- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Sea Ray 330 Express Cruiser splits the difference between part-time fishing boat and weekend family cruiser. With her super-wide 13-foot, 5-inch beam, the 330 is a big 33-footer with a large cockpit and very spacious interior. Built on a fully cored deep-V hull with prop pockets to reduce shaft angles, the vast cockpit of the 330 is well-suited for everything from entertaining to fishing with lots of storage, a deluxe bait-prep/entertainment center with wet bar, and an insulated in-floor fish box. Below decks, her well-appointed interior features a salon sofa that electrically converts into a bed, full-service galley with microwave, and a forward stateroom (with privacy door) that converts into a dinette with dedicated table storage. A power adjustable double helm seat was standard, and the entire bridge deck can be raised electrically for engine access. Additional features include a centerline windshield vent, reverse radar arch, wide side decks, and cockpit side storage.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This boat has been in fresh water since new and remains that way today. “Sea Thru” is a very well maintained and stylish vessel.
- Main Salon
- Leather convertible couch Carpet protectors Storage Cabinets
- Microwave Oven (2) Burner hot plate Norcold Refrigerator
- Jabsco Spot Light Lofrans Windlass Windlass foot remotes Cockpit Shower Swim platform
- Electronics and Helm
- Raytheon R41 Radar Raytheon VHF Raytheon NAV398 GPS 32”LG Flat screen TV Raytheon RayData Clarion Stereo with Kicker sound system Jabsco Spot Controller
- Pro Mariner 30 Charger (2) 30 amp Shore cords (1) 50 amp shore cord splitter Hot Water
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- (2) Mercruiser 7.4 MPI Westerbeke 4.5 Generator Halon Fire suppression System Crusair AC System
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.