- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Click on VIDEO LINK in Specifications for a video walk-through.
This is your chance to own an exquisite example of Sea Ray craftsmanship with impressive crowd stopping looks. This 50’ Sundancer (called the 480DA in 1990-1991, and the 500DA from 1992 - 1999) has been recently updated with an interior finishing comparable with that of newer models.
Cruise around in comfort and style in a huge cockpit featuring a large “conversation pit” with two very large settees, plus plenty of extra deck space for chairs and a table. She also features a separate helm deck with a forward-facing settee and separate helm chair.
Cruise in confidence knowing that you have two of the most powerful optional engines available. She is powered by a pair of Detroit Diesel 8V92 engines (735HP each), with the reputation for reliability and durability. Not only was this an expensive option at manufacture, but these engines run at a lower percentage of rated load which translates to higher expected life and lower projected maintenance when compared to the smaller standard engines.
She offers luxury accommodations for up to six people in two very large staterooms plus a very large wrap-around settee in the main salon, and has two spacious heads, each with showers.
The salon and galley areas of this beauty will rival the accommodations found in many small apartments.
The salon boasts one of the largest settees ever seen in a boat, occupying the starboard and aft sections of the salon. It has a movable round table positioned in the center of the settee. All of the cushions of the settee can be removed which yields expansive storage space under the seats. It has both direct track lighting and indirect lighting. It features a Panasonic TV, Panasonic VCR, Sansui A/V stereo receiver, and a 5-disk CD changer.
The galley is large and well equipped with ample countertop space plus an additional peninsula. It includes a large Magic-Chef refrigerator/freezer, Black and Decker Spacemaker built-in coffee maker, Black and Decker Spacemaker built-in electric can opener, Sharp convection microwave, and a Kenyon 3-burner stovetop. There is a removable drying rack that covers the stovetop. The countertop has a built-in cutting board. The galley peninsula has an under-counter U-Line icemaker, an integrated liquor cabinet, a separate wine stemware storage cabinet above, and features 2 bar stools that nestle up to the countertop from the salon side.
She is outfitted with full helm instruments and navigation electronics, a 11kW Westerbeke generator, air conditioning with reverse-cycle heat, anchor windlass, and spotlight. All of her canvas was completely replaced in Spring 2014.
She is kept clean and is routinely maintained by the marina’s mechanic who is quick to stay up to date on maintenance.
You owe it to yourself to view this boat, you will love it! Call today, easy to see!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The Sea Ray Sundancer is known as probably the single most successful boat in the industry and for good reason. On the main deck and to forward features a huge full-beam bridge deck with a wrap-around windshield with three electric wipers, a separate adjustable helm chair, and a forward-facing companion settee that can easily fit 3. Aft of the bridge deck and down a step is the expansive cockpit “conversation pit”. The cockpit has two very large “L” shaped settees, one that wraps around the aft of the cockpit, and a second that wraps around the forward of the cockpit. And in addition there is still space remaining for you to place a cockpit table and additional cockpit chairs. This boat is ideal for entertaining, both while boating and for dock life! Below decks she features two very spacious private staterooms, two heads, and a salon and galley that rival what is found in many apartments! The expansive master stateroom is located forward and has a large private ensuite head located aft to starboard. Just aft of the master and to the port is the very large guest stateroom with twin bunks. The guest stateroom has direct private access to the guest/day head, which is located directly aft. Abaft the guest stateroom and to starboard is the fully equipped and large chef’s galley. The salon is full beam and occupies the entire rear section of the cabin located aft of the guest/day head and the galley.
- Main Salon
- The salon is accessed from the main deck via a companionway to port. Enter to find a cavernous full-beam salon that contains a giant u-shaped settee that wraps around to starboard and aft. The salon is carpeted with newer berber carpet. There is a movable round table positioned in the center of the settee. Each of the seat cushions on the settee remove, yielding access to an immense amount of storage space beneath. To the port side of the salon is the entertainment center, complete with a Panasonic TV, Panasonic VCR, Sansui AV Receiver, and a 5-disk changer. Below the entertainment center is the ship’s electrical and monitoring panel.
