- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Relentless has only 620 original hours with a two stateroom, two head layout. She has been maintained to the highest standards by the same owner for the last 12 years. She is absolutely the best maintained, lowest hour 43' in the market today. Trades will be considered.
- This is a desirable galley up with two stateroom two head layout. Sleeps six total two in each stateroom and the salon has a convertible (pull out). The salon is spacious with custom accents through out. Ample seating is to the port side "L shaped sofa/sleeper". Moving forward galley is to port and the dinette (seats four) is to starboard. The entertainment center is forward of dinette. There is barrel swivel chair to starboard, both tables are high gloss teak. Master stateroom is forward with island queen berth. Guest stateroom is to port midship and has two twin berths (side by side).
- Passing through the large salon area the galley is located on the port side. Ample upper and lower built in teak cabinets with satin finish furnish plenty of storage. Refrigeration is below counter top which gives a very "open" feeling. Large windows and lighting keep the area very bright, with light accent colors. Sub Zero refer/freezer below counter. "Island" counter aft of galley. Princess two burner elec. stove. Microwave w/"browner" feature by Gold star. Insta-Hot. Custom teak flooring Corian counter tops. Water tank gauge. Below deck "utility room". Large ceramic sink area.
- The day head is to starboard which is directly across from the guest stateroom. The master head is located in the fore peak forward of the "island queen" berth. Guest head. Vanity with Corian counter top & sink. Electric head. Splendido combo washer/dryer. Enclosed shower stall. Exhaust fan. Master head Vanity with Corian counter top & sink. Electric head. Full enclosed shower stall. Exhaust blower. Over head lighting.
- Deck & Hull
- One will find the 43 Ocean very "easy and safe" to transit to all areas including the F/B and foredeck areas. Hand rails are very usable and "uncluttered", walk ways make docking and getting around a pleasure while on board "Relentless". EX2CY - Hard enclosure forward and sides w/ rear being Izenglass Full bow rail w/pulpit. Large stainless cleats. Ideal windlass. Danforth 22 IB anchor. Viking 6 person raft in canister (bow). Spreader lights aft hardtop. Air horns. Transom door w/gate.
- Electronics & Navigation
- The Flybridge helm area has large lower console and two over head radio boxes. The Capt. helm seat is centerline and the passenger seat is to starboard allowing a great view of all equipment. Over head hatch in the one piece F/G hardtop allows more air to circulate through out F/B. Furuno 1850 GPS, plotter & sounder. Raytheon 72 mile color radar R180C. Raytheon color chart plotter RC631. Micro commander single lever controls. Simrad AP 20 auto pilot. Clarion AM/FM/CD sat stereo (Sirius). Icom M127 VHF radio. Icom M802 SSB radio. KVH Trac Vision G4 Sat TV dome. Danforth large compass 6". Raytheon tri data digital. Raytheon wind speed indicator FT 60 ACR spotlight URP 102 Salon area has Icom VHF and wind speed indicator.
- Westerbeke 7.6 KW generator with 735 hrs. 50 amp shore cord on Glendenning auto retractor. 110/220 volt AC electrical systems. 120V DC system. Sentry battery charger. Dyna Plate ground system. Fire and smoke detectors. Cruis-air 16000 BTU A/C's (2). SMX controllers.
- Volvo 480s with ZF gears. Engines known for quiet running & fuel efficiency at 2000RPM gives 28mph burning only 31 gph. Aquamet 22 shafts w/four bladed props. Racor filters mains and generator. Synchronizer. Oil change system. Trim tabs. Freshwater in eng room and cockpit.
- Fishing Equipment
- Bluewater Marlin fighting chair w/launcher. Ladder back for fighting chair & rocket launcher back rest Rupp 2X 30 ft outriggers w/center rigger. Live well in transom above deck. Large double hatch fish box in sole. Cockpit freezer. Rod holders in cover boards (4) and 6 on F/B aft rail. Fresh and salt water wash down. Tackle center and sink area. Teak covering boards.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.