- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Well maintained, excellent condition, boat has been stored on a cradle lift in a covered boat house. Engines are fresh water cooled with GIL SST. Exhaust manifolds.
- Main Cabin
- Norcold Tek II Sink Porti Potti
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin Chartplotter VHF radio Clarion CD stereo Sony TV New VDO Ocean Series gauges
- Westerbeke 4.5kw generator 5000 BTU A/C
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin MerCruiser 500 HP fresh water cooled engines with GIL SST exhaust manifolds with TRS stern drives. Engines have 250 hours after rebuild. Boat is equipped with Kiekaefer trim tabs.
- Broker's Comments
- This boat is in outstanding beautiful condition.
- 1988 Myco Tri Axle Trailer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.