- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0 MPI Bravo 3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a rare opportunity to own one of the finest built boats in the industry and save thousands of dollars doing it. Cobalt "Compromises Nothing" and it shows in their design and builds. This 2014 model 220 was purchased new in September 2013 and currently only has 21 hours on the engine. The owner must sell due to recent changing circumstances and his inability to use the boat.
This boat comes with full transferable warranties. The engine warranty is good until September 2018, the Hull until 2023, and Interior vinyl fit and finish until 2016.
Come aboard the 220, and know comfort and convenience typically found only in far larger boats. Experience a spaciousness that maximizes flexibility in your use of the boat, thanks to Free Space Reclamation (FSR), Cobalt's studied minimization of heretofore unused space. The 220 makes idealized use of every square inch of its wide and sturdy stance, the stadium seating key to the easy accommodation of a dozen guests and their gear. And the swim step, of course, Cobalt's game-changing, patented contribution to safety, convenience, and accessibility makes boarding a breeze.
- Standard Equipment
- ? 10/5/3 Year Warranty Protection ? Battery Switch, Single ? Circuit Breaker Protected Electrical System ? Composite Floor ? Composite Seat Bases ? Composite Transom ? Fiberglass Cockpit Liner ? Fiberglass Stringer System ? Fire Extinguisher, Manual ? Ignition Safety Switch ? Kevlar Reinforced Hull ? Stainless Steel Windshield Braces ? Through Prop Exhaust ? Accessory Power Plug - 12 Volt ? Aluminum Dash Panels ? Composite Helm Eyebrow, Custom Stitching ? Hour Meter ? Leather Steering Wheel w/ Auto Leveling Hub ? Stainless Steel Switches ? AM-FM, Single CD Stereo w/ 6 Speakers ? Ipod/MP3 Port ? Stereo Remote, Dash ? Anchor Locker ? Bow Scuff Plate, Stainless Steel ? Stainless Steel Tubular Platform Perimeter Rail ? Carpet, 40 oz, Snap In w/ Neoprene Back ? Midship Cleats ? Extended Running Surface
- Additional Standard Features
- ? Ski Tow Eye, Stainless Steel ? Stainless Top Trim Windshield ? Swim Platform, with fold down swim step ? Aft Sunpad w/ Walk-Thru Transom ? Bow Walk-Thru Door ? Graphics, Molded-In Gelcoat ? Removable Bow & Cockpit Carpet ? Removable Ice Chest ? Seating Vara-Dense Comfort ? Seating, Helm Flip Up
- Option Upgrade Equipment
- ? Aft Sunpad ? Battery Switch w/ VSR-Dual ? Bimini Top, Capt/Navy ? Bow Tonneau Cover, Capt/Navy ? Cockpit Tonneau Cover, Capt/Navy ? Fender Clips w/ Line (4) ? Flip Down Swim Step w/o Ladder ? Depth & Water/Air Temp Gauge Package ? Transom Tilt Switch ? Woodgrain Dash/Trim Package ? Premium Sound, CD w/ Transom Remote ? Docking Lights - Stainless Steel ? Compass
- Additional Features
- ? Sport Navy Graphics ? Warm Sand Carpet ? EPA Fuel Tank ? Prop SS, Mercury 14 1/4 x 24 RH, 3B ? Prop SS, Mercury 15 1/2 x 24 LH, 4B ? Salt Water Package Enchanced ? Terra Interior
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Marty Hart Cell: 727-458-8783