- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Whatever you plan on throwing at this beautiful 2013 Contender it’s ready. She was specifically designed with the live bait specialist in mind with her amazing 5 live well layout. Her clean beautiful lines and twin stepped hull allow for a fast comfortable ride while still providing an excellent stable platform to fish from. With state of the art Simrad electronics you will be at ease navigating any waters. The boat is in beautiful condition and will return to the Contender factory for a full detailed service on the hull upon purchase. Why wait on a list for the factory to build you a boat when you can own this beautiful one model year old boat within days? Call for a showing today!!!
- Hull & Deck
- Hand-Laid Fiberglass throughout High Tech Construction Using Multi-Directional Fabric & Foam Cored Glass Stringer System Foam Floatation Integral Dive Platform, Full Transom & Transom Door Self-Bailing Cockpit Non-Skid Cockpit Sole & Deck Heavy Duty Rub Rail
- Cockpit Sole & Deck Compartments
- Forward Anchor Locker w/Storage 100 Gal. Livewell in Forward Deck 115 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated Fwd Fish Box 85 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated Forward Aft Fish Boxes (Port & Starboard) 40 Gal. Round Livewells in transom, (1) 30 Gal. Livewell in Leaning Post (1) 60 Gal. Livewell in Rear Deck (Sea Chest Livewell Pump System )
- Extra Large Walk-In Console Oversized Electronics Panel Molded in Front Console Seat Lockable Storage Inside Console
- Chrome on Bronze or Stainless Steel Hardware Heavy Duty Recessed Bow Lifting Ring w/Cleat (Pop-Up) (2) Heavy Duty Stern Lifting Rings (2) 10” Stern Cleats (2) 8” Spring Line Cleats with Hause Pipes - Midship (32) Lee’s Flush Mount Gunnel Rod Holders Recessed Bow Handrails
- Fishing Equipment
- Coffin Box Top Gun 18’ Outriggers Tons of Rod Storage Shotgun Rod Holder (2) Rear Spreader Lights (2) Side Spreader Lights (1) Forward Spreader Light (5) Livewells LED Courtesy Lighting
- Electronics & Helm
- (2) Simrad NSE 12 Multifunctional Chartplotters 1KW Transducer with Structure Scan (2) ICOM IC-M502 VHF Units Fusion MS IP600 Stereo with Fusion Speakers and Woofers Electronics Breaker Panel (2) 20amp Guest Battery Chargers
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- (3) 300hp Mercury Verado Engines with remaining warranty until – 11/22/2015 K-Tab Trim Tabs and Pumps 3 Marine Grade Batteries
- Manufacturers write up: Whatever you have in mind for this weekend, our 35 ST can handle it. The 35 ST continues to dominate the offshore scene with aggressive lines that tout an elevated level of confidence. Features include a one piece level deck from bow to stern, walk-through transom, self-bailing cockpit, and a walk-in step down console to name a few. Whether it’s a kingfish tournament off North Carolina or billfish tournament off Miami, this is the boat that can put you in the winner’s circle.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.