- 24 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0 MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Beautiful like new inside high and dry stored 24 Sundancer with very low hours (110 hours) on fuel efficient 5.0 Mercruiser with BIII drive. Factory swim platform, full camper canvas, air conditioning and a host of other features make this the most desirable 24 on the market today.
- Cabin Features
- The V-Berth fills the bill as a comfortable berth at night, remove the filler cushion and convert it to a sofa for daytime relaxation. Bring out the dining table, with fine surface, and four can comfortably dine. CABIN: Wood Interior Package-Maple Stereo, Clarion 12v AM/FM Single CD & Sirius Satellite Receiver w/Antenna, & MP3 Port, Speakers (2 Cabin & 2 Cockpit) & Digital Cockpit Remote Control MID-STATEROOM: Double Bunk Privacy Curtain GALLEY: Countertop, Molded Fiberglass w/Sink, Faucet & Sink Cover Handrail, Stainless Steel Microwave,120v Refrigerator, Dual-Voltage-120v/12v Storage, Upper and Lower Trash Receptacle-Under Step V-BERTH: Filler Cushions w/Dedicated Storage Hanging Locker Mirrored Rope Locker Bulkhead Seating, V-Berth w/Storage Below-Converts to Bed Storage Side Shelves Table, Dinette w/Wood Surface & Designated Storage HEAD: Handrail, Stainless Steel Head Enclosed-Full Fiberglass w/ Shower & Curtain Macerator Head Vacu-Flush Mirror Vanity w/Sink, Faucet w/Pullout Sprayer & Storage Below
- Cockpit & Deck Features
- COCKPIT: Indirect Lighting Engine Room Hatch-Gas Assisted Glove Box Transom Door Cabin Entry Door (Sliding & Lockable)Fiberglass w/Integral Steps Carry-On Cooler w/Designated Storage Stainless Steel Beverage Holders (7) Aft Bench Seating w/Storage Helm Seating w/Flip-up Thigh-Rise Bolster, Slider, and Flexible Companion Seat Conversation Area Seating w/Swing-out Table & Drink Holders-Port Boarding Steps-Molded-In Refreshment Center w/Beverage Holders, Stainless Steel Handrail and Storage Below DECK: Stainless Steel Handrail Deck Vent Anchor Storage w/Hatch Anchor Roller Swim Platform, Integral/Extended w/Stainless Steel Four-Step Swim Ladder Vent System, Engine room-Integral Windshield, Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass w/Walk-Thru & Stainless Steel Supports Windshield Wiper-Starboard CANVAS: Full camper with Eisenglass Bimini Top w/Boot Ball & Socket Fittings
- Technical Features
- HELM: Tilt Wheel Smart Craft Diagnostics Shift & Throttle Lever w/Trim Switch & Lanyard Stop Switch Horn Compass Gel Coated Dash - Nickel Four-In-One Gauge: Fuel Level, Oil Pressure, Trim, Water Temperature Speedometer System Tachometer: Depth/Water Temp, Engine Alarm/ Hour meter, Fuel Consumption/Usage, Trim Level, Troll Control, Voltage Digital Speed Power-Assisted Steering ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: Battery Charger/Converter 120v/60cycle Battery Switch, Dual W/Battery Trays & Mounts Shore Power, 30 AMP/120v/60 cycle w/50' Cord & Adapter Bilge Pump 12v Blower 12v WATER SYSTEM: Freshwater Wash down w/Dockside Water Inlet Pressure Water System w/12v Pump Water Heater, 120v (6 gallon) w/exchanger Stainless Steel Propellers Hydraulic Trim Tabs
- Additional Features
- VacuFlush w/18 Gallon Holding Tank Macerator w/Seacock Interlock System Cockpit Canvas Cover Side Curtains (Bimini & Camper) Front Curtains Canvas Storage Bag Camper Top w/Boot Camper Aft Curtain Camper Canvas Package Coast Guard Kit Anchor Snap-in Carpet Liner Garmin 440s GPS chart plotter Digital Depth Stereo Raymarine VHF with Distress Inside High and Dry stored
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.