry Amtico flooring Salon aft entry pneumatic sliding door Salon hullsiding - Whisper wall Custom décor - salon sofa, Salon cocktail table by Release Marine, throw pillows
- Amtico vinyl flooring Fabric headliner installed on track system for service access Fixed frameless windows with tinted safety glass Microwave/convection oven covered by cabinet door DC LED lighting AC duplex outlet(s) with ground fault protection Genuine wood inserts to match interior finish on appliance fascia Dinette with storage underneath and solid surface table with stainless steel pedestal Custom countertops with sink and storage cabinets made of finished wood AC undercountertop refrigerator and freezer drawer units (2) AC four-burner ceramic cooktop Optional/Custom Equipment - Galley - 3rd unit, undercounter appliance Galley countertops - Cambria by Coastal Countertops Dinette table top - Release Marine Galley hullsiding - Whisper Wall Custom décor - Galley gar stools, throw pillows
- Master Stateroom & Head
- Stateroom - Carpeting Fabric headliner installed on track system for service access Fabric covered hullside(s) and bulkhead(s) installed on track system for service access Queen-sized berth with upholstered headboard and cedar-lined storage underneath Upholstered berth base Custom mattress, spread, throw pillows, pillows, pillow shams, mattress pad and sheets Cedar-lined hanging locker with doors, shelf and automatic light Nightstands with drawers Dresser with drawers 19" LCD TV Bose 3-2-1 GS with AM/FM and DVD/CD w/speakers Full length mirror DC LED lighting DC low-voltage lights under berth AC duplex outlet(s) with ground fault protection Private access to head Smoke detector Carbon monoxide detector HVAC control Head - Amtico vinyl flooring Fabric headliner installed on track system for service access Wallcovering Solid surface countertop, backsplash and side splash with integral sink Hardwood baseboards Stall shower with door and automatic sump pump Storage cabinet with mirror above sink Base cabinet with storage Towel bar Freshwater toilet 120 volt AC air freshener blower DC LED lighting AC duplex outlet(s) with ground fault protection Plexi mirror around upper cabinet Holding tank 3/4 full indicator lights Optional/Custom Equipment - Custom décor - SR bunkcover, pillow shams, headboard, berth keeper, berth base, throw pillows Queen System 3 mattress Plexi mirrored ceiling in head Countertop in head - Avonite Pearl Custom décor - Head faucet, towel bar, tissue holder, custom robe hook, towel rings, upper cabinetry hardware, showerhead, wallcovering
- Starboard Guest Stateroom
- Carpeting Fabric headliner installed on track system for service access Fabric covered hullside(s) and bulkhead(s) installed on track system for service access Twin berths with storage under outer berth Upholstered berth base(s) HMC System 1 mattress, spread, throw pillows, pillows, pillow shams, mattress pad and sheets Double cedar-lined hanging locker with doors, shelf and automatic light Nightstand with drawers Full length mirror DC LED lighting AC duplex outlet(s) with ground fault protection Private access to head Smoke detector Carbon monoxide detector HVAC control Optional/Custom Equipment - Custom décor - SR bunkcovers, pillow shams, berth base, berth keeper, throw pillows Rod storage locker, bunk stateroom
- Bow Guest Stateroom
- Carpeting Fabric headliner installed on track system for service access Fabric covered hullside(s) and bulkhead(s) installed on track system for service access Queen-sized tapered berth with upholstered headboard and cedar-lined storage underneath Upholstered berth base Custom mattress, spread, throw pillows, pillows, pillow shams, mattress pad and sheets Cedar-lined hanging/storage lockers with automatic light Nightstands, port and starboard DC AM/FM stereo receiver with CD player and speakers Full length mirror DC LED lighting AC duplex outlet(s) with ground fault protection Private access to head Smoke detector Carbon monoxide detector HVAC control Screened overhead hatch with privacy cover Optional/Custom Equipment - TV 19" LCD with DVD stereo Custom décor - SR bunkcover, pillow shams, headboard, berth keeper, berth base, throw pillows Queen System 3 mattress
- Optional Fourth Stateroom
- Carpeting Fabric headliner installed on track system for service access Fabric covered hullside(s) and bulkhead(s) installed on track system for service access Upper/lower berths with storage under lower berth Upholstered berth base(s) HMC System 1 mattress, spread, throw pillows, pillows, pillow shams, mattress pad and sheets Cedar-lined hanging locker with door and automatic light Full length mirror DC LED lighting AC duplex outlet(s) with ground fault protection Smoke detector Carbon monoxide detector HVAC control Optional/Custom Equipment - Custom décor - SR bunkcovers, berth keepers, berth base
- Guest Heads
- Amtico vinyl flooring Fabric headliner installed on track system for service access Wallcovering Solid surface countertop, backsplash and side splash with integral sink Hardwood baseboards Stall shower with door and automatic sump pump Storage cabinet with mirror Base cabinet to match interior finish with storage Towel bar Freshwater toilet 120V AC air freshener blower DC LED lighting AC duplex outlet(s) with ground fault protection Plexi mirror around upper cabinet Holding tank 3/4 full indicator lights Optional/Custom Equipment - Plexi mirrored ceilings Countertops - Avonite Pearl Custom décor - Towel bars, tissue holder, custom robe hooks, towel rings, upper cabinetry hardware, showerheads, wallcovering
- Carpeting Fabric headliner installed on track system for service access Fabric covered hullside(s) and bulkhead(s) installed on track system for service access Flush panel doors with door stops to staterooms and head(s) Lighted stairway to salon DC LED lighting Access to port & starboard storage, electric panels, and electric water tank gauge with DC light Wainscoting Optional/Custom Equipment - Custom décor - passage door hardware, privacy door hardware Companionway upper panels - Whisper Wall
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Contact Bluewater Yacht Sales at: Baltimore office - 410-342-6600 Gransonville office - 410-827-0873 Hampton office - 757-723-0793 Wanchese office - 252-473-5010 Charleston office - 843-722-4546 Wrightsville Beach office - 910-256-6643 Beaufort office - 252-728-2645