A MUST SEE WHILE ATTENDING THE FORT LAUDERDALE SHOW
Just out of the yard following her annual maintenance and a good detail she is ready to face the season.
Known as a big outboard powered express that delivers performance, accommodations and great sea keeping capabilities this vessel has been placed on the market to sell. She is powered with triple Yamaha 225 HP four strokes with only 800 total hours long known as the ultra- dependable work horse of the Yamaha big horsepower four stroke line up. The spacious deck layout features an L-shaped lounge, guest seating forward of the helm and a foldaway aft seat. She is fish rigged and offers a nice electronics package. The well -appointed cabin sleeps four between the centerline v-berth forward convertible dinette and the mid cabin. There is an enclosed head and shower to the starboard side.
- Sleeps 6: Convertible V Berth/dinette, aft cabin, and dual hanging bunks! Mid cabin accommodations; Marine Air Systems reverse cycle air/heat; Kenyon 1-burner cooktop; Norcold 120vac/12vdc refrigerator; Tappan microwave oven; Corian counter tops; single sink; Instant Flow hot water heater; SeaLand Eco-Vac 12vdc toilet with discharge, 12v dc macerator pump and integral shower; Fireboy CO monitor
- Microwave Single Burner Stove AC/DC Fridge/Freezer Freshwater Sink Stand up VacuFlush Head Freshwater Shower
- Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno Nav-net C Map System Furuno RD-30 Furuno Nav Pilot Raymarine VHF Ritchie Compass Faria speedometer Sea Star hydraulic steering w/tilt wheel. Sea Key First Mate Yamaha Fuel Management System Mercury Trim w/mechanical indicators at helm Clarion Remote for AM/FM/Disc Stereo 12V dc dual horn
- Electrical Systems
- Dual Battery Chargers Shore Power Cord Dual Outlets for Hook Ups 30 AMP 4 Batteries (House, Engine, and Genset) Northern Lights 7.3Kw Generator Triple Fuel Cells
- Deck & Hull
- Factory hardtop w/aluminum frame; full enclosure; Kevlar reinforced Navy Blue hull; 4-Bomar cabin hatches; stainless steel bow rail; Maxwell capstan w/local and remote control; Delta plow and Danforth anchor; taco outriggers; forward and aft spreader lights; 4-flush rod holders; 4-rocket launcher; 2-drop seat bolster seats; cockpit coaming pads; aft folding cockpit seat; baitwell; removable boarding ladder; cockpit shower. Dock Lines Anchor Rope Windlass Anchor Large In Deck Fishbox with Macerator/Pump Out Life Jackets Fresh Water Shower Salt Water Wash Down 72 Quart Cooler Locker and Cooler L Shape Couch In Front Of Console with Storage Fold a Way Transom bench seat
- She is powered by triple 225 Yamaha fuel injected Four Stroke engines with only 800 hours of usage. Her 7.3 kW Kohler Generator with low hours is more than capable of running the central reverse cycle air conditioning and anything else.
- Additional Features
- Take an integrated structural grid system, line it with Kevlar® and then wrap it with refinement deserving of a top-of-the-line fishing or cruising boat. The result is the rock-solid, smooth riding 3300VX. Designed to take you farther and stay out longer, with all the cruising comforts of a forward cabin and spacious cockpit layout, this top-end Vector. Series model is not short on versatility. Beyond cabin amenities, which include a plush V-Berth and a hot and cold water shower, there's an abundance of storage space for diving and fishing gear - and enough rugged-refinement to satisfy the uncompromising expectation of every satisfied owner. Hard top Custom Eisenglass Curtains Complete Sunbrella Cockpit/Deck Cover 9 Custom Gold Rod Holders Hardtop with Gold Rocket Launcher Lay down Taco Outrigger Holders TV Antenna Remote Spotlight on Hardtop Spreader lights and docking lights Dual RAM Steering Tilt Wheel Folding Full Length Rear Bench Seat Folding Mid Seat
- Video Presentation Links
- 33 Hydra Sports 3300VX Walk-around Cuddy 04 Exterior Presentation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROGAilXFig4 33 Hydra Sports 3300 VX 04 Helm Detail http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5QYCGEzUFg 33 Hydra Sports 3300 VX 2004 Cuddy Cabin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkoO3SCKHnY 33 Hydra Sports 3300 VX 2004 Cuddy Head & Mid Cabin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSSW8C3nmj0
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Interested parties can click on this link www.affiniti-yacht.com 33’ Hydra-Sports VX Express 2004 and proceed to the "Affiniti Listings" tab to view this fine vessels videos and additional photographs. Depending on your Internet connection the load time will vary. Contact Central Agent Craig R. Travis @ 561-212-6154 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your personal inspections or with any questions that you might have. Discover the Affiniti Advantage!