- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
A real Classic, recently rewired, mechanically sound. Cockpit sole replaced in 2005.
A paint job from the deck up would make this a 100K+ boat.
- Displacement: 10600
- Total Power: 250 Cruising Speed: 26K Max Speed: 33K
- Fuel: 227 Fresh Water: 18 Holding: yes
- V-Berth Convertible Dinette Teak Sole
- Refrigerator Sink Hot and Cold Pressure Water
- Compass Garmin 230 GPS Map Apelco 4500 VHF Radio
- Rewired with new Electrical Panel AC Electrical System 30 amp Shore Power Shore Power Cord Air Conditioning DC Electrical System
- Twin Disc Gear Mechanical Gauges on Engine Custom Aquamet Rudders by Western Branch Metal
- Cockpit sole replaced in 2005. Pompanette Fighting Chair Lee Spreader Gold Tip Outriggers Custom Rocket Launcher 6 Rod Holders Custom Teak Covering Boards Bimini
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/bio/Harry-Barritt/ Please call Harry Barritt for details 757-912-6784