- 25 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 25’ Com Pac is a true barn find, shipped to Germany in 1996 was hanger stored and never launched or titled until 2006 and bow to stern the pride of ownership shows. She has been lift kept and very lightly day sailed by a loving owner whose health forces the sale of this gem.
- Large 25 footer that sleeps 5 with lots of amenities Forward is a V-berth Just aft is head compartment with marine head, sink and shower Settee with large folding table and seating for 4 is amidships Quarter berth aft and to port Galley with 2 burner propane stove, SS sink and icebox round out the interior
- Cockpit with tiller steering 2 #8 Lewmar jib winches 2 #6 Lewmar halyard winches 8 bronze opening portlights with screens 1 large Bomar deck hatch 4 sheet stoppers SS Bow pulpit with anchor roller SS Stanchions with dual lifelines Cockpit shower Boarding ladder Two catbird seats Lewmar stainless windlass
- Standard Horizon VHF Eclipse + Garmin 492 Color GPS Map Tillermaster 1000 auto pilot
- 12v and 110v electrical panels 110v shore power 110v water heater Pressure hot and cold water Full navigation lights Dual batteries with switch
- Rig / Mechanical
- 33 ft air draft Masthead sloop rig Hood roller furling As new 110% jib with green UV strip Original main in good condition Delta main anchor with chain and rode Small Danforth type backup with rode Westerbeke 2-cyl 12hp freshwater cooled diesel 184 hours Lift kept Nice galvanized trailer with dual axle surge brakes wheels and tires stored inside since new
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.