- 63 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- C32 Acerts
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Call for price!
The GT63 is designed for fishing first and is one of the most beautiful boats in her class and offers a 41-knot top speed and packed with the power to leave the competition in its wake.
At heart, the GT63 is a showcase of the style that is marked by aggressive bow flare, a long and low foredeck, a sleek deckhouse and tumblehome aft - an artful element not common on convertibles in this size range. Lines are enhanced with optional teak accents more typically found on custom builds.
The cockpit is sized and equipped to meet the high standards of the most experienced crews. In addition to clever stowage for everything from tackles and rods to gaffs, there's a recirculating livewell in the transom, refrigerated fish boxes, lift-up coaming gate, and a drop-down wing station with clutch and throttle controls and featuring a mezzanine seat with a sloped backrest that can make a long run in choppy seas feel like a luxury ride. The ladder from the mezzanine leads to the open bridge, which features a center console helm and ample seating and storage forward
The salon and island galley provide an enormous sense of space and offer 270-degree visibility. Exquisitely crafted built-in furniture is arranged to enhance space and makes it easy for passengers to take in the scenery from any seat. The island counter is wonderful for both cooking and entertaining and comes with bar stools positioned around it. Accommodations are down from the galley and feature a standard four stateroom, three head arrangement.
- Exterior Finish / Construction
- Isophthalic gelcoat, exterior layer, white (all areas except hull) Blister resistant vinylester gel coat, clear (hull) Hull and superstructure painted with a premium linear polyester/polyurethane coating for improved cosmetics & increased durability Polymer/copper based anti-fouling bottom paint Boot stripe, linear polyester/polyurethane coating Decks, non-skid surface, polyurethane paint with polymeric beads Solid fiberglass, resin-infused hull bottom, with premium vinylester resins Hull sides of resin infused composite construction with PVC foam core and premium vinylester resins Solid fiberglass, resin-infused longitudinal stringers Steel resin infused into longitudinal stringers at key locations to create engine foundations Bulkheads, athwartships and interior decks of resin-infused composite construction using PVC foam core Painted black mask Bow deck freshwater wash down, additional outlet
- Hardware & Miscellaneous
- Wood bulkheads, cabinetry and trim with a satin polyester finish in African mahogany All hardware in satin nickel Fortress FX-55 anchor, anchor line and hawse pipe Bow thruster tube Four polished stainless steel spring line cleats with chafing strips, through bolted in aluminum backing plate Polished stainless steel bow cleats and chocks with chafing strips, through bolted in aluminum backing plate Two polished stainless steel stern cleats and hawse pipes, through bolted in aluminum backing plate Polished anodized welded aluminum rails on bow, side-deck and flybridge, drilled and tapped in aluminum backing plates Fog bell Dual air horns Zincs on rudders and shafts Black braided nylon mooring lines (6) Alloy 22 high-strength propeller shafts Manganese bronze dripless rudder seals Dripless shaft seals with spare seals Life jackets (8) Life ring Portable "drychem" fire extinguishers (4), U.L. approved type in compliance with United States Coast Guard and ABYC standards Stainless steel trim tabs Manganese bronze struts Stainless steel rudders Propellers, Nibral high performance Re-boarding steps to cockpit Black fenders (3) Deck plates for fuel and water fills and waste pump out Heavy duty engine couplings Anchor locker on bow deck Optional/Custom Equipment - GT Design Series Interior to include custom Mahogany raised panel doors and upgraded hardware Wiring for later installation of Windlass Bow deck freshwater washdown, add'l outlet Water delivery kit
