- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The aft-cabin, center cockpit O’Day 32 was designed strictly for comfortable cruising but the designers, C. Raymond Hunt Associates also wanted to give the boat the ability to sail to windward with ease. Both goals were accomplished and the boat became a huge success.
Her keel/centerboard design makes her very versatile. She’s a great gunkhole cruiser for the whole family, drawing only 3’4” with the centerboard raised. When you want performance to windward, simply lower the board from inside the cockpit. Her 7’1” draft makes her drive through the seas with command.
She has an enormous cockpit amidships for relaxed sailing and sunning and many an evening’s party. Her accommodations include a private aft stateroom. Large double berth, vanity and hanging locker. Headroom is 6’1”. The main cabin sleeps four more, in two separate compartments. That’s six adult sized berths in all. The forward compartment is completely private. It has two v-berths, with filler, and two hanging lockers. The forward hatch and windows keep it light and dry. The main salon offers foam cushioned berths, with storage above and below. The enclosed head with shower and vanity ensures privacy. Seating for six at facing settees around a large drop leaf table makes meal time a social event. The roomy aft galley offers alcohol stove, stainless steel sink, a hot and cold pressure water system and a large ice locker. Headroom throughout the main cabin is a lofty 6’5”.
- Starting in the forepeak, is a six foot v-berth, with filler, that sleeps two small adults or two or three small children comfortably. There is storage both above and below the v-berth. A large forward hatch provides ventilation. Aft of the v-berth, on both sides, are two hanging lockers. Moving aft, is the main cabin with long settees both port and starboard with a large drop leaf table in between. Ample storage can be found above and underneath both settees. There are four fixed ports for good lighting throughout the cabin. On the portside and aft of the settee, can be found a fully enclosed head with shower and vanity. To starboard is a well equipped galley with stove, stainless sink and a large ice locker with excellent storage for dishes, etc., enough to service a large crew. Four steps up bring you to the large center cockpit with the steering station and all electronics. Going aft, is the hatchway down to the aft cabin. The cabin offers a large double berth with a hanging locker to port and a sink and vanity, with storage draws, to starboard. Two fixed ports and two opening ports provide excellent lighting and ventilation. Underneath the double berth, is more storage.
- Two burner alcohol stove Single large stainless sink Large ice locker which can hold up to 75 lbs. of ice Outboard are sliding draws for galley storage Hot and cold pressure water
- Stainless steel bow and stern rails Single lifelines the length of boat Stainless stern boarding ladder Stainless dinghy davits on the stern Portable barbeque grill Bow mounted 20# Danforth Anchor with chain and rode in a recessed anchor well Secondary anchor is a 10# Fortress Large forward opening hatch Six fixed and two opening ports Large cockpit Bimini with Eisenglass Dodger
- Sails & Rigging
- Sloop rigged Stainless standing rigging with Sta-Lock fittings throughout Mainsail 135% Genoa Jib on a Hood 810 Seafurl Continuous Roller Furling System Extra 100% Jib Spinnaker Spinnaker Pole Two #21 2-speed sheet winches in cockpit Two #10 single speed mast mounted halyard winches
- Pedestal Richie Compass Pedestal mounted Northstar 952x GPS Center cockpit starboard side bulkhead mounted: Standard Horizon Depth Sounder Standard Horizon Knotmeter Standard Horizon Wind Speed Indicator A Sea Ranger VHF is located aft of the steering station, protected inside of aft cabin
- 12 volt DC/110 volt AC Ship Power 30 Amp Shore Power 500 watt inverter 2 105 AGM batteries Running, anchor and spreader lights
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Freshwater cooled Westerbeke 25 HP diesel Six gallon water heater Engine room under cockpit 28 gallon fuel capacity 40 gallon water tank 20 gallon holding tank
- Recent Upgrades & Improvements
- New electric fuel pump Complete interior re-fit Heat solenoid upgraded Master Volt 12/20 3 bank charger New battery Hatch screens Grill Complete parts and electrical inventory
- Broker's Comments
- A comfortable liveaboard/cruiser. The keel/centerboard configuration (and resulting shoal draft) opens up a variety of cruising opportunities such as the Keys and Bahamas. The two stateroom layout with center cockpit is very convenient for two couples or a family.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.