- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 L MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This is Sea Ray's Popular 330 Sundancer, a beautiful boat that is ready for some family fun. The boat is well equipped with 7.4L MPi's engines and a 4.5KW Westerbeke Generator. Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning. The electronics package includes a Raymarine C-70 GPS/Chart plotter, Garmin GPS, Autopilot ,Tridata, & VHF. She has Hydraulic steering, Macerator ,Crossover Fuel Injection System, Automatic Charging System. The galley is well equipped with a Microwave ,Stove, New Refrigerator, and she has a cockpit Ice-Maker
- The luxurious interior of this vessel is well equipped for comfort and room, with TV/DVD Player, Clarion Stereo with CD. Air Conditioner and a 4.5 KW Generator. She has Deep Pile marine carpet, a forward stateroom with a queen size berth and great storage. The cabin includes a full enclosed head with a shower, Vac-U-Flush head, vanity, mirror, and power vent, full galley, dinette, salon area and a full sofa that converts to a double berth with a privacy curtain to create a mid stateroom. Both 120v and 12v direct and indirect lighting and outlets are throughout the cabin. The interior and exterior are in excellent condition.
- Westerbeke 4.5 KW Generator 12 volt DC electrical system (2) Group 31 Diehard Platinum House Batteries (New Jan 2012) (2) Interstate Marine Cranking batteries Pro Mariners 30 Amp Electronic Battery charger Battery parallel switch 120 volt & 12 Volt electrical panel Shore power cord Navigation lights Remote Searchlight
- Raymarine C-70 Chart Plotter( Oct 2008) W/Navionics Gold Navigation Chip Garmin GPS Raymarine Tridata Speed/Log/depth ICOM IC-424 VHF Radio W/DSC (Mar 2013) Compass Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo system Up-graded JBL 180watt stereo speakers Magnavox TV/DVD Player
- S/S bow pulpit w/rails 35lb Delta anchor W/120' Chain Rode Lofrans up/down electric windlass navigation light swim platform w/ boarding ladder freshwater wash down system windshield washer & wiper Bimini & Camper Back enclosure Rayline search light w/ remote Electric engine hatch
- Air conditioning, reverse cycle (2) Automatic bilge pumps Bilge blower Automatic Halon fire control system Hydraulic wheel steering Trim Tabs Hurth V-Drives Fuel filters Fume detector Tilt wheel Power Pilot seat
- Electric Up/Down Windlass Bimini top Camper Back Canvas Enclosure (new Apr 2010) Swim platform w/ boarding ladder Transom Shower Power Helm Seat Factory optional Central Vacuum Cleaner
- BROKERS COMMENTS
- Happy Hours was purchased by current Owner in April 2008 since then he has done the following to improve and maintain the vessel: Replaced Kenyon galley stove heating elements with up-graded model May 2008 Purchased new Delta Anchor and replaced rode with 120 feet of all chain Oct 2008 Upgraded the Raymarine C70 unit with Navionics Gold navigation chip Oct 2008 Installed new Taylor Made interior snap-in carpet runners Sep 2009 Installed new front windshield canvas Oct 2009 Installed new Taylor Made Camper Back Canvas Apr 2010 Replaced upper and lower woodgrain dash panels with upgraded models Apr 2010 Installed all new exterior hatch screens and seals Oct 2011 Replaced house batteries with Diehard Platinum 31M ACMs Jan 2012 Installed new Barr exhaust manifolds and risers on both engines Apr 2012 Upgraded helm stereo speakers with JBL 180 watt speakers Apr 2012 Installed new energy efficient Norcold galley refrigerator Jan 2013 Replaced canvas sunshade unit with new model from Custom Canvas Mar 2013 Installed new ICOM IC-424 VHF radio w/DSC Mar 2013 Replaced all drive/accessory belts and raw water impellers Apr 2013 Replaced cabin stereo with new Boss AM/FM CD unit May 2013 Replaced interior lighting with energy efficient LED units Jun 2013 Replaced both props with new 17X17 bronze units Sep 2013 Most recent bottom paint and anode (zinc) replacement was performed in Sep 2013. All periodic and annual maintenance/repair work conducted by Tidewater Marine, New Bern, NC.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.