- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
New to the market and priced to sell. This rare twin engine 2007 Mainship Pilot Sedan comes with the newly designed hardtop with the large cockpit opening windows. The dramatically increased window area will provide you with tremendous panoramic visibility when operating the vessel all while enjoying all of the beautiful surroundings with family and friends.
She comes loaded with all the Mainship options and is efficiently powered by her twin 240HP Yanmar Diesels that have been lightly used and come with low hours. Her cockpit air conditioning makes your cruising a comfortable endeavor in any climate.
If you would like more information or to schedule a showing, call the listing broker direct using the contact information below.
- Beginning at the bow there is a v-berth with a filler cushion. There are fiddled shelves to port, starboard and forward. Ventilation is provided by 2 stainless opening ports, 1 overhead hatch with shade and bug screens. There are 2 reading lights and 4 recessed lights. The stateroom has a solid privacy door. Additional storage areas are under each berth, 2 hanging lockers, 1 cabinet and 2 drawer’s. Moving aft to the main salon you will find the galley to port and the u-shaped convertible dinette to starboard. On the forward bulkhead is the built-in flat screen TV and shelving. Ventilation is provided by 2 opening ports and 1 overhead hatch with bug and sun screens. 5 recessed lights and floor level accent lighting are available in this space. To port is the galley complete with Corian® countertops, 2 burner electric cooktop, microwave oven, dual voltage refrigeration, a stainless steel sink with single lever hot and cold pressure water. There are 2 fiddled shelves, 2 drawers, 4 cabinets and a clever trash bin hidden in the top step of the companionway steps. Moving up 3 steps and aft onto the air conditioned cockpit you will find lots of room for entertaining a crowd. Forward facing double helm and companion seats are most forward and include bench seats to port and starboard. A seat cushion removes on these bench seats to form 2 additional single berths.
- Main Cabin Features
- Cherry wood interior Ultra leather upholstery Cabin headroom 6’4” Convertible dinette to double berth Everware laminate teak and holly flooring Interior recessed lighting Opening stainless steel hatches with screens and shades (6) opening, screened stainless steel portlights 15” Sole’ flat screen TV CO2 detector
- Forward Cabin Features
- (2) cedar-lined hanging lockers (2) high intensity reading lights Opening stainless steel hatch with screen Storage under berths V-berth with filler cushion
- Head Features
- Built-in vanity with Corian® countertop Vacuflush electric toilet with holding tank Mirror Power ventilator Shower with hot and cold water Shower sump pump Waste tank monitor
- Princess ceramic 2 burner electric stove Tappan microwave oven Nova Cool dual voltage refrigeration 6-gallon water heater Single stainless steel sink Designer faucet Water tank monitor Wine and liquor bottle storage Corian® countertops Counter pantry Trash bin hidden under companionway steps Above and below counter storage
- Deck, Hull and Cockpit Features
- Anchor locker Antique white deck gelcoat Custom majestic blue hull Antique white boot stripe Bow rail 316L – custom stainless steel Cockpit seating for 6 with abundant storage underneath Stainless steel cleats – bow, stern and spring Cockpit shower with hot and cold water Cockpit storage Lounge seat backrests Stainless steel hawse covers Cockpit stereo Extended swim platform with concealed ladder underneath Dockside water connection Fully enclosed hardtop with overhead lighting, large sliding side windows and aft isinglass enclosure Fiberglass anchor pulpit with roller High density rub rail with stainless steel insert Sliding companionway access door with locking mechanism Vented electric center windshield with wipers Raw water washdown Fresh water washdown Glomex TV antenna TV/telephone dockside connection Navigation lights
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine 215 DSC VHF Standard horizon eclipse DCS VHF Twin E80 Raymarine chartplotter and radar displays Hydraulic steering Bennett trim tabs Yanmar engine dual instrumentation Remote windlass
- 5kW Next Generation FWC generator with sound shield Bonding system with zinc anode AC and DC control panel Battery safety switch Circuit breakers AC/DC Color coded wiring harnesses Electric bilge pumps with auto switch (3) GFCI protection throughout Interior lighting – 12V Macerator with overboard discharge Reverse polarity indicator Water heater – 6 gallon Battery charger 50 ft. 30 amp shore power cord High water bilge alarm Water tank monitor Remote windlass helm control with foot pedals on foredeck
- Mechanical & Engine Features
- Twin Yanmar 4LHA-STP fresh water cooled 240HP diesel engines with low hours Racor fuel filters Oil X-change-R system (2) Marine Air (10k BTU and 12k BTU) reverse cycle AC/Heat systems Morse controls – throttle and gear Trim tabs – Bennett Sea Fire extinguishing system Bronze struts and rudders Hydraulic steering Internal sea trainers Seacocks on underwater thru-hull fittings Aquamet® stainless steels shafts Welded aluminum fuel tank Engine hour meters Tachometer, oil pressure, fuel and temperature gauges Internal Sea strainers Hot and cold pressurized water Dripless shaft logs
- Brokers Comments
- This down east style hardtop express is classy, simple and affordable. Well known for their functional design and minimal maintenance. Her majestic blue hull gives the boat an elegant look and the exterior and interior are both wonderfully designed and stylish. The expansive living area and cockpit are perfect for entertaining and the v-berth is perfect for overnight anchorage. The owner’s change of plans dictates this sale. Contact the central agent for information pertaining to financing, Insurance and Transport options.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- If you would like to be updated on price reductions on this boat or new listings that are similar to this boat, please click here. Your email address is secure and will never be shared. We utilize the easy, safe one-click unsubscribe if you decide to discontinue our emails. GET EMAIL UPDATES