- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 MAG MPI HORIZON
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Loaded one owner Sea Ray 290 Amberjack. Fresh water cooled 350 MAG MPI, SmartCraft system view, Sat TV, fishing package, underwater lighting, Northstar electronics (including radar and autopilot) and much more!
Narragansett Bay has rightfully earned the reputation as one of the East Coast’s favorite boating destinations. Anchor your boat in Dutch Harbor, Mackerel Cove, Potters Cove or enjoy the fabulous marinas, dining and shopping destinations such as Newport, Jamestown, East Greenwich, Providence and more. Centrally located, it’s a short boat ride to Block Island, Montauk, Cuttyhunk, Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket. Limitless options for fun on the calm waters of Narragansett Bay – a boater’s treasure.
- Key Features
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification Standard SmartCraft® Diagnostics with optional upgrades 12V AM/FM stereo with 6-Disc CD changer standard VHF radio Sirius® satellite receiver with antenna Standard fuel capacity of 230 gallons for extended cruising Spacious cabin with full V-berth, convertible opposing dinette, and aft mid-sleeper/storage area Convenient, full-size galley includes standard refrigerator, microwave, granite-tone fiberglass counter and sink with Corian® cover Full stand-up fiberglass head with sink, pullout sprayer, and Vacuflush® head system Ergonomic dash with full instrumentation and room for additional electronics Starboard helm seat with flip-up thigh-rise, port back-to-back lounger seat with storage underneath, and removable aft bench seat Wide 10' 6" beam creates open cockpit for fishing, diving, or day cruising Standard fish box in transom wall with additional storage for lines, fenders, and gear Power windshield vent Standard canvas package Optional fishing package with tubular arch, rocket launchers, 26-gallon live baitwell, prep station, cockpit toe rail, seawater washdown, and (4) four cockpit rod holders Sea Ray Owners Club™ membership Standard air conditioning/heating No matter what's in store for the weekend, there's plenty of room in this versatile cockpit. The aluminum fishing arch shown here with rocket launcher rod holders is part of the fishing package. The roomy dining area offers a relaxing end to a full day of fishing, then easily converts to an extra bed when it's time to turn in. The 290 Amberjack is the only boat in its class to provide this mid-cabin sleeper. You'll be ready for early morning fishing after a restful night spent on this comfortable double berth, with mirrored locker and privacy curtain.
- Cabin Features
- Carbon Monoxide Monitor Carpet, Deep-Pile BCF Covers, Portlight Flooring, Vinyl Lighting, 12V Halogen Outlets, 120V GFI Protected Pillows, Accent Stereo, Clarion Wood Interior Package
- Convenient, full-size galley includes: Standard Refrigerator Microwave Granite-Tone Fiberglass Counter And Sink With Corian® Cover
- Cockpit Features
- Beverage Holders (5) Carpet Liner, Snap-In Door, Cabin Entry Door, Transom Floor Liner, Fiberglass Hatch, Engine Room Lighting, Indirect Outlet, 120V GFI Protected Rod Racks, Side Coaming Seating, Aft Bench Seating, Back-to-Back Lounger Seating, Double Helm Storage, Fiberglass Bin
- Bow & Stern Eyes Bow Rail Cleats, Custom Sea Ray 10" Thru- Bolted (8) Deck Fill Plates Drain Plugs Gel Coat, Arctic White Graphics, Striping Handrail Hatch, Deck Vent Light, Stern Lights, Navigation Port lights Resin, High-Performance Vinylester Rub Rail, PVC Storage, Anchor Storage, Transom Wall Swim Platform, Extended Thru-Hull Fittings Toe Rail Vent System, Engine Room Windshield Wipers Windshield, Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass
- Electronics & Helm
- Northstar networked electronics including GPS and Radar Simrad autopilot MerCruiser SmartCraft system VHF radio KVH Satellite TV Underwater lights Alarm, High-Water Alarms, Engine Compass Dash Dimmer Rheostat Emergency Start System Horn Instrument Panel Shift & Throttle Controls SmartCraft Diagnostics Steering Wheel Steering, Power-Assisted Steering, Tilt Wheel Switch Panel Switches, Illuminated
- Battery Charger/Converter, 120V Battery Switch, Dual Battery Trays Isolator, Galvanic Panel, Circuit Breaker Panel, DC Main Breaker Panel, Main Distribution - AC Panel, Main Distribution - DC Shore Power, Dual 120V/30 Amp Wiring, Color-Coded
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- MerCruiser 350 MAG MPI 300 HP gas inboards with 280 Hours
- Broker's Comments
- Great value in a family/fishing boat that sleeps 4+ in air conditioned comfort!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.