- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3196 w/660hp each
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
1999 60' Hyatt. Three staterooms with three heads and an expansive, permanently enclosed air conditioned Sun Deck, and Pilot House allow you to never buy canvas or eisenglass again! Bright Salon/Dining/Galley areas, full beam huge Master Stateroom with storage and closets galore. The interior woodwork is masterful. New 17.5kw Onan Generator and a tremendous amount of mechanical and electronic updates offer a stress free transfer of ownership. This vessel is 100% turn key! Twin Cat 3196's (660hp each) is mid-ship beneath the Salon and offers wonderful access.
- "Last Stop" sleeps 4 in two Guest Cabins forward with ensuite head and 2 in the Master Stateroom Aft with spacious head. Both heads feature separate shower stalls w/tubs. The woodwork is simply pristine and this vessel has plenty of storage and closet areas. The current owner uses the entire Galley/Salon area for Dining/Cooking leaving the enclosed, air conditioned Sun Deck as the living room area. It is two quick steps up into the Pilot House with the entire living area from Salon to Sun Deck to Pilot House flowing together for wonderful family or entertaining events.
- You are not tucked away out of the action in this beautiful Hyatt's galley. Watch the scenery glide by out of the huge windows while at the same time having space for all your family and friends to be together enjoying what is best about Yachting on our Florida waterways. Full size Fridge, Microwave Convection Oven and ton's of storage round out this great area. White, Double Sink GE 1500-Watt Microwave Oven w/Broiler Convertible Dinette Table w/Leather Double Seats Black & Decker Coffee Maker Hot & Cold Pressure Water System Teak Dish Rack Corian Counter Tops Seaward, 3-Burner Electric Ceramic-Top Stove
- Master Stateroom
- Designer Draperies-Wood Flooring Corian Countertops in Head - Vanity with Mirror & Drawers SeaLandVac-U-Flush Toilet w/Macerator Plenty of storage and Counter Space. Woodwork gives that rich yet cozy feeling that is warm and functional all at the same time. Note - interior woodwork through out vessel is in excellent cond. with no leaks. The main Guest cabin is equal to a Master Cabin in most vessels with walk around bed and plenty of storage and closet space. The second Guest Cabin offers plenty of room and both Guest Cabins share a large head with separate shower
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- The list of Navigation Equipment is long on this Hyatt. In addition to the Pilot House Helm Station there is a 2nd set of engine and autopilot controls in the Salon and a third set of engine controls outside of the Salon on the back deck. This vessel is ready to go!!!! Raytheon R - 70, 48 Mile Radar Raytheon RC631 Color Plotter Raytheon RAYNAV - 300 GPS Raytheon Bronze Stem ST60 Interphase Speed & Temperature Thru-Hull Raytheon ST60 Wind Raytheon ST600R Remote (Auto Pilot) Shakespeare 2030 TV Antenna ConcordTV A/B Selector ConcordHailer Horn ConcordADI Camera System Pro Video Extra Camera (Stern & Starboard) Interphase Twinscope Forward Scanner Sonar Raytheon ST7000 T @ Hydraulic Auto Pilot Raytheon RAY220 VHF Marine Radio & Hailer
- Electrical System
- As with the Navigation Equipment this vessel is loaded with the required equipment to operate a Yacht of this class. NEW 2010 - 17.5-KW Onan Generator 148 HRS. w/Extra Fuel Tank NEW 2010 - 2000 watt inverter with 8 12 volt batteries. 2 8D Starting Batteries CABLE MASTERElectricShorePower Cord Retracter BatterySelector Switch Halogen Lighting Muir Automatic Anchor Windlass w/Plow Anchor 50 - Amp AC Electrical System Groco Oil Changing System Engine Synchronizers Rule Automatic Bilge Pumps Firebuoy Automatic Fire Extinguishing System 2 4-D Gel Call House Batteries 20 - Gallon Water Heater NEW 2010 (2) Reverse Cycle Heat & Air Conditioning Units, plus (2) Reverse Cycle Heat & Air Conditioning Units REBUILT 2010 total of 4 units. 3-StageBatteryCharger (100 - Amp) Pro Matic, 3 - Stage AutomaticBatteryCharger (30 Amp) Bennett Trim Tabs
- Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details
- Twin Caterpillar 3196's carrying 660hp each. This vessel has two engine rooms - the main engine room is mid-ship housing the Cat's - the second is accessed via the swim platform housing the generator.
- Pilot House / Flybridge
- Fully enclosed with AC and great seating round out the living areas of this boat. Pilot House boasts all the equipment to get you there and back. Pilot House is hard enclosed, of course with AC. The world is at your finger tips from the Pilot House of this great Hyatt.
- Enclosed Sun Deck
- Zenith 27" Color TV/VCR Combination. Moves down out of site at the touch of a button. Wet Bar-Ice maker Plenty of room for any kind of furniture you desire Deluxe Teak & Burl Trim Decor - adds the touch that makes this lovely vessel. Day Head w/Vac-U-Flush Toilet Convertible Sofa Technics Stereo System w/Remote Control Salon/Galley/Dinning: A lovely stairway leads down from the Sun Deck into the Salon. Current owner primarily uses this large area for cooking and dining. While most any vessel skimps on the dining area - this Hyatt has the room for family or friends to be comfortable and not cramped.
- Starting on the stern there is a expansive swim platform that is a molded part of the vessel. This is not a bolt on swim platform but again an integrated part of the hull. Curved stairs lead up to a deck where you then enter the enclosed Sun Deck. From the Enclosed Sun Deck both port & starboard there are wing doors that allow access to the side decks leading to the bow. Wing Doors & Sliding Side Windows Electric Dinghy Davit over sundeck. Seven Station Intercom System Deck Box Bosch Dual, Washer/Dryer Unit Guest, Remote Spot Light Sunshade covers for Galley & Dining Area Windows
- "Owners personal items"
- Brokers Comments
- She is well worth the asking price however the owner is flexible. The dingy with outboard is negotiable.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.