- Systems monitor with programmable logic controller read-out, visual and audible signals for exhaust temperature, alternator, battery voltage, high bilge water, fire warning in engine compartment, fire extinguisher discharge in engine room, AC power loss, smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, and holding tank 3/4 full monitor Icom VHF, Furuno RD30 depth and temp Polished anodized welded aluminum rails and stanchions Two bench seats with vinyl covered polyfoam cushions Control station with all necessary switches and dimmable lighted instrument panel Compass with dimmable light Pod console with custom wheel and single-lever clutch and throttle controls (electric) with emergency back-up, engine synchronization, and trolling valve control switches Hydraulic power assisted steering Adjustable helm chair DC AM/FM stereo receiver with CD player and speakers Neutral interlock switches allowing engine to start in neutral only Fuel level gauges Rod storage space under port and starboard benches Top-loading insulated drink box Additional storage area beneath seat(s) and console Powder-coated grab rails Release Marine teak riding seat backs One freshwater outlet Optional/Custom Equipment - Open flybridge air conditioning blowers Weatherproof receptacle 120V duplex, under helm Open FB freezer, 8 cubic ft, top loading Open FB - removable ladder back seats and sockets FB freshwater connection for tower washdown FB teak accent strip Open FB cushions, custom by C-Worthy Open FB helm chair, by Murray Brothers PipeWelders tuna tower package
- Electrical Systems
- Two 24 volt banks of heavy duty, 12 volt marine batteries (6) mounted in fire retardant fiberglass boxes U.L. 1426 listed boat cable, tin-coated with insulation Gel/lead acid compatible 240 volt automatic battery charger, 50/60Hz Automatic battery paralleling system with switch at control console One 240 volt, 50 amp, transformer connected retractable shore cord with over-current protection (cockpit) One 240 volt, 50 amp, transformer connected shore cord inlet with cord and over-current protection (cockpit) DC LED lights and fixtures AC duplex outlet(s) with ground fault protection Battery control panel with fuses and isolation switches DC electronics panel with magnetic circuit breakers AC and DC distribution panels with magnetic circuit breakers AC switching panel with source selector switches, volt meter, ammeter, frequency meter, generator start/stop controls, and distribution panel selector switches Navigation lights Ground fault protection on AC receptacles and AC lighting circuits Air conditioning, 50,000 BTUs, with reverse cycle heating TV antenna, Omni-directional Ventilation fans in attic space Optional/Custom Equipment - Rope lighting in all heads on separate electrical switch Repositioned fireboy pull handle
- Engine Compartment & Bilge
- Pultruded fiberglass rudder shelf AC fluorescent lights DC lights DC bilge blower Twin diesel, freshwater-cooled main engines with electrically controlled marine gears, neutral interlocks, exhaust silencers, engine hour meters, alternators, fuel filters and seawater strainers FM200 fixed fire extinguishing system for engine compartment with automatic and remote manual controls, plus audible and visual discharge signals One 21.5kW freshwater-cooled Electronic Quiet Diesel Onan generator (D) with shock mounts, seawater strainer, remote start, fuel/water separator, hour meter, exhaust water separator and sound enclosure Polyethylene water lines Freshwater connection AC compressed air system with air line and regulator 24-volt DC bilge and sump pumps: three at 3700 gph, one at 500 gph, with heavy duty float switches and protective guards Auxiliary emergency bilge pump, 150 gpm in lazarette Bronze/chrome-plated ball valves through bolted in solid fiberglass on all underwater through hull fittings with electrical bonding throughout Pressurized 230 volt AC freshwater pump 230-volt AC 30-gallon electric water heater Integral fiberglass fuel tank constructed with fire retardant resin and bronze fittings, and coated with fire retardant paint Polyethylene water tank Polyethylene sewage holding tank with 24 volt DC sewage pump, plumbed for dockside pump0out with 3/4 full display and alarm as part of systems monitor programmable logic controller 110-volt AC reversible oil changing system for engines, gear and generator with Hatteras patented quick disconnect U.L Marine-listed fuel filter/water separator, generator Sealed shower sumps U.L. Marine-listed duplex fuel filters/water separators, engines Electric fuel priming pumps, engines Powder coated grab rails Painted polyurethane engine room and bilges United States Coast Guard type A1 U.L. Marine listed fuel lines Isolated discharge sea chest 1" stainless steel steering tie bar with pivoting self aligning ball joint connection at all cylinder and tie bar connections Insulation in deck Pick-up sea chests DC voltmeter in battery panel Start/stop switches and hour meter Rubber deck mat between engines Transducer well, glycol filled Optional/Custom Equipment - Additional generator, 21.5kW Install thru hulls and wire for later installation - Watermaker Pre-plumb and pre-wire optional watermaker to outboard forward starboard side of engine room, install watermaker thru hull in for bilge area
