- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 50 Prima
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Ready to go Sailing!
1995 Beneteau Oceanis 400 2 private state room 2 head boat, sleeps 6 , nice size salon, this boat has been well taken care of by her owners and is loaded with options.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Forward double berth, with private head and shower, nice size salon 6’ 4” head room and plenty of seating with dinette that converts to double berth, well equipped galley, and Charting table, nice size aft stateroom with double berth and private head and shower. This boat shows very well inside, and the layout uses spaces well. Great boat for entertaining, cruising, yacht club races, or live aboard.
- Main Salon
- Large Dinette converts to double berth 6’4” head room Chart, navigation table Tons of storage Engine access under stairs
- Tasco Marine propane stove Sharp microwave oven Freezer box Refrigerator Custom closed recirculation water cooling system for fridge and freezer compressors keep growth out of lines and pump 2004 Pantry storage
- Master Stateroom
- Double berth Storage closet Head /shower Lounging bench
- Guest Stateroom
- Double berth Private head/ shower Storage
- 5 piece dodger windshield / large bimini Custom pole for self-leveling radar Stainless hand rails Whisker pole 44# Lewmar claw 65’ 10 mm chain + 350 commercial rode 66# claw storm anchor 34# Lewmar Vetus Alexander rope and chain windless Large sun awning Privacy screens for cockpit 2 48cst genoa sheet winches 2 30cst maneuvering winches Lifelines SS cleats
- Electronics & Helm
- Icom m-502 with remote Garmin 2006 chartplotter Raytheon/ pathfinder sl70 radar Autohelm st50 wind, close hauled/vmg, St50 speed St50 depth Autohelm 6000 plus autopilot with remote Vhf Stereo / cd player RCA 22 HD TV /DVD Shakespeare marine TV /FM antenna
- Four winds generator year 2000 rebuild in 2011 Two 90 watt BP solar panels 6 Trojan T-145 batteries new 2010 for house with DS-1000 desulfator pulse technology 105 amp alternator with balmar maxi charge MC-612 multi state regulator Balmar digital duo charge in line with cranking battery Xantrex true charge2 60 amp battery charger with monitor Trace 2500 watt inverter Bass 90-9115BL1 main 120 volt electrical panel replaced 2011 Spare iota 90 amp battery charger Shore power cord Air conditioning unit replaced 2011 Water heater replaced 2010 SMX series controller replaced 2012wired for HD cable in salon Guest 2433 galvanic isolators
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 50 HP Perkins diesel 1700 hrs. Maxi prop 18” 3 blade with internal pitch adjustment and spare zincs
- Brokers Comments
- Nice boat, Owner is selling due to health reasons.
- Commision Disclaimer
- THIS VESSEL IS A 50/50 COMMISSION SPLIT