- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Post 50 Convertible Flybridge Sport Fisherman is a great looking yacht with her long foredeck and strong profile. Irish Mist combines the elegance of a yacht with the strength of a well manufactured offshore sport fishing vessel. Built with a modified-V hull, a generous 17 foot beam, expansive cockpit and solid fiberglass bottom, she is unlike other Post designs. Comfortably sleeping 8, featuring three staterooms and two heads, she is accommodating for a crowd. Her interior boasts high gloss Cherry woodwork and detailing that are upscale and finished with quality workmanship. Her cockpit is outfitted for the sport fishing enthusiast to include a molded tackle center. Her owner has kept her well maintained and updated with records to transfer to her next Captain.
Currently hauled and wrapped for winter storage.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering from the cockpit you are in the main salon with ample seating, dining and entertainment center. The optional Decor Package was installed. Walking forward, the galley is down to port. Moving forward from the galley down the stairs is the Master Stateroom with ensuite head to starboard. The VIP Stateroom is forward with V berth top and bottom cross bunks. The crew/bunk room is to port across from the Master with top and bottom bunks. The flybridge is enclosed on three sides with the factory EZ2CY shelter with a pull up front panel that attaches to the hardtop. There is bench style seating forward of the helm, along the bridge to port, and two Captain’s chairs at the helm.
- Main Salon
- Her lush decor in the salon features an aft to port convertible (to double overflow berth) L-shaped lounge with oversized ottoman, L-shaped dinette forward to starboard with seating for six, forward above the dinette is the entertainment center with a 27" Sharp TV, Bose Theater System AM6, Stereo, Barrel Chair, Optional Lighting Package, Washer/Dryer, and privacy shades. The electric panel is located aft. The interior is rich with Teak wood throughout. AC.
- Located three steps down to port within full view of the dinette and salon. You will find teak parquet flooring, beige Corian countertops, full size refrigerator/freezer w/ ice maker, 2 burner electric range, microwave.
- Master Stateroom / Head
- The luxurious Master Stateroom is located starboard with private head including stall shower, TV/VCR, ample storage and large cedar lined hanging locker. Walk around queen berth, separate AC controls with reverse cycle heat, overhead screened hatch for additional light and ventilation. Deck hatch w/ screen & blackout shield. Corian nightstands. Access immediately forward to the head. AC, deck hatch, electric toilet, exhaust fan, holding tank w/ Y valve & seacocks for dockside & overboard pumpout, high gloss teak & holly flooring, vanity w/ one piece molded counter & sink.
- Guest Stateroom / Head
- One guest stateroom is forward with upper and lower v-berths. AC, deck hatch, cedar hanging locker. Aft to port is the second guest stateroom with upper and lower berths and head with stall shower. AC, deck hatch.
- Factory fiberglass EZ2CY hardtop with three sided enclosure. Walk through transom door. Muir Atlantic 2500 windlass w/ 25' of chain & 200' of rope. 2005 twelve (12) foot Novurania 360DL dinghy with Yamaha 40 HP outboard engine. 2005 UMT 1,000 + pound custom davits. Cockpit table lockers w/ sink and freezer. Six (6) rocket launchers. Four (4) flush mount rod holders. Two (2) recessed fish boxes. Fresh and salt water wash downs. Stainless steel bow rail. Flybridge with full instrumentation. Air horn. Halon fire extinguishing system. Storage under bridge seating. Bow pulpit.
- Electronics & Helm
- INCREDIBLE VALUE ADDED UPATED ELECTRONICS PACKAGE! Furuno 72 M Radar, 2008 Furuno Navnet 3D 12" screen, 2008 Furuno Sirius Weather Receiver, 2008 Furuno Navnet WGPS Sensor, 2008 M474 Clarion Sirius Satellite Radio & Speakers, 2005 KVH Tracvision, 2010 AP 2804 Simrad Autopilot, 2010 AC42 AutoP Computer w/ACC, 2010 RF 300/RF 25 Rotary Rudder Feedback, 2010 RC 42 Rate Compass w/ACC, 2011 Furuno Depth Sounder, 2010 RPU 160 US Reversible Pump Unit, 2011 Furuno RD33 Display, Furuno DT-800MSF Bronze NMEA 2000, 2011 Depth/Temp/Speed, 2011 NMEA 2000 Bridge to Engine Room, 2005 iCOM M502 & Antenna, iCOM M-127 VHF Radio, Danforth Compass, Bridge to Galley Intercom.
- 12 and 110 Volt systems. Westerbeke 15kW generator with 2010 sound shield and new hoses; 1108 hours. 50 amp/220 V shore power inlet with Glendinning cable master. 2005 battery charger. 2010 Four Batteries. 2010 Filters/thermostat/coolant/w-pump/seals. 20 gallon hot water heater. Central vacuum system. Electrical panel overload protected. Battery parallel switch. Breaker panel at bridge for electronics. Electric searchlight. Galvanic Isolator.
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Man D2840LE401 10 cylinder 820 horsepower fresh water cooled w/ approx. 1,000 hours. 1,000 hour maintenance completed. Three (3) zone AC/Reverse cycle Heat Engine Alarms Oil change system Raw water strainers Two (2) automatic bilge pumps Fuel valve/transfer pump system 2010 Teleflex power steering and hydraulic lines Engine room access from the cockpit Two Nibral four blade props Optional Awl Grip Engine Room
- Broker's Comments
- Irish Mist has low hours and countless recent updates. She is extremely well maintained and LOADED with new electronics and other upgrades.
- Man engine(s) 1,000 hour required maintenance completed. 2008 - Boat bottom paint stripped and redone 2010 - Props computer scanned, tuned and balanced New dripless shaft seals New rudder seals New raw water hoses in cockpit and engine room Four (4) new batteries. 2011 - Four (4) new air filters
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.