- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- T-GSI 5.7L EFI DP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Chris Craft 328 Express Crusier is a contemporary mid-cabin family cruiser combining several nice design touches wrapped up in a conservative package with centerline helm position and spacious interior floor plan. Addional features include a concealed windlass that manages the self stowing anchor through an opening beneath the bow, a walk-thru windshield and an electric engine compartment hatch. Low hours on the Volvo Duro-Prop 5.7 Engines.
- The Chris Craft 328 Express has one of the most popular lay out that any express model offers today. The air conditioned master stateroom is forward and features a large berth, privacy curtain, hanging locker, opening ports to insure ventilation, and plenty of storage. Next aft and to port is the galley that features AC/DC refrigeration, hot/cold pressure water, 2 burner electric stove, microwave oven, coffee maker and more than enough counter space for preparing large meals for the whole family. Across and to starboard is the dinette that will convert into a sleeper for 2. Next aft and to starboard is the standup head with mirrors, vanity, shower, sink, and a Vac-U-Flush Head with plenty of ventilation. All cabin areas are light and airy with opening ports and deck hatches. Aft is the guest stateroom with privacy curtain, storage, and reading lights. Leaving the cabin and up three steps you enter the cockpit area that is perfect for entertaining family and friends. It has loads of seating, storage and a cockpit sink and icemaker. Her walk through windshield is an excellent safety feature and makes going forward to the sun pad an ease. The centerline helm adds to the fun and overall roominess of the cockpit. The oversized swim platform can be accessed thru the transom door or by water with the concealed swim ladder.
- AC 110V /12000 BTU Reverse Cycle TV/VCR Combo with Dockside Cable Clarion Marine AM/FM Stereo CD with 6 Speakers XM Satellite Radio Pod Convertible Dinette Lounge with Storage Below Indirect Lighting Hanging Locker
- Forward Berth
- Double berth with storage undeneath Opening portlights Overhead lights Carbon Monoxide detector Storage cabinets & shelves Privacy curtain
- 2 Burner Electric Stove AC/DC Refridgerator Coffeemaker Grnaulon countertops with molded sink and cutting board Overhead Microwave
- Vacu-flust Head Systrem Opening Portlight Granulon Vanity Head Compartment Vent Fan
- Compass VHF Radio Garmin 182GPS High visibility engine instrumentation In-dash LCD digital depth finder Tilt steering wheel Color Monitor
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Roller Anchor Locker Remote Windlass Stainless Steel Bow Rail Stainless Steel Fender Chalks Stainless Steel Hand Rails Stainless Steel Deck Cleats Walk-thru Windshield Sun Pad (2ea) Cabin top Hatches w/screens (4ea) Opening Port Lights w/screens Companionway screen Adjustable Helm Seating Radar Arch Full Isinglass Cockpit Enclosure w/covers Electric/Hydraulic Engine Hatch Trim Tabs Drive Trims Cockpit Table Built-in Igloo 30 qt. Cooler Cockpit Wet Bar w/Icemaker Dockside Water Pressure System Swim Step Stainless Steel Boarding Ladder Walk-thru Transom Transom Shower w/hot & cold water
- Generator 5KW Battery charger Dual battery system with battery isolator Remote search light 110V/12 volt distribution panel with circuit breakers International navigational lighting Shore power with 50' cord Shower sump with automatic float switch Water heater with heat exchanger (6 gallon) 110V AC duplex outlets with GFI protection Windlass
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Hank Sibley (804) 337-1945 http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Hank-Sibley/