- 144 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
BURGER 144 Tri-Deck 2016
Please call for more details. Price on Application.
- Main Characteristics
- LOA: 143’06” (43.74m) Beam (Maximum): 27'10" (8.48m) Draft (Full Load): 6'10" (2.08m) Gross Tonnage: ~490 GT ITC Cruise Speed: 14 knots (Approx.) Max Speed: 15.5 knots (Approx.) Long Range Cruise: 12 knots Range at Long Range Cruise: 3,200 NM @ 11 knots (Approx.) Fuel Capacity: 15,850 U.S. Gal. (60,000 l) (Approx.) Fresh Water: 1,850 U.S. Gal. (7,000 l) (Approx.) Clean Oil Capacity: 395 US Gal. (1,500 l) (Approx.) Waste Oil Capacity: 395 US Gal. (1,500 l) (Approx.) Black Water Holding Capacity: 1,320 US Gal. (5,000 l) (Approx.) Grey Water Holding Capacity: 1,980 US Gal. (7,500 l) (Approx.) Exterior Deck Area: 2,156 sq. ft. (200m²) Interior Area: 4,167 sq. ft. (387m²) Naval Architect: Burger Design Team/Gregory C Marshall Naval Architects Interior Designer: Burger Design Team/ Gregory C Marshall Naval Architects Class: Lloyd’s Register +100 A1 SSC YACHT MONO G6, MCH UMS with Maritime Coastal Agency (MCA) Certificate of Compliance for a Large Charter Yacht (LY3)
- The vessel consists of an all welded aluminum construction using 5000 series marine grade aluminum alloy and is sub-divided into five (5) water tight compartments.
- Mechanical Features
- Main Engines: Two (2) Caterpillar C32 diesel engines developing 1,450 BHP at 2,300 rpm. Raw water cooled. Generators: Two (2) 60 Hz, 208V three phase 1,800rpm generators sized per the yachts load analysis. Raw water cooled.
- Electrical Systems
- AC Power System: The electrical installation is 208VAC 60Hz three phase wye, four-wire system with grounded neutral. The system has automatic paralleling capability using governors, auto synchronizers and load sharing units. The system consists of two generators, one (1) shore power unit and a modular switchboard. Shore Supply: A Shore Power Converter is installed. The shore power input is 190-550VAC 50/60Hz and its output is 208VAC, 3ph, 60 Hz, with seamless transfer capability, from shore power to generator and vice versa. Power Management System: The power management system in the switchboard allows for a selectable “lead” generator which can be manually selected at will or automatically selected based on running time. The system will also automatically select an alternate or additional power source in the event of an alarm condition or high demand.
- Alarm and Monitoring System
- Alarm System: An alarm and monitoring system is installed. The main control panel/computer for the alarm system is installed in the control room using a flat screen display. There is a flat screen alarm indication panel in the engine room, the Pilothouse and the crew mess. The alarm system is switched so that the alarm can sound either in all stations or in selected stations. If, after a pre-determined amount of time, an alarm is not accepted when the alarm is directed to one location, then the alarm shall sound at all positions. Fire Detection System: A Fire Detection System is installed. Appropriate smoke/fire detectors are placed in machinery and other technical spaces and connected to the fire alarm status panel in the Pilothouse and crew's mess.
- Auxiliary Systems
- Engine Room Ventilation: Ventilation of the engine room is provided by two reversible, variable speed axial fans. One fan provides intake air and the other exhausts air from the space. Air Conditioning System: A central chilled water plant is installed in the engine room complete with fresh water circulating and sea water circulating pumps. Fire/Mist System: An engineered low-pressure water mist system is installed. The main assembly with pressure pumps and control panel will is located in the lazarette. Sanitary System: The toilets are of a vacuum type and discharge into a centralized black holding tank located in the engine room. The holding tank is connected to a sewage treatment system to treat and sanitize waste water before it is discharged overboard. Bilge Oil/Water Separator: A oil/water separator with OCD oil content meter is installed in compliance with USCG/MARPOL. The separator discharges clean water overboard and sludge to the sludge tank. Fresh Water System: Two variable speed pumps supply the fresh water system. Hot water is provided by two electric water heaters. Watermaker: One reverse osmosis desalination unit rated at 3,600 gallons per day is installed in engine room. Central Hydraulic System: A central hydraulic power unit and two (2) gearbox driven pumps provide hydraulic power to all consumers with the exception of the steering system. Steering Control System: A hydraulic steering system is be installed with two electric pumps, two oil tanks and two cylinders. Fin Stabilization System: The vessel is equipped with a Zero-Speed stabilizer system. Bow Thruster: The vessel is equipped with a hydraulic Bow Thruster with proportional controls in the Pilothouse and wing stations.
- Outfitting and Furnishings
- Anchoring System: Polished stainless steel anchor pockets recessed into the hull to permit the anchors to partially retract when stowed. The anchor chain hawse pipes have an integral sea water chain wash. There are two (2) stainless steel vertical windlasses having a two- speed motor. Mooring Capstans: There are two (2) tall drum capstans, one (1) installed on either side of the aft deck. Tenders: The following tenders are included with the vessel: (1) 20’ Main Tender (stowed in tender garage) (1) Rescue Tender (stowed on sun deck) (2) PWC’s (stowed on foredeck) Beach Club: The swim platform and tender garage is converted into a beach club area once the main tender is launched. A swim platform transforming unit can be deployed to provide easy access to the water. While stern to, the transforming platform can be used to provide access to the dock. Cranes: The tender garage is fitted with an overhead beam crane system for launching of the yacht’s main tender. Foredeck Crane: A davit fitted with hydraulic slewing and luffing is integrated into the foredeck to launch and retrieve personal watercraft. Sundeck Crane: A davit fitted with hydraulic slewing and luffing is integrated into the sun deck to launch and retrieve rescue tender. Life Raft: The Yacht is fitted with four 20 man regular throw overboard type life rafts equipped with a SOLAS 'A' emergency pack, MCA radar reflector, and packed in a reinforced round fiberglass container, complete with hydrostatic release unit for float free. Horn: One (1) Kahlenberg Model T-2, 3 trumpets, 24VDC cast in bronze, with a chrome-plated finish.
- The Burger 144’s large main salon and dining area can be easily transformed into a lavish indoor/outdoor area by simply opening the port and starboard double sliding doors and the aft sliders. The luxurious full beam main deck owner’s stateroom includes a large lounge/office area, his and hers en suite baths and generous closets. The main entry foyer features double curved open staircases, one leading to the lower guest accommodations and the other to the upper deck. The guest accommodations consist of four fully appointed staterooms with en suite baths. The upper deck includes a sky lounge which opens to a private deck aft, a captain’s stateroom and yacht’s command center. The galley is designed for efficient use and provides ample room for conversing and relaxation. The crew area includes accommodations for up to six crew members forward. The Burger 144’s spacious crew lounge and well equipped laundry facility have direct access to the guest areas for ease of housekeeping. Aft of the engine room is the yacht’s tender garage which conceals her 20' (6m) tender and various water toys. With the tender launched, the aft portion of the tender garage becomes an extension of the yacht’s swim platform and two fold-down side platforms provide easy access to the water.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.