- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 FWC Magnum
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is the Sundancer Model which can sleep 6 adults in two staterooms and a convertible settee. She was re-powereded with New Factory Crate Mercruiser 8.1 Liter Fresh Water Cooled Motors and Kohler 5KW Generator. Very low hours. Recent Imron Black feature and boot stripes, recent black canvas with new enclosures and all new cockpit upholstery. Having lived in a covered slip since new her gel coat still sparkles like new. A very nicely kept yacht, impeccably clean, with a recent out of the water survey. Shows as a much newer boat.
Price Reduced From $49,000.
Select trades considered.
- Two stateroom, (Mid Cabin) layout. Aft in the mid stateroom is a U-shaped convertible lounge (reupholstered in leatherette), a custom Teak and Holly cabin sole, hanging locker and privacy curtain.There is a rear sliding window here. The salon features full carpet runners over wall to wall carpeting. There are 4 opening Bomar hatches in the overhead, port and starboard sliding windows in the salon and a rear sliding window in the mid cabin. Forward to starboard is a large U-Shaped settee, (with storage beneath), which converts to a berth, and a custom varnished teak high low table with compass rows inset. Across is the galley with under-counter refrigerator/freezer and built in Microwave, Corian style counters, two burner range top, B&D space saver coffee maker, molded in sink with cutting board cover, filtered drinking water fixture and a good amount of cabinet storage. Electric Blender and toaster. Forward to port is the head with two access doors allowing for private access from the master, or salon. This area features teak and holly varnished cabin soles, and a separate shower stall. Forward and through a privacy door is the master berth which is a large double to starboard. There is private door access to the head from here and an overhead deck hatch with 4 opening ports, hanging lockers. The interior is trimmed in custom Teak and Holley accents. The entertainment center is to starboard and serves both the salon and master stateroom.via a custom built slide in and out swiveling mounting system.
- Both engines, and transmission/V-drives new in 2006 with 250 original hours. All new exhaust and hoses. Engines are Mercruiser 8.1 Liter, Fresh Water Cooled, electronic fuel injected motors. New 5KW Kohler Generator in 2008 with 50 hours PSS drip-less shaft packing glands Vacu-flush head system rebuilt in 2014 Raritan Icer-ette Ice maker in Cockpit. Trim Tabs Bennett Fresh Water Cooled EFI engines 3 Bladed props Spare Propellors Bottom paint sand blasted to bare fiberglass, epoxy barrier coat applied in 2012. Bilge blowers Fire suppression system Raw water strainers 2 separate Cruisaire reverse cycle air conditioning with digital controls Central Vac system with hose and attachments 2 Automatic Bilge pumps (1 new) High water bilge alarm
- Kohler 5 KW Generator in sound shield new in 2008 with 50 hours. 2 - 30 AMP shore power services 30 Amp Pro Mariner Battery Charger 220 Volt Y Adapter 30 to 15 amp pigtail adapters 4 Batteries with parallel switch
- All new cockpit snap in carpeting All new cockpit vinyl upholstery All new full stand-up Bimini All new 3 sided Isinglass enclosure All new Aft storage cover Goode electric windlass with remote 12 Volt Halogen cockpit lights Rear bench seat (removable) Fiberglass 4 place fender/dive tank holders on swim platform Transom walk through with door Molded swim step Cockpit wet bar with ice-maker Extended swim platform Custom 3 rung S/S dive ladder Cockpit boarding ladder Black Awlgrip boot stripe and trim striping 12 Volt Docking lights Windshield wipers Electric horn
- Garmin GPS with Charting (Color) Garmin color Fishfinder B&G Network VHF B&G Network digital depth Sony AM-FM cockpit stereo with CD Kenwood AM-FM Stereo in Salon Kenwood 6 Disc CD changer in Salon Sharp LCD TV in Salon on swivel mount DVD player flush mounted
- 24 MPH at 3300 RPM 34 MPH at 4650 RPM (WOT.)
- Brokers Comments
- Always stored undercover, "Knot Again" is a very well kept and classy yacht. Her black feature stripes, Black stand-up Bimini with crystal clear Isinglass enclosures and sparkling Gel Coat make her look like a much newer yacht. With her newer generator and modern fuel injected engines, she also performs like one. Always well cared for, this is a very nice yacht that looks much newer than her age due to her constant ongoing upgrades and her sheltered life. Her interior is very clean with soft goods and carpet in great condition. She is a good performing yacht, with very comfortable accommodations and will provide many years of enjoyment for her new owner. 2 zone A/C , fresh machinery, current color combinations, upgraded canvas and garage kept condition. Recent out of water survey available to interested prospects. Select trades considered.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Agent Roger S. Cole CPYB 727.460.0228 firstname.lastname@example.org