- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7-litre EFI 260-hp w/Bravo
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 10-YEARS) BOASTING NUMEROUS UPDATES THIS 1999 SEA RAY 260 SUNDANCER IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single MerCruiser 5.7-litre EFI 260-hp Gas Engine with Bravo III Sterndrive and only 220 hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodations for Four, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top w/Screens), Garmin 235 GPS, AM/FM Stereo System, 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Camper-Top Canvas Package New 2012, Cabin Interior Custom Re-Upholstered w/Sunbrella Material, New Engine in 2006 (220-Hours on Engine). April 2014 Survey available for review. Sale includes owners manuals and maintenance records.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
An extremely well styled boat, the Sea Ray 260 Sundancer set the class standards in her day for feature-rich accommodations and leading-edge design. Sea Ray builds a good boat—the level of quality ranks among the best of any production builder of midcabin designs—and the gelcoat, hardware and finish of the Sundancer are impressive. (Note that while her 8-foot, 6-inch beam makes her legally trailerable, it’ll take at least a 3/4-ton truck to get the job done as the boat and trailer package will weigh in at close to 9,000 pounds.) Below decks, the sliding cabin door has steps to the foredeck molded in, an innovative idea that saves space at the helm. Headroom below is adequate for most adults, and a full gal- ley was standard along with a good-size head compartment and a reasonably spacious mid-stateroom. In the cockpit, the rear seat folds out of the way when not in use. Additional features include a gas-assist engine hatch, wet bar, a flip-up bolster seat at the helm, and transom storage.
- Forward Cabin w/Large U-Shaped Lounge w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion), Hanging Storage Locker, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain, Mirrored Bulkhead to Port Enclosed Head to Starboard (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Note: Cabin Custom Re-Upholstered (Including Decorative Pillows & Curtains) Canvas Carpet Runners
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Coffee Maker Stove Microwave Oven
- Compass Raymarine VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Garmin 235 GPS AM/FM Stereo System
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord Electrical System Upgraded w/(2) Additional GFI Outlets
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink Transom Door Anchor Locker Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Walk-Through Windshield Transom Shower Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs (1) Windshield Wiper Horn Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top w/Screens); Note NEW Camper-Top Package in 2012! New Engine in 2006 (220-Hours) OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS CURRENT OWNER OF 10-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- There are times when the agility of a sport boat is desired but the passenger room of a cruiser is absolutely required. Now the best of both are available in the Sea Ray 260 Sundancer. With its standard 240 horsepower Bravo II stern drive, this boat can power through any challenge family boating demands - and with a comfortable cabin, the fun can continue long after the crowd has headed for the dock. The cockpit offers a large amount of seating space with a portside sunlounger featuring a forward-facing backrest, and an aft-facing seat back for a comfortable group setting. The large aft-facing seat to port can be folded down into a sunpad for extra lounging room. A foldaway aft seat makes it a breeze to seat even more passengers while providing easy access to the engine hatch when in its upright position. The Sea Ray 260 Sundancer has a cockpit entertainment center complete with wet bar and removable cooler with its own dedicated storage space. There's also plenty of room for gear in the cockpit side storage, and in the aft wall fender area. For those who enjoy water sports, the standard add-on swim platform is extra large with a concealed ladder in the port hatch, and it's bracketed for easy removal. A transom door also makes boarding a lot more convenient. Below, the cabin gets plenty of natural light from the translucent deck hatch with a 20 x 20 sky screen cover to keep things cool during the day. By night, the cabin offers directional lighting, and comfortable eating and sleeping quarters. The cook has a full-service fiberglass galley countertop with a sink, single-burner butane stove, and dual-voltage refrigerator. The dining table is removable and has its own storage compartment, plus there's a convertible dinette with storage below. When the V-berth filler cushions are inserted, there's plenty of room for two to enjoy a good night's sleep. Additional sleeping space can be found in the mid stateroom with its double bunk, window, and privacy curtain. The Sea Ray 260 Sundancer also has a 12V Clarion AM-FM digital cassette stereo with four speakers and a cockpit remote control. Of course, everyone appreciates the convenience of the fully enclosed fiberglass head with sink, shower, vanity,and pump-out head. As an added safety measure, Sea Ray includes a standard carbon monoxide monitor. When traveling with guests, the last thing the captain wants to do is spend a lot of time on maintenance. That's why the 260 Sundancer keeps things simple with a self-bailing fiberglass cockpit liner, color-coded wiring with chafe protection, dockside power, and a pressure water system - all standard. It's also built to last with high-performance vinylester resin and Arctic white gelcoat on the hull, stainless steel fittings, and marine-grade vinyl and carpeting. There's also a choice of three stylish color schemes - blue, green or black and tan. The 260 Sundancer has a list of standard equipment including power tilt and trim, power steering, hydraulic trim tabs, and more as well as an option list which includes central heat and air.
