Big Boat For The Money With Plenty of Upside Potential
Endeavour 35 is as spacious a 35 foot boat you will find on the market. Her 12ft beam gives the impression of a much larger boat below without effecting performance. More than 300 were made during her 4 year run as one of the premier 35 footers during the 80’s
- Forward Cabin The V-birth is large enough for a person 6” Lots of storage on the sides and under birth. 7 drawers add to her tremendous storage Main Cabin two large side births on port and starboard Room for 6 at the fixed centerline fold up table Tremendous storage behind and below the side berths. Port side nav stations leads into the large double quarter berth Aft Quarter Berth Almost 7 ft long and wide enough for 2 makes for a nice aft quarter berth
- Large tee Cockpit w/cushions make for added comfort. Dodger Deck is in amazing shape as to be expected with a quality built boat. The teak on the deck is just enough to show off her great lines without to much upkeep Automatic fire suppression system in engine compartment
- Depth Finder Knot meter/log VHF Radio Stereo Autopilot 24 mile radar (16 mile range unit as a spare) Radar deflector
- Sails & Rigging
- Roller 120 headsail Main with reef points
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.