- 46 (ft.) 3 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Big Price Reduction!
UNIQUE FERRETTI 46 FLYBRIDGE MOTOR YACHT (FAST CRUISER).
ONLY ONE AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN USA
The Ferretti brand is the true incarnation of the sea-going tradition combining luxury yacht-building excellence and technological know how which has been consolidated over the years with the creative intuition and talent for innovation of the brands founder. Harmonious design and intelligent engineering are cleverly combined with a craftsmanship that only a Made-In-Italy product can possess – an expertise which thrives to this day.
Ferretti is a superb blend of the timeless appeal of Ferretti Yachts, the perfection and attention to detail.
Ever since 1968, the Ferretti brand has been the benchmark for boatbuilding and today is represented by three product lines, each with their own unique character and capable of meeting the diverse needs of boat owners all over the world, from planing flying bridge to semi-displacement yachts constructed in composite fiberglass.
At Ferretti the engineering skills needed to generate state-of-the-art products work in perfect harmony with the creative inspiration needed to conceive new solutions.
It is the fusion of being and doing.
Quintessentially Italian: know-how and a style like no other. Intelligenza Nautica Italiana.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Even though the Ferretti 46 is a compact motoryacht, her scale offers the comfort and safety of her bigger sisters. The performance essential to large yachts has not been missed, as this 46-foot craft is fitted with powerful Caterpillar 3208s boasting 435 horsepower each. Owners may choose whether to handle the craft alone, or if they prefer, to entrust the care of the vessel to a captain for whom there is a fully equipped crew's cabin. On board there is everything necessary for enjoying many of the benefits of a larger motoryacht while retaining the agility and maneuverability of a 46-foot craft. Life on board is characterized by a sense of refinement, whether it be from the finish of the teak in the cockpit, the view through the opening all-glass rear partition, or the convenience of the washbasin in the cockpit, and the davit for the tender.
- Standard and Optional Equipment
- Electronics Depthsounder Log-Speedometer Wind Speed and Direction Repeater(s) Navigation Center Plotter Autopilot Compass GPS VHF Radar Radar Detector Computer TV Set VCR DVD Player Radio CD Player Cockpit Speakers Inside Equipment Bow Thruster Electric Bilge Pump Manual Bilge Pump Air Conditioning Heating Hot Water Sea Water Pump Washing Machine Microwave Oven Electric Head Refrigerator Freezer Battery Charger Electrical Equipment Shore Power Inlet Generator Outside Equipment/Extras Teak Cockpit Hydraulic Gangway Davit Cockpit Cushions Swimming Ladder Cockpit Shower Radar Reflector Liferaft Cockpit Table
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Charlie Carricarte 305-773-0069 cell phone or email to email@example.com