- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6BTA 5.9
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Climb molded stairs to the spacious enclosed carpeted cockpit and flybridge ideal for entertaining. The cockpit includes a cushioned bench and chair, nylon wicker coffee and side table, molded sink, icemaker, 22’ flat-screen color television, and stereo speakers. Access the swim platform with transom shower through gates on either side. Forward and up three stairs, the flybridge has a large cushioned aft bench, cushioned companion and helm chairs with complete electronics, and starboard gate to access the bow.
Five stairs down from the cockpit, enter the beautiful neutral-tone interior with cherry wood décor, beige Berber carpeting, and cream vinyl headliner throughout. The main salon includes a tan leather sleeper sofa, brown leather ottoman, brown wicker side table, cream Corian bar top, four cherry wood lockers with bar top, and access to the engines. Forward on port side is the dining area with a tan leather U-shaped settee, cherry wood pedestal table, locker, and drawers, a 32” flat-screen color television, and DVD player. Down one step on starboard side is the galley with a full-size cherry wood refrigerator/freezer, microwave/convection oven, 2-burner cooktop, cream Corian countertop with round mirror-finish deep sink, and cherry wood upper and lower cabinets.
Forward from the galley and down two stairs, enter the roomy VIP stateroom which has a queen berth with Tempur-Pedic mattress, cherry wood closet, lockers, and drawers, and a round overhead translucent screened hatch. The en-suite head on port side has a ceramic electric toilet, cream Corian countertop with oval sink, two cherry wood cabinets, and another entry door from the companionway for guests. Aft and down three stairs from the main salon, enter the attractive master suite. The en-suite head on port side includes a cream fiberglass shower enclosure, ceramic electric toilet, cream Corian countertop with oval sink, two cherry wood lockers, and a mirrored medicine cabinet. The spacious stateroom has a walk-around queen berth with Tempur-Pedic mattress, brown wicker dresser, cherry wood closet, lockers, and drawers, a 13” color TV/DVD player, two portholes and a round translucent escape hatch for natural lighting.
- Main Salon
- Tan leather sleeper sofa Brown leather ottoman Brown wicker end table with storage Cherry wood lockers (4) Cherry wood bar top Cream Corian bar top player Glomex television antennae control Recessed Dual CD/media Digital air conditioning control panel Safe-T-Alert carbon monoxide alarm Safe-T-Alert fire/fume/water alarm Recessed overhead lights Flexible reading lights (2) Courtesy lights GFI receptacles (2) Concealed electrical panel Cherry wood/beige cloth bulkheads Cream vinyl headliner and bulkheads Tinted windows with hinged openings (2) Cream louvered blinds Cherry wood handrail Beige Berber carpeting and stairs (5) Access to the engines
- Dining Salon
- Tan leather U-shaped settee with storage Cherry wood pedestal table Cherry wood locker Cherry wood drawers (3) Storage bins (2) Cherry wood shelf Sony 32" flat-screen color television JVC DVD player Recessed Sony stereo speaker Recessed overhead lights Cherry wood bulkheads Cream vinyl headliner and bulkheads Beige Berber carpeting
- Full Norcold cherry wood refrigerator/freezer Recessed Sharp microwave/convection oven Princess 2-burner cooktop Round mirror-finish deep sink Chrome pullout faucet Dish soap dispenser Cream Corian countertop Cherry wood upper and lower cabinets Cherry wood shelves (2) Storage bins (3) Recessed Sony stereo speaker Recessed overhead lights GFI receptacles (4) Cream vinyl headliner and bulkheads Oak wood sole Access to the generator
- Master Stateroom (Aft)
- Queen walk-around berth with storage Tempur-Pedic mattress Bedspread and pillows Cherry wood cedar-lined lighted close Large cherry wood hanging locker Cherry wood locker Cherry wood drawers (4) Cherry wood shelf Recessed Toshiba 13" color TV/DVD player Digital air conditioning control panel Safe-T-Alert carbon monoxide alarm Recessed overhead lights Courtesy lights GFI receptacle Cherry wood bulkheads Cream vinyl headliner and bulkheads SS-framed translucent portholes (2) Round translucent escape hatch Cream louvered blind Cherry wood sliding entry door Beige Berber carpeting and stairs (3)
- Master Ensuite Head
- Cream fiberglass shower enclosure Molded shower shelves Chrome/gold sliding pullout shower head Glass/aluminum bi-fold shower door Jabsco white ceramic electric toilet Oval white fiberglass deep sink Chrome/gold faucet Cream Corian countertop Cherry wood lockers (2) Mirrored medicine cabinet Chrome/gold towel bar and ring Recessed overhead lights GFI receptacle Cherry wood bulkheads Cream vinyl headliner and bulkheads SS-framed translucent portholes (2) Cherry wood entry door Oak wood sole
- VIP Stateroom (Forward)
- Queen berth with storage Tempur-Pedic mattress Bedspread and pillows Cherry wood closet from shower enclosure Large cherry wood hanging locker Cherry wood locker Cherry wood drawers (3) Cherry wood shelves (2) Digital air conditioning control panel Safe-T-Alert carbon monoxide alarm Recessed overhead lights Reading lights (2) Cherry wood bulkheads Cream vinyl headliner and bulkheads Round overhead translucent screened hatch Cherry wood entry door Beige Berber carpeting and stairs (2)
- VIP Stateroom Ensuite Head
- Jabsco white ceramic electric toilet Oval white fiberglass deep sink Chrome/gold faucet Cream Corian countertop Cherry wood cabinets (2) Large cherry wood bin Cherry-framed mirror Chrome/gold towel bar and ring Recessed overhead lights Cherry wood bulkheads SS-framed translucent porthole Cherry wood entry doors (2) Cream fiberglass sole Highlights: There is an additional entry door from the companionway for guests. The separate shower enclosure has been converted to a closet for the stateroom.