- Equipment List
- Sea Ray 260 Sundancer Specifications - Standard Equipment Hull and Deck - 4-Bolt Stainless Steel Cleats (6) - Additional Swim Platform w- Concealed Stainless Steel Ladder - Anchor Storage w- Hatch - Boot Stripes - Brass-Threaded Garboard Drain Plug - Color Schemes (Blue, Green, Black - Tan) - Color-Coordinated Thru-Hull Fittings - Deck Fill Plates - Gel-Coat (Arctic White) - High-Performance Vinylester Resin - Integral Deck Ventilators - Meets Applicable USCG & ABYC Standards - Navigation Lights - NMMA Certification - PVC Rub Rail w- Stainless Steel Insert - Removable Stern Light - Stainless Steel Bow & Stern Eyes - Stainless Steel Transom Rail - Translucent Deck Hatch w- Locks & Sky Screen Cover (20x20) - Vac Pac - Welded Stainless Steel Bow Rail Cockpit - 12V Receptacle - 120V Outlet - Aft Wall Fender Storage - Beverage Holders - Burl Instrument Panel - Cockpit Bolsters - Cockpit Side Storage - Entertainment Center w- Wet Bar - Foldaway Aft Seat - Gas-Assisted Engine Hatch - Indirect Cockpit Lighting - Insulated Engine Compartment - Molded-In Cockpit Boarding Steps - Port Aft-Facing Seat w- Fold-Down Sun Pad - Portside Sun Lounger w- Forward-Facing Backrest - Removable Cockpit Cooler w- Dedicated Storage - Rotocast Bucket Seat Shell w- Flip-Up Thigh-Rise Bolster - Self-Bailing Fiberglass Cockpit Liner - Swivel Bucket Helm Seat w- Slider - Walk-Thru Transom w- Door Cabin - 12V Clarion AM-FM Digital Cassette Stereo w- four Speakers & Cockpit Remote Control - 12V Directional Lighting - 40 Ounce Polypropylene Carpet - Carbon Monoxide Monitor - Convertible Dinette w- Storage Below - Dining Table w- Dedicated Storage - Hanging Locker - Interior Port Light Covers - Lockable Sliding Cabin Door w- Integral Steps - Mirrored Rope Locker - Side Shelf Storage - V-Berth Filler Cushions w- Dedicated Storage Galley - 12V Receptacle - 120V Outlet - Dual-Voltage Light (120V - 12V Only) - Dual-Voltage Refrigerator (120V - 60 Cycle - 12V) or (220V - 50 Cycle - 12V) - Fiberglass Galley Countertop w- Sink - Single-Burner Butane Stove - Stainless Steel Sea Rail - Trash Receptacle - Upper & Lower Storage Mid Stateroom - 12V Lighting - Double Bunk - Mirrored Bulkhead - Privacy Curtain - Window w- Screen Head & Vanity - 12V Lighting - Full Fiberglass Enclosed Head w- Shower & Curtain - Mirror - Portable Head w- Pump-Out - Sink w- Faucet - Stainless Steel Sea Rail - Vanity w- Storage Windshield and Canvas - Stainless Steel Opening Port Lights (4) - Sunbrella Bimini Top w- Interlocking Top Extrusion, Boot & Vertical Top Storage - Walk-Thru Tempered Curved Glass Windshield w- Stainless Steel Supports - Windshield Wiper (Starboard) Technical - Audible Engine Alarms (Oil & Water) - Automatic Bilge Pump - Battery Tray w- Switch - Color-Coded