- 100 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This heavy built offshore supply vessel has been professionally converted into a long range dive boat with a custom built dive platform, MAKO AC105 professional dive compressor to fill four tanks at once, on deck tank racks and storage compartments plus accommodations for eleven guests in six staterooms and six heads.
Low hour Caterpillar 3412 1000HP engines, aluminum construction, twin 60KW generators, and all of the bells and whistles for long range cruising and scuba diving.
**Complete fresh top sides paint and engine room detail June 2014**
- The SHIP REC was custom re-built as the private yacht for a very knowledgeable offshore supply boat family on a proven Swiftships hull and repowered in 2006 with commercially rated 3412 Caterpillar diesels. As scuba diving was the family passion, she is fully equipped for that purpose and more. She has five staterooms with seven heads providing accommodations for ten. The berthing layout has the master suite forward featuring a queen berth and private head with separate stall shower. Access below is down a spiral stairway from the salon into a large foyer accessing the four other staterooms each with a private head and separate stall shower. There is one stateroom with four bunk beds, a second queen sized stateroom and two single berth staterooms. Engine room access is VIA a companionway aft from the foyer. On deck and beginning forward is the pilot house with private access to the MSR, port and starboard wing doors to the walk around decks, chart table and storage, pilots berth, helm station with two Todd helm chairs. Next aft is the salon with the full galley to starboard, entertainment center to port, a large L-shaped sofa port and aft, and stairs below to starboard. The glass enclosed aft deck is next with a wet bar, day head, dining table and chairs. Further aft is the open aft deck that is completely rigged for scuba diving.
- Sand stone Corian counter tops, Kenmore four burner electric stove and oven, Whirlpool trash compacter, double stainless steel sink, Whirlpool Gold microwave oven, Croslex side by side refrigerator and freezer, and blond wood cabinetry.
- Deck & Hull
- Bow pulpit with Ideal dual capstan G211L electric windlass, Danforth anchor, bow davit, walk around decks, P&S steps to top deck, aft deck bench with storage, tank racks and prep area, filling station for four tanks simultaneously, Aft deck engine controls, welded aluminum frame for deck cover, Transom door to the large swim platform and reboarding ladder, large insulated fish box, Stainless steel bar-b-que pit, upper deck engine control station, Atrium style enclosure creates an inviting indoor/outdoor space, two 110 volt quartz lights.
- Twin Caterpillar 3412 1000HP diesel engines (new 2006) 1700 hours, Twin Disc 5145A 1.93:1 marine gears, Twin 60 KW generators with Cummins engines and Newage armatures 4719 hours, 220 volt air compressor, Humphrey waste treatment system, Village Marine 600GPD water maker, 40 gallon electric water heater, commercial Air MAKO AC105 dive tank filling compressor with four extended capacity storage tanks, dual Racor fuel filters with vacuum gauges, C-Charger 9000 24 volt 20 amp battery charger, Charles 5000sp 30 amp 12 volt battery charger, Siemens system monitor, hull side exhaust.
- ICO 25” flat panel TV, Philips DVD player, Philips stereo speakers, SEA 235 single side band with Necode 322 ARX ringer, two Icom ICM59 VHF radios, Standard Horizon loud hailer, Furuno AIS FA150, Furuno GPS GP31, 36 mile Furuno radar, Comnav 1001 autopilot and steering system, lever helm steering, Dell computer monitor, LG55 computer.
- Salesman Remarks
- With a rugged off shore hull, dependable Caterpillar engines, great accommodations and equipment, the Ship Rec will make the perfect go anywhere do anything yacht as well as a commercial dive excursion boat.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.