- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 PFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 3-YEARS) BOASTING A LONG LIST OF UPDATES / UPGRADES THIS 1995 MAINSHIP 37 MOTOR YACHT IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Features Twin Marine Power 454 PFI (Port Fuel Injection) Gas Engine's (Closed Cooling) with only 550 original hours (Note Starboard Engine Rebuilt w/30-Hours). Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), (2) Heads (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower (Note Stall-Shower in Master), Kohler Generator, Windlass Anchor, Full Fly-Bridge Canvas Enclosure, new flybridge seat vinyl May 2014, Aft Deck Hard-Top w/Isin-Glass Surround, Garmin 4210 Multi-Function NAV System (Radar/GPS/Chartplotter/Fish-Sounder), Aft Deck Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator, Snap-in Snap-out Exterior Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Pride of ownership is evident in this vessel. . . Note Interlux Inter-Protect Epoxy Bottom, 4-Blade Props 2013, Custom Dash w/Garmin 4210 Multi-Function NAV System, Full Canvas Package, Owners Manuals. Owner is in the process of replacing the vinyl in the fly bridge, will be completed May 2014.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
The Mainship 37 Motor Yacht was quite an innovative design when she came out in 1995 with several unique features. Most small motor yachts this size have an open front windshield, but not the Mainship. This allows for a very unusual interior configuration with the step-down galley and dinette completely merged into the salon. The result is a truly cavernous main cabin area with a sculptured overhead and extraordinary headroom throughout. While the salon windows are located at head-level, there’s an unusual star- board side window at the dinette level opposite the galley. Given the extravagant salon dimensions, it’s hardly a surprise that the staterooms are small. The aft deck is also small, but the fly bridge is huge with a center line helm console and wraparound seating for eight. Because of her narrow side decks, a walk-through in the forward fly bridge coaming provides direct access to the foredeck. A hardtop was a popular option, and the molded boarding steps on either side of the aft deck are quite unique. A heavy boat with lots of free board.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Salon w/L-Shaped Settee Aft to Port (Converts to Berth), Dinette Forward to Starboard Aft / Master Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Hanging Storage Locker Aft / Master Stateroom Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator / Freezer (Full-Size) Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Garmin 4210 Multi-Function NAV System (Radar/GPS/Chartplotter/Fish-Sounder) Autopilot Sony AM/FM Stereo System w/iPod/MP3-Connection Note: Dash Completely Updated w/New Layout & Instruments
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger Kohler Generator Emergency Start System (3) 12V Accessory Plug-In's (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord's Dockside Cable TV Connection
- Bow Pulpit (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator/Ice-Maker Windlass Anchor Fender Holders Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Exterior Carpeting Note: Walk-Through Centerline Companionway on Fly-Bridge to Forward Deck! Radar Arch Aft Deck Hardtop w/Full Isin-Glass Surround Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint (Note Interlux Inter-Protect Epoxy Bottom) Full Canvas Enclosure (Fly-Bridge Convertible-Top w/Full Enclosure & Aft Deck Fiberglass Hardtop w/Full Isin-Glass Surround Halon Fire System Horn 4-Blade Propellers (2013) Starboard Engine Rebuilt w/Only 30-Hours Since Rebuild CURRENT OWNER OF 3-YEARS
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Mainship 37 Motor Yacht features a large, uncluttered flybridge with plentiful seating and storage. Wide molded fiberglass steps replace the standard ladders on the 37, offering safety and comfort. Bridge walk-throughs along with oversize handrails and raised toe rails add to safety. Belowdecks are custom cabinetry, thick pile carpeting and the finest in fabrics. A spacious salon, workable galley, easy to maintain heads and truly comfortable staterooms are incorporated to provide good flow and the most usable space afloat. Mainship motor yachts, part of the Luhrs marine group, is dedicated to bringing the best in design, comfort safety and reliability. Mainship's manufacturing processes include fabrication on-site of many components such as hard tops, rails, furniture and wiring, providing high-quality prompt delivery and a lower price at the dealer. Mainship's five-year protection plan is one of the best in the industry including a transferable limited hull warranty.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent David Hare directly at (330) 441-1349 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.