- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Industrial 6 Cyl.
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Custom designed and built for luxury, low maintenance, live-aboard, reliable, easily operated cruising and with safety with highest quality workmanship. The cabinetry is of fine cherry wood joinery throughout. Very spacious, open interior provides a most pleasant atmosphere. Must See!!!
Trade… Cash offers, Boats, Cars, Property
Owner Advises 1600 PRM Cruise approximately 7 to 8 knots …4 gal per hours
- Vessel Walkthrough
- As you enter the main salon from the aft deck, you go through double sliding wood and glass doors. These provide a noticeable open cheerful atmosphere to both areas. To Starboard is leather couch and tables and on the port side are built-in bookshelves and a matching leather chair and ottoman. Forward is the house and principal electrical distribution panel with the television and stereo equipment above. Up two steps is the galley and pilot house. There is a buffet with storage cabinets on the starboard side. To port is the galley with an island separating it from the pilot house. This is a pleasant dining area that will accommodate 4 people. The Corian galley counter has a stainless sink and offers generous counter space. At the forward end and part of the pilot house are stools for sitting. The aft part of the galley has the refrigerator, propane stove and microwave/convection oven. There are plenty of cabinets and storage space. Forward is the helm station and navigation counter. To starboard forward, you go down three steps passing the washer/dryer and enter the guest stateroom. There is a queen size bed, a closet, ample cabinets and drawers. Forward of the guest stateroom is the head with separate and spacious shower, Raritan fresh water head and sink with cabinets and storage compartments. From the main salon on the starboard side you go down a spiral staircase to the master state room. This cabin is midship with a port side queen size bed open on three sides. A desk with shelves is on one side of the bed and a built in table with cabinet on the other. Bookshelves are on the forward bulkhead. To starboard are very large closets and a corner counter with a decorative sink and mirror with cabinets. Forward of the main cabin is the head. The head has a full size Jacuzzi style tub and shower, a counter with cabinet and Raritan fresh water head. Aft of the main cabin is the entrance to the engine room. There is a stand up work bench on the port side, with Craftsman tool storage cabinets, and other storage areas. Aft of the engine and generator is the lazarette which has the air-conditioning compressors and the water maker. The engine room and lazarette can be accessed from the salon as well. There is also a great deal of storage area in this space. A secondary engine room access hatch opens to the salon. From the galley there is a magnificent laminated wood spiral, open staircase that goes up to the upper deck. The aft section of the upper deck has on either side built-in storage with cushions for sitting. Aft is the dinghy, davit and the aft deck hatch and accompanying ladder. Forward is built-in locker is the built-in propane gas grill and adjacent sink and ice maker. One step up takes you to the upper helm flying bridge area which has cushions for seating all around. There is also a helm seat.
- Vizio flat screen Color TV KVH satellite and digital TV antennas Vizio Blu-Ray DVD Surround sound stereo with Bose speakers Blue carpeting Bookshelves Leather couch Matching leather chair and ottoman Decorative lighting
- Stainless steel sink GE Advantgium microwave/convection oven Force 10 3-burner stove with fiddles Norcold upright refrigerator (12vdc/120vac All drawers on roller guides (auto lock) Decorative lighting Starboard side buffet with storage lockers Dark blue Corian counter tops
- Pilothouse and Navigation
- Raymarine & Raytheon navigation equipment: RL8C radar ST60 speed log ST60depth ST60 wind speed ST700l autopilot Raymarine VHF with remote in owners cabin L760 plotter with C-Map NT software Raystar GPS Rudder angle indicator KVH G-4 Gyro-Trac satellite dish receiver Dual electric horns ICOM M710 SSB Flo-Scan fuel consumption indicator 6 inch Compass and gyro stabilized fluxgate Side Power bow and stern thruster control Auxiliary get home controls Hynautic main engine controls Spot light control Carpeting Decorative lighting Port & Starboard deck access doors Chart storage drawers
- Master Stateroom
- Queen berth, walk around Reading lights 2 Large double door hanging lockers Large storage drawers Night stands, built-in Writing desk with computer table Corner counter with decorative sink Blue carpeting Decorative lighting Portholes, opening with screens Bookshelves Mirror
- Master Head
- Raritan elcetric fresh water head Full size Jacuzzi style tub and shower Waterproof lighting & exhaust fan Storage cabinet Mirror
- Guest Stateroom
- Double berth Reading lights Hanging locker Blue carpeting Decorative lighting Portholes, opening with screens Hatch to the fore deck Storage cabinets and drawers JVC built-in radio/CD player
- Guest or Day Head
- Raritan electric fresh water head Vanity sink and storage Waterproof lighting Exhaust fan Full size shower
- Splendide 2000 combination washer/dryer (vented) Storage drawer Storage under steps
- Aft Deck
- Easy access from the double sliding salon doors, walk around side decks and the transom door. The boat deck extends to shelter the entire deck area. Enclosed with Eisenglass style side and transom windows. Texaline shade screens add additional shelter from the sun. Aft is a hot and cold fresh water shower, wash down outlet, 2 folding chairs, 110 vac outlets and courtesy lighting. . Forward is the flying bridge/boat deck access ladder.
