- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 375-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP IS EVIDENT IN THIS WELL CARED FOR 1989 SEA RAY 440 CONVERTIBLE -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Caterpillar 3208 375-hp Diesel Engine's with only 1,000 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Central Vacuum System, Generator, Windlass Anchor, Full Canvas Package (Aft Deck Slant-Back Cover, Fly-Bridge Mooring Cover, Full Fly-Bridge Enclosure; Note Fly-Bridge Enclosure New in 2009), Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS/Chartplotter, Radar, Autopilot), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Inside heated winter stored. Interior completely updated with newer carpet, window treatments, linens/soft-goods, etc., (very tastefully done). Spare set of propeller. Sale includes owners manuals & maintenance records. Highly recommended by listing agent!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Marketed as a serious fishing boat, the Sea Ray 440 Convertible (called the 430 convertible in 1988) is a scaled-down version of Sea-Ray's 460 Convertible built during 1987-88. A well-styled boat by the standards of her day with rakish lines and an aggressive profile. She was built on a solid fiberglass hull with prop pockets, moderate transom dead rise, and a generous 14-foot beam. With her Eurostyle interior the 440 is more family cruiser than fishboat. Her two-stateroom floor plan includes a wet bar and U-shaped dinette in the salon, a large master stateroom forward with a built-in vanity, and guest cabin with upper/lower bunks. The galley is down in this layout. The cockpit with direct access to engine room is large enough for a mounted chair. Additional features include a transom door, removable in-floor fish-box, cockpit shower, and a swim platform.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Hanging Locker to Starboard, Drawer Storage, Vanity to Starboard, Port / Starboard Overhead Gunwale Storage; Note Berth Updated w/New Fabric / Linens Guest Cabin Forward to Starboard w/Privacy Door, Upper/Lower Bunks, Hanging Storage Locker, Drawer Storage; Note Cabin Updated w/New Fabric / Linens Large Salon w/U-Shaped Settee to Starboard (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) w/Dining / Cocktail Table, (2) Barrel Chairs to Port, Wet Bar Forward to Port w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Entertainment Center Aft to Port w/Television & Sound System; Note Salon Updated w/New Carpeting, Window Treatments, Re-Upholstered Barrel Chairs Head Forward to Port (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Central Vacuum System Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Pressure Water System Blender Side-by-side Refrigerator / Freezer Coffee Maker Ice-Maker (Salon Wet Bar) Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Sum-Log (Depth / Speed / Trip-Log) GPS w/Chartplotter Radar (Open Array Antenna) Autopilot Sound System w/CD-Player
- (4) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger / Inverter Generator Emergency Start System (2) 12V Accessory Plug-In's (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Transom Door Snap-in Snap-out Exterior Carpeting Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Note Teak Aft Deck Cap Rail Sliding Salon Door
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint (Very Good Condition; See Photos) Canvas Package (Aft Deck Slant-Back Rear, Fly-Bridge Mooring Cover, Fly-Bridge Convertible-Top w/Full Enclosure; Note Fly-Bridge Enclosure New 2009) Horn (2) Spare Propellers Dripless Shaft Logs OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS ORIGINAL OWNER INSIDE HEATED STORED FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.