Wiring w- Chafe Protection - Compass - Custom Sea Ray Instrumentation w- Low-Glare Blue Night Lighting - Dockside Power with 50 ft. Cord, Adapter & Main Distribution Panel (120V - 60 Cycle) or (220V - 50 Cycle) - Electric Bilge Blower - Fire Extinguisher Discharge Port - Fuel Tank w- Anti-Siphon Valve & Electric Sending Unit - Galvanic Isolator - Ground Fault-Protected Outlets - Horn - Hydraulic Trim Tabs - Illuminated Waterproof Electronic - Switch Pad w- ISO Symbols - Lowrance 3500 Depth Finder w- Transducer - Main DC Breaker Panel - Power Steering - Power Tilt & Trim - Pressure Water System - Propeller - Remote Oil Filter - Side Mount Controls - Tachometer w- Hourmeter - Tilt Steering Engine - 5.0L EFI Bravo II MCM (240 hp - 179 kW) Sea Ray 260 Sundancer Optional Equipment Engine (Gasoline Stern Drives) - 5.7L EFI Bravo III MCM (260 hp - 194 kW) - 7.4L MPI Bravo III MCM (310 hp - 231 kW) Engine (Diesel Stern Drive) - D4.2L D-Tronic Bravo III (225 hp - 168 kW) Canvas Package - Aft Cover - Bimini Front Curtains - Canvas Storage Bag - Side Curtains Camper Canvas Package - Bimini Front Curtain - Camper Aft Cover - Camper Top & Boot - Canvas Storage Bag - Side Curtains Preferred Option Group w- Canvas Package - 6 Gallon Water Heater w- Exchanger - Converter (120V - 60 Cycle) or (220V - 50 Cycle) - Freshwater Washdown w- Cockpit Shower & Dockside Water Inlet - Interior Sunbrella Carpet Runners - Snap-In Carpet Liner - VHF Radio - Raytheon 210 with 8' Fiberglass Antenna & Stainless Steel Ratchet Mount - Wood-Accent Steering Wheel Preferred Option Group w- Camper Canvas Package - 6 Gallon Water Heater w- Exchanger - Converter (120V - 60 Cycle) or (220V - 50 Cycle) - Freshwater Washdown w- Cockpit Shower & Dockside Water Inlet - Interior Sunbrella Carpet Runners - Snap-In Carpet Liner - VHF Radio - Raytheon 210 with 8' Fiberglass Antenna & Stainless Steel Ratchet Mount - Wood-Accent Steering Wheel Air Conditioning and Heating - 7,000 BTU - 1-2-Ton (120V - 60 Cycle) or (220V - 50 Cycle ) Windlass - Lofrans Marlin Rope - Chain w- Foot Switches - All Chain w- Windlass in lieu of Rope - Chain - Windlass Capstan Individual Options - 5" Remote-Controlled Spotlight - 6-Disc CD Changer - Anchor Chute w- Hawse Pipe - Cockpit Cover - Cockpit Table - Dual Battery Switch - Gray Water System - Halon System - Macerator - Microwave (120V - 60 Cycle) or (220V - 50 Cycle) - Pillow Package - Rod Holders (2) - Single-Burner Alcohol - Electric Stove (120V - 60 Cycle) or (220V - 50 Cycle) - Tan Dash Gel-Coat - VacuFlush Head w- Direct Overboard Discharge - VacuFlush Head w- Holding Tank - Storage Cradle - CE Option
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Gary Wiegand directly at (586) 218-8662 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.