- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 Liter
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
ONLY 300 HOURS ON THIS METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED ORIGINAL OWNER BOAT!!
She is powered by low hour freshwater cooled twin 8.1 Lt Horizon Mercruiser inboard engines, with a top end of 34MPH.
One of Sea Ray's best selling models ever, the 340 Sundancer provides a large assortment of amenities, excellent ride and sleek styling.
This impressive family cruiser matches European sportboats for aggressive styling, luxury appointments. Spacious mid-cabin interior with cherry cabinetry, solid-wood dining table, leather sofa sleeps six. Topside features include roomy single-level cockpit, transom storage locker, extended swim platform. Ergonomic helm layout has space for flush-mounting electronics. Electric engine hatch lifts to reveal engine compartment.
GREAT FAMILY BOAT READY TO ENJOY!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Simply irresistible. There's no other way to describe the remarkable Sea Ray 340 Sundancer. Its timeless beauty and unmatched elegance make it clearly the best in its class. Powered by your choice of stern drive or inboard propulsion, this magnificent cruiser features dual bucket helm seats, extra-large control station, cockpit wet bar, awesome sound system, wide open cabin, and optional 23" flatscreen TV.
- Featuring the Island Maple interior wood package this 340's accommodations include... forward v-berth with under-berth storage, mirrored hanging locker, and privacy curtain. The mid-cabin seating area converts to a double berth with privacy curtain. The salon has ultra leather settee, 3 LCD flat screen TV's , upgraded sound system ,central vac, and spacious interior. The enclosed head has molded vanity and hand-held shower and Vacu flush head.
- The galley is well appointed with plenty of cabinet and Corian counter space ,Kenyon glass top stove, Refrigerator, Optional Stainless microwave/Coffee maker, sink, hot & cold pressure water,and optional wood galley floor and stairs.
- Electric engine hatch, Bow sun pad, Optional Sea Ray Soft Top, Transom Shower, Wipers, Windlass, Central Vac, Fenders, Dock lines, Life jackets, Remote spotlight, Swim platform, swim ladder, and Custom Teak Cockpit Table.
- 5KW Kohler Generator, Windlass, 4 batteries, Battery switches,battery charger, shore power W/cords, Electric vent windshield, dual automatic bilge pumps
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.