- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This boat has been maintained with an open check book
THE MOST UPGRADED 43 OCEAN ON THE MARKET! OWNER IS VERY MOTIVATED!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Starting at the stern. The cockpit has a teak deck and covering boards and is set up for fishing or cruising. The entrance to the salon is on the starboard side. In the salon there is an L shaped couch to the port side. There is a swivel chair and the dinette is forward. On the Starboard side the galley is up. The stairway down to the staterooms is centerline. There is a stateroom on the port side. The stateroom has twin side by side bunks. There is an insert that makes it a double. On the Starboard side there is a full head and shower. There is also a washer dryer combo. Forward there is a queen bed in the master stateroom. All the way forward is the master bath and shower.
- Main Salon
- The salon has an L shaped couch on the port side that is leather. The couch is also a storage center. The starboard side is a swivel chair. The Dinette is forward on the port side. The entrainment system is on the port side above and forward of the dinette. It consists of a flush mount flat screen satellite TV. All the wood is teak with a clear gloss finish. The floor is wall to wall carpet.
- The galley is up and on the port side. There is a two burner electric stove. There is a microwave, big sink. The counter tops are Corian. There is an instant hot for water. The freezer and refrigerator are under the counter. There are cabinets and draws for storage. There is a trash bin in between the freezer and refrigerator. The floor in the galley is tile.
- Master Stateroom
- The master is forward with a queen size bed. The bed also has storage. There is a hanging closet. There are cabinets and draws for storage. The TV is a flat screen. All the wood is teak with gloss finish. The Master has its own head and shower
- Guest Stateroom
- The guest stateroom is on the port. It has two bunks and an insert to make a double bed. There is a hanging closet. There is a hanging mirror on the wall all the wood is teak with a gloss finish. The floor is wall to wall carpet
- There is a hard top, two Murray Brother helm chairs, three side EZTCY enclosure, Rupp outriggers, bridge rocket launcher, bow rail, pulpit with anchor, and Murray Brothers fighting chair with Pomanette rocket launcher. Transom live well and fish box, second live well, in floor fish boxes, the deck and gunwales are teak. Bridge ladder, rod holders.
- Electronics & Helm
- There are two 4212 Garmin units, they provide GPS, sounder, and radar. The chips cover from Hudson canyon to Turks and Caicos The transducer is a 1kw Airmar with high speed fairing block VHF radios Sirius XM weather AP 22 Auto pilot Northstar GPS plotter Satellite TV M5 dish Garmins are wired to watch TV on bridge or you can watch your electronics on the TV Fusion radio with iPod dock and 6 speakers and XM radio Dytek sea temp Single 50 amp service 9 kw Onan gen Battery charge / 4 batteries 110 system / 12 volt system Spreader lights Hot water heater AC/heater Cruisair Cabin lights Under water lights / blue Cockpit accent lights / blue or white Running lights ARC search light Windless anchor handler Live well pumps Bilge pumps
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Volvo TMAD74EDC 480 hp 2200 hrs All services have been done Up to date soft ware
- Brokers Comments
- This boat is maintained to the best of the industry standard.
- All New Updates: (2) 4212 Garmins w g2 vision Hudson through Turks and Caicos 1 kw sounder Garmin Radios serviced Sirius XM weather Fusion Radion with iPod dock and 6 speakers and XM radio AP 22 serviced and linked to chart plotter Garmins wired to TV in salon and vice versa M5 satellite dish Northstar 951 serviced and updated 2 Murray brothers helm chairs All exterior soft goods in tan ultra-leather Ezc2y enclosure resin and serviced Pompanette rocket launcher All bright work stripped and 14 coats Teak deck and covering boards preventatively refastened where needed teak ladder rungs Underwater lights led blue Accent lighting on bridge and cockpit blue and white Bridge recaulked Life raft serviced 11/12 All gel coat chips finished and color matched, all nonskid redone by Robby Brittingham of Heritage Boatworks Engines up to date software 04/13 ECM serviced 09/12 along with all connections Aftercoolers and heat exchangers pulled and cleaned 04/12 Generator new heat exchanger and fuel pump 02/13 Completely serviced and flushed 04/13 Washable walker Airseps installed Oil and filters changed every 100 hrs. Never exceeded 108. Run 10 micron fuel filters and still get 2700 rpms Bottom all strainers removed and cleaned down to bright brass Bottom 2 barrier coats then 1 coat black and 1 coat blue micron extra. All underwater metal coated with zinc this is more durable than prop speed in our area Wheels cleaned and polished every six months regardless bottom touched up only as necessary Secondary live well system installed will hold pilchards for more than a week and ballyhoo for at least 4 days New macerator pump installed for fishbox New forward bilge pump 200gph New pillows couches New bed coverings guest stateroom. New full width khaki runner in salon New flat 21" in master Both heads new hardware in showers and sinks Heads disassembled and rebuilt New faux wood finish in heads on all Formica surfaces Whole boat compounded, waxed and polymer sealed 05/13 Through covering board rigger halyards
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.