- Molded fiberglass, 173 square feet including mezzanine with seating Seating with cushions across upper mezzanine Polished anodized aluminum ladder to flybridge with acrylic steps Transom door Fiberglass cockpit boarding step box with storage Sliding glass door to deckhouse Stereo speakers with volume control DC LED overhead lights under flybridge overhang Molded-in grab rails on cabinside Hatch with chrome plated brass lock to engine compartment Freshwater wash down outlet Shore water connection with pressure-reducing valve Bait and Tackle Center with 3 drawers, cutting board, and gaff storage covered by door Bait freezer, 8.0 cubic-foot Insulated storage box in mezzanine Insulated storage tub Two 60-inch fish boxes with macerator, flush in deck Storage in steps to deckhouse with chill box in top step Lazarette access through hatch Aluminum mounting plate laminated in deck for fighting chair Polished stainless steel rod holders, flush mount, set of 4 Transom hawsers Scuppers in cockpit and cockpit hatches Molded-in transom fish box Cockpit - recirculating livewell installed in transom fishbox Optional/Custom Equipment - Cockpit mezzanine air conditioning blowers for overhang Cockpit coaming lights Cockpit recirculating livewell installed in transom fishbox Cockpit underwater lights, Seavision, 2 each Wiring and plumbing for cockpit chipped ice machine Transom livewell to have SS clam shells for water discharge and drains at upper end Remove standard lazarette steps and install re-boarding ladder Aft cockpit lazerette hatch to be hinged with gas shock in lieu of standard All mezzanine hatches to have gas shocks Cockpit mezzanine cushions, custom by C-Worthy
- Salon & Galley
- Salon - Carpeting Fabric headliner with wood accents installed on track system for service access Sliding glass door to cockpit 42" LCD TV Bose Lifestyle 35 home theater with AM/FM, CD/DVD, and surround sound speakers Icemaker Fixed frameless windows with tinted safety glass DC LED lighting AC duplex outlet(s) with ground fault protection L-shaped lounge with rod storage, loose cushions, arm rests and double needle stitching Throw pillows Carbon monoxide detector Smoke detector HVAC control Polished stainless steel threshold at salon door Salon cocktail storage table Galley/Dinette - Amtico vinyl flooring Fabric headliner installed on track system for service access Fixed frameless windows with tinted safety glass Microwave/convection oven covered by cabinet door DC LED lighting DC dimmable lights AC duplex outlet(s) with ground fault protection Genuine wood inserts to match interior finish on appliance fascia Dinette with storage underneath and custom table with stainless steel pedestal Custom countertops with sink and storage cabinets made of finished wood AC undercounter refrigerator and freezer drawer units (2) AC four-burner ceramic cooktop One-half hp continuous feed garbage disposal Two (2) bar stools Optional/Custom Equipment - Salon aft entry Amtico flooring Salon entry pneumatic sliding door Galley - 3rrd unit undercounter appliance 2 additional lights under galley cabinets; all under cabinet lights on a dimmer Utilize space above upper galley/dinette cabinets for storage, finish out area Salon AC control unit moved to port attic Galley and island countertop - Custom granite Mahogany dinette table top by Release Marine Galley sink by Franke Galley starboard forward bulkhead above 3" stone backsplash to be finished wood All area - Whisper Wall Majilite baby ostrich (except headliner and berth bases) Custom décor - dinette upholstery, salon sectional sofa, salon/dinette bar stools, throw pillows
- Master Stateroom
