- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
New Listing - More Info & Photos Are On The Way!
MOTIVATED SELLER - BRING ALL REASONABLE OFFERS!
A RARE centerboard sloop model - this boat is very easy to handle, whether you're sailing solo or with your first mate and crew! This Island Packet 32 is the perfect size for both beginner and experienced sailors who are looking for a good bluewater cruiser with the feel of a much larger boat! The current owners have provided several upgrades, including:
- 2010 AB Ventus 8.5' dinghy, Light RIB
- Yamaha 8HP 2-Stroke outboard motor (2010)
- ICOM 802 SSB w/ Pactor III controller
- Bimini replaced w/ SeaMark material (2010) - longer lasting than Sunbrella
- All rigging replaced in 2010
These are only a few of the upgrades the current owners have made to ensure that your cruising life is a pleasure!
**"Aquarius" currently resides in Grenada, but will be making the journey up to our docks at the beginning of June! Call to schedule an appointment to see her!**
- The Island Packet 32's innovative and well-appointed interior is ideal for cruising and a comfortable lifestyle aboard. Its bright and airy feeling is enhanced by the generous use of opening ports, overhead hatches, and deck vents. All ports are screened. Forward is the owner's stateroom with large v-berth, private door to the head, and plenty of storage in drawers, cabinets, and bins plus a cedar-lined hanging locker. Next aft to port is the head with a Raritan marine toilet and large shower area. The roomy main salon features Island Packet's signature bulkhead-mounted table, a straight settee to starborad and an L-shaped settee to port that converts to a double berth. Next aft to starboard is the U-shaped galley with LPG stove w/oven, double S/S sink, large refrigerator, and plenty of storage area. Aft of the galley is the guest cabin area featuring a large double berth and a hinged nav table at the forward end of the berth. The large cockpit features long seats with deep backrests.
- The large U-shaped galley is to starboard of the companionway and features a double S/S sink, teak dish racks & cutlery drawers, and cutting boards. With teak sea rails on all edges and a flip-up counter extension, it is safe and comfortable for the cook while under sail. Adler-Barbour 12V Refrigeration Hot/Cold Water Pressure System Manual Water Pump w/ Retractable Spray Unit Gimbaled 2-Burner Propane Stove w/ Oven Hideaway Trash Bin Deluxe Teak Dish Rack& Cutlery Drawers Pot & Pan Locker under oven Large Storage Areas above & below counter
- ICOM 802 SSB w/ Pactor III Controller Garmin 17X for SSB Garmin GPS Map 76CX Handheld w/ Caribbean Chip Standard Horizon VHF Raytheon VHF in cockpit Autohelm ST4000 Autopilot
- KISS 12V High Output Wind Generator Honda 2000i Inverter (3) Batteries (2 new in 2010 and again new in 2014) TrueCharge Battery Charger 30-Amp Dockside Power System w/ 50' Shorepower Cord Marine Converter
- Air Conditioning Racor Fuel Filter with Water Separator Electric Bilge Pump Manual Bilge Pump Raritan Manual Head Hot/Cold Water Pressure System 6-Gallon Water Heater
- Deck & Cockpit
- 2010 AB Ventus 8.5' Dinghy, Light RIB Yamaha 8HP 2-Stroke Outboard Motor (2010) 3.3HP Mercury Outboard Motor S/S Dinghy Davits Mast-Mounted Whisker Pole SeaMark Bimini (2010) - longer lasting material than Sunbrella Danforth Primary Anchor w/ chain & rode combo Plow Secondary Anchor w/ chain & rode combo Manual Windlass S/S Swim Ladder Cockpit Cushions (11) S/S Ports (5) Opening Hatches Cockpit Shower Life Ring
- Sails & Rigging
- All Rigging Replaced in 2010 Doyle StackPack Mainsail 130% Roller Furling Genoa Garhauer Outboard Hoist Spinnaker Hook Lewmar Ocean Series 16 CST Winch (2) Lewmar Ocean Series 40CST 2-Speed Winches
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- See more details at www.whiteakeryachtsales.com Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis, brokers outside Florida contact us for complete details.