- Hull & Deck
- Maxwell V3500 hydraulic double head windlass controlled from flybridge, pilothouse & bow Approximately 250 ft. stainless steel chain 2 Lewmar 66# Bruce style anchors 1 Fortress anchor Wesmar hydraulic bow thruster Wesmar hydraulic stabilizers Kobelt hydraulic steering Stainless steel underwater through hulls, deck, cleats, tender davit, bow pulpit, hand rails, anchor roller, water tanks and vents Dockside holding tank discharge outlet Electric stern thruster Full window covers Aft deck enclosures Tongue and groove hullside liner Shaft and rudder stock tubes ½” wall thickness One common sea chest discharge (stainless steel) Fresh water wash down Hot and cold fresh water stern shower Dockside pressure water inlet Signal mast ideal for antennas Frameless deckhouse windows 3/8” tinted, tempered glass
- Flybridge and Boat Deck
- Raymarine navigation system with speed, autopilot, windspeed, VHF, dual frequency color sounder with GPS-plotter, rudder angle indicator Radar 6 inch Compass Engine instruments include: oil pressure, volts, amps, engine room temperature and tachometer Seating forward in the helm area and aft as part of storage lockers Blue bimini covers Blue canvas covers Stainless Steel BBQ (propane) grill Wet bar adjacent to BBQ 2 20# propane tanks in a locker Ample storage Canvas enclosed dodger Viking 6-person canister life raft EPIRB Remote anchor control Remote bow thruster control 10ft tender Mercury 2 stroke 15 hp outboard Steel Head 1500 hydraulic crane (boom, slew & pennet)
- Engine Room - Walk In
- Northern Lights 16 kW generator in a sound attenuation box (approx 460 hrs) Generator driven hydraulic pump for the take-home shaft with max prop. Marinco 50 amp 240 VAC shore power HRO water maker approx. 60 gallon hour Watermaker oil water separator Watermaker pre filter Watermaker UV sterilizer Watermaker fresh water flush Aqua Air 3 zone air conditioning 3 - 16000 BTU compressors Stand up work bench with built-in tool storage Spare parts Isuzu industrial 6-cylinder main engine ZF 2:1 reduction gear Racor 1000 fuel filter with vacuum gauge Racor 1000 fuel polishing filter De-Bug L1000 fuel polisher Kidde FE241 fire suppression system Firs system services January 2013 Emergency manual tiller arm Double acoustic sound insulation Aqua alarm monitor for fire, bilge, engine room temperature, engine oil and exhaust cooling flow Main engine is keel cooled Oil change system for main engine & generator 2-3700 GPH bilge pumps (manual and automatic) with monitors Used Oil tank in keel (not used anti rust glycol solution replacement)
- Electrical System
- 8 AGM golf cart deep cycle house batteries Separate start batteries for engine and generator Safety switch and fuses for all batteries Magnum 2500 watt inverter/ charger Magnum battery monitoring systems Perko bronze sea water strainer Domestic hot water system Main engine driven 12 & 24 VDC alternators
- Thermal insulation under fire retardant paint Propane monitor and auto shutdown Level monitor for fuel, water and holding tank Electrolysis monitoring system All safety gear Positive locking latched on all cabinetry Swim ladder, fold down Fuel and water separators Fan and alternator belt guard system Hurricane diesel hot water heat in all cabins Fire extinguisher system (manual and automatic) Intercom throughout Transom door (easy aft deck access) Integral swim platform (excellent dinghy mooring) Personal items do not convey at closing a list will be presented at survey
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.