- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 CID
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 340 Express Cruiser has been wonderfully cared for throughout the years by her very proud owners. Powered by twin Mercury 330hp 454’s, give her a comfortable and efficient cruise at 22 knots with a top end of 27 knots. Fully equipped with an Onan Genset, air conditioning, full galley, recent electronics, central vacuum, and windlass. The meticulous owner of this express cruiser, is looking to step up into a larger vessel. Don’t miss your opportunity to own this well-kept vessel, call today to schedule your showing.
Recent Survey Available
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The 340 Express Cruiser proved to be one of Sea Ray’s most popular models during the 1980s. A big boat by the standards of her day, the 340’s sleek styling (obviously dated by today’s sportboat standards) and spacious interior were her chief attributes. Built on a solid fiberglass hull with prop pockets and a wide 12-foot beam, three floorplans were offered during her production years, all with the forward stateroom open to the main cabin. The original layout was arranged with the dinette to starboard and a small galley and settee to port. In 1986 Sea Ray came out with a more functional interior featuring a big U-shaped galley as well as a reconfigured dinette. Finally, in 1998 the island berth in the bow stateroom was replaced with a full-width bed and (optional) built-in entertainment center. Topside, the 340’s single-level cockpit included doublewide helm and companion seats and a removable bench seat at the transom. Large hatches in the cockpit floor provide good access to the engines. A radar arch, transom door, side exhausts, and swim platform were standard. Among several engine options, 340hp MerCruiser gas inboards cruise in the low 20s (30+ top).
- The cabin is accessed by a wide sliding door, step down to the open layout that features the enclosed head and galley to starboard, convertible dinette to port, air conditioning throughout. Forward is the master stateroom with double berth. Fabric headliner, vinyl and teak covered bulkheads, teak cabinetry and carpeted sole. Ample storage throughout. Carpeting Throughout Teak Cabinetry Cruisair Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Full Galley Ample Storage Full Stand-Up Head Dinette Converts To Berth Central Vac 22” Flat Screen Panasonic TV DVD Player
- Princess 3 Burner Stove Norcold Fridge Panansonic Microwave Coffee Maker Ample Storage Teak Cabinetry
- Electric VacuFlush Head
- Fiberglass Swim Platform Portside Transom Door Aft Bench Seat w/ Storage SS Deck Hardware New Lewmar 1000 FF Windlass Ample Storage Full Enclosure Bimini Top New Canvas 2011
- Electronics and Helm
- Northstar 6000i Multifunction Display Raytheon RL70C Radar Icom VHF Azimuth Digital Compass Datamarine Digital Depth Sony Stereo w/ Subwoofer and Speakers Throughout
- Onan 6.5kW Genset 185 Hours Outlets Throughout Lighting Throughout
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- FWC MerCruiser 454 CID 330HP Each 1150hrs
- Brokers Comments
- Well Kept, Owner is moving up, Recent Survey Available
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.