- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D6-370D-A IPS
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
EXPERIENCE LUXURY ALL AROUND WHEN YOU STEP ABOARD THIS 40' CRUISERS ...
WITH TWIN VOLVO DIESEL ENGINES WITH VOLVO IPS POD DRIVES, JOY STICK CONTROL, (SUPERB DOCKING ABILITY), GENERATOR, AIR CONDITIONING AND AMPLE LOUNGING ROOM!
"Yachtsafun" is loaded, turn-key and awaiting her next owner. This luxury Cruisers Yacht has been meticulously maintained. The beautiful and rich, cherry wood accented interior, makes you feel as if you are at home while at sea. The salon includes a comfortable L-shaped settee, a built-in entertainment center, lighted wine cooler, opening port and a well-equipped, raised galley, to conveniently entertain while simultaneously impressing your guests. Creature comforts all around from air conditioning on extra toasty days to a central vacuum system for easy clean-up after entertaining. The spacious cockpit and bow deck lounge area allows everyone on board to fully enjoy the fresh air and views of the open ocean. "Yachtafun" just received new cockpit carpeting, as well!
Twin Volvo Penta D6 IPS diesel, fresh water cooled, inboard engines with joystick controls at the helm to allow for full performance and maneuverability. Great electronics will keep you informed as you navigate away from shore.
IT'S CERTAINLY MORE SUMMER THAN "WINTER" HERE IN SOCAL AND THIS 40' CRUISERS IS AN EXCEPTIONAL BOAT TO EXPLORE OUR OCEAN AND RELAX DOCK SIDE!
GIVE CAPTAIN DAVE GREUEL A CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE THIS BEAUTIFUL CRUISER!
- Rich, cherry wood accented, interior Entertainment center to port Sharp flat screen TV Sony DVD player Glomex satellite TV Clarion stereo Danby Millennium wine cooler (lighted) Liquor cabinet Under/above counter storage cabinets L-shaped, plush, settee to starboard, with privacy curtain for separate sleeping quarters Dinette table Carbon monoxide detector Carpet and protector Overhead hatch (6) Opening ports Overhead lights Retractable blinds Telephone wiring Central vacuum system Cruisair air conditioning Master Stateroom : Island berth with custom mattress and stepped access conveniently on either side Sharp flat screen TV Blaupunkt DVD/CD/MP3 player (2) Cedar-lined hanging lockers Cruisair air conditioning controls Carbon monoxide detector (2) Opening ports with screens Overhead hatch with sunshade Overhead lighting Rope lighting Privacy curtain Separate entry to head Galley : Raised and to starboard Teak and holly sole Dual stainless steel sink with hot/cold pressurized water Whirlpool microwave Eurokera Princess Gourmet 2-burner electric stove top Tundra refrigerator and freezer Overhead storage and below counter storage Opening port with screen Head : Dual entry ways Tecma electric head with Tankwatch 4 monitor Dometic Sealand sink Overhead vanity Opening port Storage Separate shower stall with bench, showering wand and door
- Cockpit and Deck Equipment
- New cockpit carpeting (April 2014) Raised helm Dual helm seats with fold-up bolsters and storage below Ergonomically designed controls at the helm Curved settee aft with removable cockpit table Companion lounger, forward Wet bar to starboard includes sink, drink holders and a U-Line refrigerator and ice-maker Beverage storage (2) Storage lockers Molded steps to walk-through windshield Bow deck lounger (2) Clarion cockpit speakers and (1) Clarion subwoofer Stainless steel grab rails Camper enclosure Helm canvas Hard top with sky light Overhead lights and courtesy lights Stainless steel rails and bow pulpit Anchor locker Cockpit shower Transom door Transom locker Shore power locker Swim ladder
- Electronics and Navigation
- Joystick control Volvo Penta engine display Raymarine E-120 Radar/GPS/Fish Finder Raymarine 4 kW dome Simrad AP16 Auto Pilot Raymarine Ray 215 DSC VHF radio Hydraulic steering and tilt wheel Plastimo compass Seakey monitoring/tracking system Rule high water alarm at helm Clarion remote stereo control at helm Maxwell windlass, anchor and chain Remote control spot light
- Electrical and Mechanical
- Onan E-QD 9 kW generator Seaward 10.5 gallon hot water heater Rule bilge pumps Bennett trim tab pump Racor fuel separators Algae-X fuel polishing system Reverso oil change system Inteli-Power PD2050 Marine converter (3) Batteries Shore power Fireboy automatic fire extinguishing system with separate control at helm Electric engine hatch "Report Calibration Date" noted on each engine
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.