- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
One owner boat!!
Beautiful and very well maintained, Cruiser/ Racer with plenty of sails for all conditions!
- 2012 Ullman “Harbor Blaster” (free-flying jib top) 2011 Ullman Carbon Main Ullman Carbon #2 Ullman Carbon #1 Ullman Code Zero Ullman 1A Spinnaker Ullman Spinnaker Staysail 2008 VMG Jibtop Quantum 3A Spinnaker North 3DL Cruising #1 (cut for furler/fair condition) 2009 E/P #3 (cut for furler/never used) Late 2006 North 2A Spinnaker (very good condition)
- Significant 2011 Race History
- First in Class/Leukemia Cup Regatta Dana Point and tied for First Overall First in Class/Oceanside Charity Regatta Dana Point Series #1 – First in class Dana Point Series #3 – Second in class Dana Point Series #4 -- Third in class Dana Point Series #8 – Second in class Summer Beer Cans – First in class overall Fall Beer Cans – Third in class overall
- Hall Carbon Mast refinished 11/2011 Bottom Paint (white) 10/2013 Annual Engine Maintenance by Boatswain Locker (most recent 10/2013) Main cabin table available (removed for racing) Harken dual-track racing foil Propane stove/oven nke electronics Refrigeration Water Heater Below deck, piston-driven Raymarine autopilot New heat exchanger
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- My name is Dave Millett and I have over 25 years experience in both power and sail - let me help you make your boat dreams a reality. Fast, fun, and easy is what you will experience with me. Call 714-260-5901 to start your new lifestyle now. Email me too at D.Millett@DenisonYachtSales.com Why buy from Denison Yacht Sales? We have been serving yachtsmen and women throughout the world for almost 70 years Multiple US and International locations to serve you Over 60 dedicated yacht sales professionals dedicated to selling your yacht Over 60 dedicated yacht sales professionals dedicated to finding your dream yacht