- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
RECENT $10k PRICE REDUCTION. ANXIOUS SELLER. OFFERS CONSIDERED.
The Chris Craft 480 Corinthian Cockpit Motoryacht is ideal for use as a spacious live-a-board and/or comfortable cruiser. She has a large aft deck for entertaining which blends the best features of a Sundeck along with a nice cockpit with large hydraulic swim platform that's great for fishing or accessing the boat from the water. "Lift Off" is Diesel Powered with reliable Caterpillar 3208's.
- LOA: 48 feet Beam: 14.75 Bridge Clearance: 12.83 feet Displacement: 34000 pounds
- Engine Model: twin Caterpillar 3208TA Hours: 2430 hrs Power: 375 hp each Cruising Speed: 20 knots @ 2500 rpm Max Speed: 24 knots @ 2800 rpm
- Fuel: 590 gallons Water: 160 gallons
- TWO STATEROOMS and TWO HEADS. AFT STATEROOM The owner's stateroom offers an Island queen berth with custom sheet set, dressing table and/or desk w/file cabinets, cabinets, drawers. Ensuite head (electric flush) with tub and shower. FORWARD STATEROOM Offers a large walk around full sized bed, sink and vanity on starboard side and separate head (electric flush) & shower on portside. SALON This yacht offers a large salon with L shaped couch, table and chair, mini blinds and valances. GALLEY Open galley down to starboard with U shaped dining area with sumbrella upholstrey. The area from the Salon to Galley is slightly modified from original to allow a more open flow from both areas. See photos 'n video. AIR CONDITIONED Throughout (3 reverse cycle units)
- CORIAN counters Stainless Sinks Roper Stand Up Fridge 'n Freezer Princess 3 burner electric stove w/oven Goldstar Microwave Coffee Maker Space Maker by Black 'n Decker Track Lighting Dinette U shaped w/sunbrella upholstrey Drawers 'n Cabinets Reverse Osmosis Water Filter system for spicket 'n ice maker
- Stainless Bimini, Sunbrella with Isenglass Lots of seating including area for lounging
- Raytheon R21X Radar GARMIN 230 GPS ICOM IC-M120 VHF Radio Richie Compass Powerdamp Plus Auto Pilot Trim Tabs
- Koehler 8 kw Genset 3 Reverse Cycle AC units 110 VAC and 12 VDC Electrical Panel 110 VAC Outlets throughout
- Walk thru entrance/exit to Hydraulic Platform Fresh 'n Salt Water wash downs Fish Cleaning Table Magma Grill Racks to hold dive tanks Spare Anchor (Fortress) Access to Generator
- Aft Deck
- Covered Deck with Table 'n Chairs Locker Box containing extra braided lines Two large Coleman coolers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Listing Broker Kevin Welsh at 321.693.1642 to arrange a viewing of this 1986 CHRIS CRAFT 480 Cockpit Motoryacht in Port Canaveral, Florida. See More Boats online at EDWARDS YACHT SALES Out of State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for up to 180 days with No Florida State Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for more details. Kevin Welsh Professional Yacht Broker EDWARDS YACHT SALES 321.693.1642 mobile 321.777.8326 fax Kevin@EdwardsYachtSales.com www.EdwardsYachtSales.com www.CatamaransFlorida.com www.SailboatsInFlorida.com www.FloridaTrawlers.com Skype Name: kevinyachtsales