- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“Shadow” is a Good example of a “good ol’ boat”.
She has served her owners well and will continue
to do so for you.
She is the favored sedan cabin design with the galley up.
Equipped with Diesel Generator, Air Conditioning , Good Electronics and RADAR, and a Vetus Bow Thruster.
She has had the teak decks removed from the fore deck and the iron fuel tanks were replaced with aluminum.
Contact listing agent or click on
Full Specs for additional information.
- Entry is through a sliding door in the aft bulkhead. There is an L-shaped settee to starboard and a short settee to port. Aft to port is a locker with storage locker and drawer. A Hi-LO dining/cocktail table is near the centerline. Forward to port is the galley with ample storage and counter space, Microwave oven, electric stove, 120 VAC refrigerator with freezer and hot and cold pressurized water system. To starboard in the salon is a fully equipped helm station with a folding helm seat. Down three steps and to port is a guest cabin with double berth, hanging and storage lockers and a drawer. To starboard is a head with vanity and sink, marine toilet and a separate shower/tub. Forward is a master cabin with V-berth and filler cushions, hanging and storage lockers. The interior sole is varnished teak parquet. The headliners are battened vinyl. All interior joinery is varnished teak.
- Salon/Galley/Lower Helm
- The salon has a large floral print fabric L-shaped settee to starboard and a matching smaller settee to port. There is storage under both settees. The Hi-LO table has folding leaves to accommodate as a serving table. With the leaves folded it makes a nice cocktail table. There are (5) sliding windows to port and starboard with curtains. A Penguin A/C unit is mounted on the roof. (2) Overhead lights. Sliding entry door in aft bulkhead with a zippered screen. Sliding entry door to starboard. 17” Flat screen TV with wall mount. (3) 120VAC Outlets. Stereo with speakers. Laminate counter tops with stainless steel sink. Dual knob faucet. Under cabinet counter light. 3 Burner Princess electric stove with oven and broiler stove. GE microwave oven. (2) 120VAC outlets. (6) Cabinets. (4) Drawers. Norcold 120VAC refrigerator with freezer. Helm has a folding seat. The windshield is in three sections, with the center section opening. Full electronics array at each helm (see electronics details).
- Master Berth
- V-berth with filler cushions with drawers and storage under. Book shelves both port and starboard. Hanging locker. (1) Overhead opening butterfly hatch with sun shade and screen. (2) Overhead lights. (2) Reading lights. Bulkhead mounted mirror. (1) 120VAC receptacle.
- Guest Berth
- Double side entry berth with large storage area below. Hanging locker forward. (4) Drawers. (1) Reading lights. (1) Overhead light. (1) Overhead opening hatch with screen. (2) Opening port lights with screens. (1) 120VAC outlet.
- Fiberglass counter and sink with storage under. Dual knob faucet control. Separate shower stall/tub with curtain. Hand shower. (3) Storage cabinets. (2) Mirrors. Jabsco manual toilet with Y-valve, holding tank, macerator discharge pump and deck pump out. 120VAC GFCI receptacle.
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Upper Station: Full engine instruments. Raymarine ST7002 Autopilot control. Garmin 3210 Plotter with RADAR. Hawk Eye digital depth finder. Standard Horizon Eclipse DSC VHF radio. Bow thruster controls. Anchor windlass controls. Lower Station: Garmin 3210 plotter with RADAR. Raymarine ST7002 Autopilot control. Hawk Eye digital depth finder. Standard Horizon Eclipse DSC VHF radio. Anchor windlass control. Bow thruster control. Poly Planer stereo with cd, tuner, mp3. KLH stereo speakers.
- Onan 4kw MDAKU diesel generator (447) hours. Panel located at lower helm. 12VDC Panel with (20) branch switches with fuses. 120VAC panel with main breaker and (4) branch breakers. Shore power/generator transfer switch. Xantrex 1500 watt inverter with 75 amp three stage battery charger.
- Stainless steel bimini frame with new canvas. Helm seating for four. Stainless steel steering wheel. Full electronics array (see electronics details).
- Walkthrough transom door. Swim platform. Custom dinghy davit.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Deck Hardware: (2) Forward hawse hole with integral cleats. (2) Mid ships spring cleats. (2) Aft cleats. (2) Aft hawse holes with integral cleats Stern cleats with hawse holes. Simpson Lawrance anchor windlass with foot and helm controls. Magma propane grill. Safety Equipment: Full bow rail. Running lights. Anchor and rode. Lifesling. 2009 Achilles fold up inflatable dinghy. 5HP Outboard engine. Fire Extinguishers. Flares. PFD’s.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Ford Lehman 6N136 135 HP diesel inboard engine. 500 FG Racor filter (Engine). Spin-on Racorfilter (generator). Water pressure pump. Atwood water heater (electric and engine). Penquin 12.5 BTU roof mounted air conditioner (RV style). Pull/Pull cable steering.
- Personal Items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jerry Wheeler - Central Listing Agent - 830-377-7463