- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The owner has kept this vessel impeccable.
All service records transfer with the vessel, and owner has them all since purchasing new.
Oil samples have been taken regularly, by local Cat dealer, who services her.
All owners manuals transfer.
Owner has original swim platform, which conveys.
Life raft certified in Aug. 2014.
Wheels and shafts were sent out for balancing and testing and re-installed this Summer.
New cutlass bearings and new Tides dripless shaft seals were installed when wheels were done.
This vessel is ready for survey and her next caring owner.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Egg Harbor 37 SportYacht offers luxury, performance and roominess. Inside and out, this yacht blends time-honored tradition with cutting-edge technology. The results are striking - innovative interiors, contemporary styling, and the spaciousness of a 40-footer topside and below. The galley and salon are on the same level; there's an elegant, forward master stateroom; a comfortable guest cabin; and a full-size shower. Unmistakably a traditional sport-cruising yacht - with a hallmark raised sheer line and enhanced Carolina Flare - the SportYachts are the next generation of Egg Harbor's classic hull design, which provides an extremely soft, dry ride. Like the 52 SY that introduced the series, the 37 SY flaunts a rakish profile, and distinctive oversize flybridge with unrivaled room for a boat of its size. The innovative cantilevered bridge shelters the cockpit while a starboard opening offers safer, easier topside access. An amidships helm provides excellent visibility in all directions. Two helm chairs are standard, and there's room to walk behind each chair. Also standard are full instrumentation and keyless ignition. The newly designed console features plenty of room for a full array of electronics. Forward of the helm, to the port side, is a large, L-shaped lounge with comfortable seating for five. To starboard, another lounge offers additional seating and conceals a standard rod stowage locker for a full complement of rods and reels. The expanded flybridge is a key distinguishing characteristic of Egg Harbor's SportYacht series. Fore and aft overhangs expand the usable space up top, while streamlining the overall profile. The high-performance, blue-water hull is designed to run 100 miles or more offshore to the canyon for fishing or to the islands for cruising. With a 13-foot, 6-inch beam, the large cockpit is the perfect platform for great parties or catching the big ones. The cockpit also offers the convenience of easy engine room access. Of all the 37 SY's big-yacht characteristics, this highly functional feature may be the most welcome. The cockpit, with standard transom door, boarding box and gate, also features a tackle center with sink, storage and icebox, a fish box with hinged hatch and live baitwell, a large dunnage box for all storage needs, four rod holders, and side stowage lockers port and starboard. The impeccable interior and luxury accommodations reflect Egg Harbor's time-honored craftsmanship. Spanning the SportYacht 37's aft section is a gracious salon featuring a large, L- shaped designer sofa and high-low table to starboard (with rod storage below). The standard full entertainment center includes a remote color television - VCR and mini-rack stereo system with CD and FM antenna. The port galley features functional designer counters, drawer, locker, and dish stowage. Also standard are a designer sink and faucet and two-burner electric stove. Also included in the galley is a microwave oven with an under-counter 110 volt refrigerator. Throughout the interior, fine woodwork showcases excellent materials and quality equipment. The lower deck boasts a forward master stateroom with an island berth and built-in night tables, plus a cedar lined hanging locker, linen drawers and a full-length mirror. An overhead hatch, with screen and sunshade, adds a feeling of spaciousness. The guest cabin features two over-and-under wide berths, with richly finished, lighted hanging lockers. An unusually large head features a full-size shower, designer countertops, an exhaust fan, an electric head, and fitted cabinetry.
- Deck and Hull
- Factory hardtop Full bridge enclosure Tackle center w/ sink Rupp outriggers Salt and Fresh water washdowns Underwater lights Transom ladder Transom door w/ gate Transom livewell Refrigerated cockpit freezer Swim platform--- not attached to boat Simpson / Lawrence windlass Spreader lights Pompanette fighting chair Life raft 6 gunwale rod holders Engine access thru cockpit door
- Guest spotlight 2 Icom VHF's model 502 & 604 Furuno GP36 2 Furuno Navnets --48 mile radar New VHF radio antenna's Simrad AP-22 autopilot Satellite stereo system
- Engines and Mechanical Systems
- Racor's w/ gauges New Tides dripless packing Glennding synchronizer Hyd. trim tabs 2 Bilge pumps Bilge blower Hot water heater Pressure water system Oil changer system Westerbeke 8 kw generator Air conditioning w/ reverse cycle heat and SMX controls 2 -30 amp shore cords Automatic fire suppression system VDO gauges Full set of owners manuals and service records by local Cat dealer Trolling valves Engine room lights
- Galley and Salon
- Sharp Carousel microwave/ convection oven Ceran 2 burner stove Central Vac system Refrigerator / freezer Corian counter top Stainless steel sink L shaped couch w/ storage Entertainment center w/ Vizio TV and Sony stereo system High gloss cherry interior Carpeting through-out Designer blinds and valances Storage cabinets and drawers
- Accommodations and Head
- Vaccu-flush toilet--freshwater Enclosed shower stall Medicine cabinet and storage Mirrored ceiling Island berth forward w/ hatch above Hanging locker and storage compartments TV and VCR in cabinet Side stateroom to Stb. w/ stacked bunks Hanging locker in guest Strm.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- For more information contact Pete Peters at firstname.lastname@example.org or 757-723-0793 http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/bio/Pete-Peters/