- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
OWNER MAKES ANOTHER SERIOUS PRICE DROP OF $35000. 9/9/14. NOW $299,000. MAKING THIS FINE YACHT AN INCREDIBLE BUY. DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY.
GYPSEA is a must see for anyone interested in a Raised Pilot house cruiser that will turn heads in any marina. If you are interested in Alaskans or Flemings you should not pass by this stunning custom offering.
GYPSEA was stored indoors for 6 years and in the spring of 2013 moved to Jarrett Bay Boatworks yard in Moorehead City, NC where she received a beautiful complete Awlgrip paint job with dark blue hull and bright white topsides. The bottom was stripped and barrier coated and painted, fuel tanks were cleaned and scrubbed and filled, all systems were serviced, new batteries, Updated electronics, new Bimini top etc. See complete listing for recent upgrades to this beautifully stunning yacht.
- Interior Features & Layout Galley open to the saloon 3 burner Princess ceramic top stove with oven, electric DC Grunert top load freezer GE Hotpoint AC refrig/freezer, stand up overhead galley cabinets and full length pantry Panasonic Dimension 4 Microwave/convection oven Trash bin Starboard side deck access door Saloon L lounge with storage under Saloon drop leaf hi-lo table 5 Cruisair systems with heat Icemaker in saloon cabinet teak & holly sole throughout upper deck Engine room access from saloon hatch or walk in door from guest stateroom. The salon has a hatch and ladder access to a huge full beam storage area finished with fine teak cabinetry and storage bins. Included is a 24 bottle wine storage cabinet. Staterooms Island queen in bow cabin Convertible L shaped lounge in guest cabin which converts to queen bed. shared large stall shower 2 en suite heads abundant hanging lockers and drawers Pilothouse raised bench seat with dinette bridge access P & S deck access doors 3X windshield wipers overhead hatch
- Exterior and Deck features Full exterior, hardware off, Awlgrip paint job Summer 2013 transom door cockpit H&C shower Teak extended swim platform with large boarding ladder P & S boarding gates electric davit Bimini top, new 2013 New Garmin plotters, Pilothouse & F/B Maxwell windlass with rope & chain drums, 2 anchor system. Plow anchor with all chain, Fortress anchor with chain and rope rode. teak decks under covered areas side decks covered by hardtop Portuguese bridge stainless steel radar arch Pompanette helm chairs on bridge. P&S stainless steel engine air intakes
- Engine Room
- Engine Room details T/3208TA Cats, 435HP, increased cooling and lubricating systems dripless shaft logs fiberglass mufflers Racor fuel filters fluorescent lights drip pans engine alarms engine room air blowers and filters hynautic engine controls, 3 stations (upper and lower + cockpit) Reverso oil change pump Groco sea water strainers and sea cocks 2 X 400 gallons fuel tanks, painted mild steel 800 total
- A/C D/C ELECTRIC
- AC/DC Electrical features 50 AMP shore power with cockpit or Portugese Bridge hook ups 4KW Heart inverter with new AGM batteries 13.5KW replaced in 1999 1100 hours, sound shield All batteries replaced Summer 2013 Bonding system 20 gallon hot water heater
- F/B & Pilothouse Electronics Pilothouse & Flybridge: New Garmin plotter 220XL lower & 5212 upper helm Robertson AP 300X auto pilot, both stations Glendinning automatic engine synch, both stations Multi-function display, both stations Standard Horizon depth Aritsu RF712A radar, both stations Icom M-126 VHF radio, M-127 upper ACR spotlight upper & Lower helms Danforth Constellaion compass Weems & Plath ships clock & barometer Pioneer stereo system
- 29" props in tunnels account for the shallow draft and low angle drive. Full manuals for all systems Bright LED running lights. Toshiba flat screen TV Photos and hours as of 2/11/14
- $30,000 price reduction
- OWNER DROPPED PRICE $30,000 AS OF 3/26/14 MAKING THIS FINE YACHT AN INCREDIBLE BUY. DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Charlie King 954-614-0242