- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A rare opportunity to own the most maneuverable sportfishing boat in the world! The 33 L&H was repowered in 2007 with a new QSM-11 715 hp coupled with a Hamilton 362 jet drive. The boat draws only 18" of water and runs in 12" of water! Run across the flats! Super shallow draft! This boat was designed to catch light tackle world records. You have to experience the most maneuverable boat in the world to truly understand its possibilities. This boat holds the women's 6 lb test world record for swordfish. If you are looking for a super shallow draft sportfishing boat or the most maneuverable light tackle world record fishing boat in the world, here she is!
- Bridge Electronics
- (2) Furuno NavNet Vx2 GPS Plotter, 25 kW radar, 1 kW Airmar transducer sounder Simrad CE 33 GPS/Depth 6" backup Icom M-602 VHF Icom M-802 HF SSB Tri Autopilot Cummins Smart Craft display Kenwood stereo/cd Sirius radio (6) 6" Infinity speakers (1) 10" JL audio sub (2) Teezer reels 12V 150 watt Metal Halide underwater light on bottom for swordfishing (2) USA underwater lights 12V Zenon on transom
- Tower electronics
- Furuno NavNet Vx2 6" GPS, plotter, radar Cummins Smart Craft display Icom command mic Kenwood Aux remote controller Teaser reel control buttoms (4) LED spreader lights (2) forward (2) aft Engine start/stop switch (2) Stereo speakers 6"
- Jabsco head Curisair A/C below GE 12V microwave EZ2CY enclosure new 2014 Ozone air purifier Fresh water flush system for A/C 110 volt Headhunter saltwater washdown/tuna tube pump (2) 50 gallon in deck thru hull livewells with Rule 1100 saltwater pumps Fuel priming pump system 12V freshwater super blaster pump Flip up table Refrigerated drink box 12V
- Fishing Equipment
- Bluewater rocket launcher Bluewater helm button seats Lee single spreader riggers Under gunnel Birdsall gaff storage (2) 24 volt plugs in cockpit and bow Full Bausch/American custom tower Jump seats in tower Aftco reel seat for teaser welded in tower Custom built in Plano tackle box cabinet (12 boxes) Transom door Teak coaming boards Fresh & salt water spigots in cockpit Custom built 13 rod locker storage built-in to hard top with locking door. Fits 13 12' flyrods fully assembled 12 stainless Taco rod holders under hard-top Rod hangers below for (4) 80's, (4) 50's, (4) 30's
- Cummins 2007 QSM-11 715 hp in-line 6 cycle Hamilton 362 jet drive Phasor generator 560 hours
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.