- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSC-600 w/Zeus Drive
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Creating a model within a model has been a successful path for Viking as demonstrated by the Viking 42 Convertible and 42 Open, which share the same hull with uniquely different deck and interior arrangements. The popularity of these new models has encouraged us to expand this theme with a pair of new 42s with striking profiles and special features that showcase Viking’s ability to broaden the appeal of this versatile hull.
- DEALER SELECTED OPTIONS
- LAYOUT Viking 42' Open, Sport Coupe, Hull #42235 LAYOUT: SPORT COUPE (SC) BASE PRICE: 42' OPEN POWER: CUMMINS QSC-600 WITH ZEUS DRIVE ENGINE ROOM POWER: CUMMINS QSC-600 WITH ZEUS DRIVE ENGINES AND GENERATOR INTERIOR GALLEY: CUSTOM AMTICO FLOORING IN GALLEY; TEAK AND HOLLY GALLEY: CORIAN COUNTERTOP TO BE MATTE FINISH SANDALWOOD WITH STANDARD BULLNOSE EDGE GALLEY: FAUCET TO BE SATIN NICKEL MSR HEAD: AMTICO TEAK AND HOLLY FLOORING MSR HEAD: CORIAN VANITY COUNTERTOP WITH BONE SINK (COLOR: ) MATTE FINISH; SANDALWOOD WITH STANDARD BULLNOSE EDGE MSR HEAD: S&I BRUSHED ALUMINUM SHOWER DOOR MSH: SHOWER FIXTURES TO BE SATIN NICKEL MSH: TOWEL BARS & RINGS TO BE BRUSHED NICKEL MSH: FAUCET TO BE SATIN NICKEL EXTERIOR FB: ELECTRONIC SINGLE-LEVER CONTROLS FOR HELM POD FB: HELM AIR CONDITIONING FB: S&I TEAK FINISH FIBERGLASS HELM POD COCKPIT: RECESSED DOCKSIDE BOXES WITH FIBERGLASS DOORS AND GAFF STORAGE COCKPIT: COCKPIT FREEZER AND REFRIGERATED DRINK BOX DECK/EXT: BOW PULPIT DECK/EXT: LEWMAR V2 SS WINDLASS (GYPSY AND DRUM) HULL: BOTTOM PAINT BLACK HULL: BOOT STRIPE TO BE VIKING STD BLACK FB: TEAK HELM CHAIR UPGRADE WITH STAINLESS STEEL PEDESTAL FB: UPGRADE FABRIC ON COMMAND DECK CUSHIONS TO SUNBRELLA FB: CARPET FOR COMMAND DECK FB: INSTALL INTERGRATED FIBERGLASS SPORT ARCH FB: PAINT SPORT ARCH, ANTENNA AND TOP BLACK HULL: 1/2" ACCENT STRIPE 1/2" ABOVE BOOT STRIPE; BLACK DÉCOR DECOR: SHEETS, (1) SET, 2 STATEROOM DECOR: SMART DECOR DECOR: ACCESSORY KIT DECOR: SOFA, ULTRALEATHER LINEN #550-3089 NUDE DECOR: WRAPPED HATCH CARPET INSTALLATION DECOR: BRUSHED NICKEL HARDWARE THROUGHOUT DECOR: BRUSHED NICKEL COVERPLATES FOR SWITCHES & RECEPTACLES THROUGHOUT DECOR: SATIN NICKEL INTERIOR LIGHT TRIM THROUGHOUT DECOR: CARPET, (THROUGHOUT): SHAW MERINO #CS15 COLOR, #00125 AUSSIE DECOR: CARPET (COMMAND DECK): CARPETING COSTA, CORINTHIAN MARINE #R2861 TEAK DECOR: WALLCOVERING VIKING SMART 2014; COMMON: (57) PROMPOSA #H320-18; HEAD: (57) MERRIFIELD #V220-16 DECOR: COMMAND DECK: HELM CHAIRS AND COMPANION SEAT: IN ULTRALEATHER BRISA DISTRESSED OUTDOOR BUCKSKIN #396-3134 DECOR: COMMAND DECK: BENCH SEATS: IN ULTRALEATHER BRISA DISTRESSED OUTDOOR CHAMOIS #396-3024/WELT IN ULTRALEATHER BRISA DISTRESSED OUTDOOR BUCKSKIN #396-3134 DECOR: MEZZANINE CUSHIONS: IN ULTRALEATHER BRISA DISTRESSED OUTDOOR CHAMOIS #396-3024 ATLANTIC MARINE ELECTRONICS-42'OPEN
- MANUFACTURER PROVIDED DESCRIPTION
- Viking 42 Family Values Creating a model within a model has been a successful path for Viking as demonstrated by the Viking 42 Convertible and 42 Open, which share the same hull with uniquely different deck and interior arrangements. The popularity of these new models has encouraged us to expand this theme with a pair of new 42s with striking profiles and special features that showcase Viking’s ability to broaden the appeal of this versatile hull. Using our $1million five-axis profiler, we designed and built a plug and a female mold to create a rakish fiberglass deckhouse module, fully open to the cockpit while incorporating stylish convertible window lines, and the roof overhang and cabin trails. The 42 ST will be a sharp looking rig with its fitted Palm Beach Towers’ tuna tower. Add a pair of outriggers and this boat is an ideal ride for the sailfish circuit, cobia hunting and cruising the Bahamas. The 42 SC has a distinctive New England flavor and includes a choice of a custom fiberglass mast for the radar and other antennas, or a customized radar arch. Each model can be further personalized with dramatic paint schemes to add your signature and yacht club panache. The 42 ST and 42 SC sport the familiar twin mezzanine cockpit of the 42 Open, along with the practical and feature full bridge deck and a center console station with the available teak finish helm pod, flanking lounge seating, and an inviting interior with teak joinery, a master stateroom forward, and twin berths aft separated by the salon, the head, and galley. With their eclectic style along with the superb running characteristics of the responsive and sea-kindly Viking 42 resin infused hull powered by 600 mhp Cummins QSC diesels and the articulating Zeus pod-drive propulsion system with joystick controls, these new models are an exciting addition to the Viking line.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact us at any of the following locations: Miami Beach, FL – 305-856-8486 Dania Beach, FL – 954-926-0400 West Palm Beach, FL – 561-833-6060 Palm Beach Gardens, FL – 561-775-6000 North Palm Beach, FL - 561-799-9590 Stuart, FL - 772-692-7900 Port Salerno, FL - 772-678-4021 Jacksonville, FL – 904-221-2228 Charleston, SC - 843-577-3470