- The chef’s galley is located forward of the main salon and to starboard. It is fully equipped and features a large Magic-Chef refrigerator/freezer, a separate under-counter U-Line icemaker, a Black and Decker Spacemaker coffee maker, a Black and Decker Spacemaker electric can opener, a Sharp convection microwave, and a Kenyon 3-burner stovetop. There is a decorative cover that can be placed over the stovetop which doubles as a dish drying rack. Located next to the galley sink is a built-in cutting board. The galley has plenty of drawers, cabinets, and pantry storage along with generous countertop space plus a peninsula with 2 bar stools that nestle up to the countertop from the salon side. The peninsula features an integrated liquor cabinet and a separate wine stemware storage cabinet above.
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is located forward and features fabric wall coverings. It has a large king-sized bed in the V-berth with generous natural light offered via a portal above. Aft of the bed and to port is a large dressing area with vanity and oversized mirror, countertop, drawer, and upholstered stool. The mirror opens up to reveal a large oversized hanging locker behind. Aft of the bed and to starboard is an integrated settee with a large hanging locker located above. There is additional storage located in cabinets mounted to the gunnels that surround the berth. There is a built-in television and stereo speakers. The master stateroom has its own private ensuite head, located to aft and to starboard. The master head has a large mirrored vanity with ample drawer space, electric head, and tiled sole, with a separate generously sized shower stall.
- Guest Stateroom
- The guest stateroom is located portside abaft of the galley. It has over/under bunks. The bottom bunk is a full-sized bed and the top bunk is a generously oversized twin bed. There is plenty of natural light offered through a portal above. There is a large hanging locker located along the forward bulkhead, and built in storage areas located along the aft bulkhead. The guest stateroom offers not only large sleeping berths but also generous room to stand and change or for privacy. The guest stateroom can access the guest/day head directly via a private door. The guest/day head has a large mirrored vanity with ample drawer space, electric head, and shower. It can also be accessed directly from the salon/galley area of the main cabin.
- Working forward from the stern, the exterior deck features a full-beam integrated swim platform. Forward to starboard is a lockable transom door that leads to a very large cockpit “conversation pit”. The cockpit features two giant settees: one aft facing forward, and one forward facing aft. Each of the settees offers removable cushions which yields expansive storage for plenty of gear and toys. In addition there is still enough left over space remaining in the cockpit to accommodate additional deck chairs and a table should you wish. Moving forward and to port leads you to the bridge deck and the companionway to the main cabin. The bridge deck has a large forward-facing settee that can accommodate 3 comfortably for viewing the voyage or for keeping the captain company, plus a separate adjustable helm chair.
- Electronics and Helm
- The helm is located in the forward starboard corner of the main deck. It features a large wrap-around windshield with 3 windshield wipers for unparalleled visibility and awareness. It has a full suite of helm instruments and navigation electronics including a Kenwood FM/Satellite ready radio, Furuno RADAR, Navcenter 600 Autohelm, Furuno GP-36 Differential GPS receiver, HXL1000 hailer, Robertson AP200DL Autopilot, Ray 200 VHF Radio, DART 2490 Datamarine, ITT Jabsco search light, and a Sea Ray systems monitor.
- 120/240 Volt 50A 12/24 Volt DC Onboard Westerbeke generator with 1480 hours
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 1991 Detroit Diesel 8V92 (735HP each) with 1,688 Hours Approx. Port engine serial number 8VF141368 Starboard engine serial number 8VF141369
- Broker's Comments
- You owe it to yourself to view this boat, you will love it! Call today for your appointment, easy to see! We accept clean trade-ins towards the purchase of this or any other of our listings.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- LISTING BROKER: MARK SOLSMAN @ 301 332-2091 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org BOAT IS LOCATED IN: Annapolis, MD