- Carpeting Fabric headliner on track system for service access Fabric covered hullside(s) and bulkhead(s) installed on track system for service access Queen-sized berth with upholstered headboard and cedar-lined storage underneath Upholstered berth base HMC mattress, spread, throw pillows, pillows, pillow shams, mattress pad and sheets Cedar-lined hanging lockers with doors and automatic light Nightstands with drawers Dresser with drawers 32" LCD TV Bose 3-2-1 GS with AM/FM and DVD/CD w/speakers Full length mirror DC LED lighting DC low-voltage lights under berth AC duplex outlet(s) with ground fault protection Private access to head Smoke detector Carbon monoxide detector HVAC control Optional/Custom Equipment - Master mattress - HMC System 3 Sconces, 2 Custom décor - SR bunkcover, pillow shams, headboard, berth keeper, bulkhead behind TV, throw pillows
- Port Aft Guest Stateroom
- Carpeting Fabric headliner installed on track system for service access Fabric covered hullside(s) and bulkhead(s) installed on track system for service access Over/under berths with storage under lower berth Upholstered berth base(s) HMC mattress, spread, throw pillows, pillows, pillow shams, mattress pad and sheets Double cedar-lined hanging lockers with door and automatic light Full length mirror DC LED lighting AC duplex outlet(s) with ground fault protection Private access to head Smoke detector Carbon monoxide detector HVAC control Optional/Custom Equipment - Custom décor - SR bunkcovers, pillow shams Mattress - System 3 Hanging locker to have shelves on upper half and hanging bar on lower half
- Port Forward Guest Stateroom
- Carpeting Fabric headliner installed on track system for service access Fabric covered hullside(s) and bulkhead(s) installed on track system for service access Upper/lower berths with storage under lower berth Upholstered berth base(s) HMC mattress, spread, throw pillows, pillows, pillow shams, mattress pad and sheets Cedar-lined hanging locker with door and automatic light Full length mirror DC LED Lighting AC duplex outlet(s) with ground fault protection Smoke detector Carbon monoxide detector HVAC control Optional/Custom Equipment - Mattress - System 3 Additional outlet next to upper bunk shelf Custom décor - SR bunkcovers, pillow shams
- Bow Guest Stateroom
- Carpeting Fabric headliner installed on track system for service access Fabric covered hullside(s) and bulkhead(s) installed on track system for service access Queen-sized tapered berth with upholstered headboard and cedar-lined storage underneath Upholstered berth base HMC mattress, spread, throw pillows, pillows, pillow shams, mattress pad and sheets Cedar-lined hanging/storage lockers with automatic light Nightstands, port and starboard Full length mirror DC LED lighting AC duplex outlet(s) with ground fault protection Private access to head Smoke detector Carbon monoxide detector HVAC control Screened overhead hatch with privacy cover Optional/Custom Equipment - TV, 20" LCD with DVD stereo in lieu of AM/FM/CD stereo Overhead lockers Mattress - System 3 Custom décor - SR bunkcover, pillow shams, headboard, berth keeper, throw pillows
- Carpeting Fabric headliner installed on track system for service access Fabric covered hullside(s) and bulkhead(s) installed on track system for service access Flush panel doors with door stops to staterooms and head(s) Lighted stairway to salon DC LED lighting Access to port & starboard storage, electric panels and electric water tank gauge with DC light Washer/dryer Wainscoting
- Master and Guest Heads
- Amtico vinyl flooring Fabric headliner installed on track system for service access Wallcovering Custom countertops, backsplash, and side splash with integral sink Hardwood baseboards Stall shower with door and automatic sump pump Storage cabinet with mirror Base cabinet to match interior finish with storage Towel bar Freshwater toilet 120V AC air freshener blower DC LED lighting AC duplex outlet(s) with ground fault protection Plexi mirror around upper cabinet Holding tank 3/4 full indicator lights Optional/Custom Equipment - Plexi mirrored ceilings All heads to have center medicine cabinet with storage and framed mirrored door Custom granite countertops Custom décor - all heads to have robe hooks, wallcovering
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Contact Bluewater Yacht Sales at: Beaufort office - 252-728-2645 Wanchese office - 252-473-5010 Wrightsville Beach office - 910-256-6643 Charleston office - 843-722-4546 Baltimore office - 410-342-6600 Grasonville office - 410-827-0873 Hampton office - 757-723-0793