- Molded fiberglass hardtop Eisenglass 3-sided enclosure with U-zippers White window shades Cushioned aft bench Cushioned folding chair White nylon wicker coffee table White nylon wicker side table Sony 22" flat-screen color television Marine stereo speakers (2) Recessed overhead lights GFI receptacle Raritan Icer-ette icemaker Square molded fiberglass sink Cup holders (4) White molded acrylic sliding cabin entry door White polyboard transom gates (2) Molded fiberglass stairs to the swim platform (4) Carpeted molded fiberglass stairs to the flybridge (3) Beige/blue Berber carpet Courtesy lights
- Navy Sunbrella bimini top Eisenglass 4-sided enclosure with U- zippers Cushioned helm and companion chairs Large cushioned aft bench with storage Fiberglass lockers (2) Cup holders (4) Navy Sunbrella console cover White polyboard starboard gate Beige/blue Berber carpet
- Flybridge Electronics
- Furuno Navnet radar/plotter/GPS Furuno GP-32 GPS Raymarine DS500X depth/fish finder Simrad AP11 autopilot Ritchie compass Morse shift/throttle controls Stainless steel helm wheel Faria gauge package Rocker arm switches Anchor windlass control Spotlight control Icom IC-M304 VHF radio Sony AM/FM stereo/CD/MP3 player Sony stereo speakers (2) 12V receptacle Courtesy lights Safe-T-Alert fire/fume/water alarm Sea-Fire manual/automatic fire extinguishing system SeaKey emergency positioning system
- Kohler 8kw generator (261 hours) Generator sound shield Racor fuel filter Deka marine batteries (5) ProMariner battery charger Charles Isolator transformers (2) 30amp shore power cords (2) Glomex television antennae Attwood water heater MarineAir air conditioners (3)
- Engine Details
- Twin Cummins 330hp 6BTA 5.9L diesel engines (241 hours) ZF transmissions Aluminum 286 gallons fuel tank Racor fuel filters Freshwater cooling system Dripless shaft seals Sea-Fire Halon automatic fire extinguisher 12V lights (2) Aluminum ladder Water Capacity: 94
- Deck Equipment
- Molded fiberglass hard top Navy Sunbrella bimini top and console cover Flybridge and cockpit Eisenglass enclosures Aluminum radar arch Tinted wraparound windshield Integrated fiberglass bow pulpit Maxwell anchor windlass Galvanized universal anchor Chain/line anchor rode Anchor chain locker Shore power cord locker Courtesy lights Jabsco spotlight AFI stainless steel twin horn Stainless steel bow rail Stainless steel hand rails Stainless steel grab rails Stainless steel cleats (8) Stainless steel rub rail Bomar translucent hatches (2) Flybridge and transom gates (3) Integrated fiberglass swim platform Concealed stainless steel swimming ladder Hot/cold transom shower Molded fiberglass stairs Diamond nonskid deck Blue underwater lights(3)
- Recent Upgrades
- Blue underwater lights (3) Fresh bottom paint Waxed exterior Complete engine service
- All Personal Items
- Detailed Broker Comments
- 35’ Silverton 2004 Sport Bridge M/Y - Powered by twin Cummins 330hp 6BTA 5.9L Diesel Engines with about 300 hours and a Kohler 8kw generator with sound shield and about 300 hours. Beautiful cherry wood interior includes a salon, dinette, galley, and 2 roomy suites. Spacious enclosed flybridge and cockpit are ideal for entertaining. Recent updates include complete engine service, waxed exterior, fresh bottom paint, and blue underwater lights. For More Information, Please Contact the Listing Broker.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.