- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 28' sport fishing boat is a tough boat with lots of range. It will make the offshore runs with no problem. It is a very affordable boat to run. It is at home in the bay or 80 miles offshore. It also has enough accommodations to weekend on.
- Microwave Oven V-Bunk Dinette Table
- Vessel Details
- Transom Door Live Well in Transom Fishing Chair Tackle Lockers Lounge Seats Port and Stb. Helm Chair Large Fish Box in Cockpit Tower w/ Fiberglass Hard Top Rocket Launcher on Tower and Extra Rod Holders Rod Rack under Hard Top Sun Shade on Tower Full Controls in Tower Bench Seat in Tower Spreader Lights 110 and 12v Rupp Double Spreader Outriggers Rupp Center Rigger Full Enclosure 4 Man Life Raft Stand Up Head and Shower Macerator Holding Tank w/ Over Board Discharge Salt and Fresh Water Wash Fiberglass Swim Platform Trim Tabs Bow Pulpit Barrier Coat in 2012 New Shafts in 2012 New Cutlass Bearings 2012 New Props 2012 New Dripless Shaft Logs 2012 New Couplers 2012 New Hot Water Heater but Needs to be Installed
- Electronics & Helm
- Furuno 36 Mile 4kw Radar Furuno 582 Depth Finder Furuno Flv 1100l Commercial Depth Finder Northstar 952 GPS Plotter Standard VHF Radio Icom VHF Radio Speaker for Hailer Windlass Epirb Stereo w/ CD, Sat Radio and Speakers Compass
- 30 Amp Shore Cord Battery Charger (2) 4 Batteries
- Engine Details
- 1450 Hrs. New Water Pumps Spare Water Pumps
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.