- 55 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
If you are looking for luxurious living aboard with all the room you can ask for in a STABILIZED boat that is as well maintained as it is beautiful, then GRASSHOPPER is a boat you will certainly want to consider. This perfectly appointed vessel has generous and beautiful outdoor areas for dining and relaxing (new fabric on cushions and new exterior canvas) and the most comfortable salon and dining room you can find on a boat of its size. The interior has also been updated with new fabrics and furniture.
The galley arrangement allows the cook to not only have incredible views while preparing meals but also to be a part of what's going on by opening the teak wood shutters that cover the pass through between the salon and galley. The four staterooms, three baths, laundry room and stand up engine room complete the package. Hull sides weregel coat spray painted in 2013 so the entire boat shines in more ways than one! There is a custom teak staircase from the salon to the bridge that is not found on similar models.
There have been many upgrades in the past two years that make this boat a great value.
- GRASSHOPPER has three living areas. The top deck has a generous spaced flybridge with steering station, large U shaped settee with new fabric on cushions, a large dinghy deck that is easily accessible and is set up for a 13' Boston Whaler tender, a double bimini providing shade for the living area as well as the helmsman. The main living area is accessible by a staircase from the bridge and through the pilothouse/galley. It has a full glass windows that opens onto the back deck that is amply large for line handling, seating to watch the sunset and a gas grill for barbecuing. The generous salon windows are decorated with custom wood blinds that are color coordinated with the wood walls and lovely joinery work. The open floor plan boasts a voluminous salon with built in storage settee and a lovely dining room that seats six and can easily accommodate eight. The dining area flows into the expansive galley with full size refrigerator freezer and granite counter tops. There is a louvered pass through that can close off the galley for a more intimate dining experience. The galley then flows into the pilothouse with settee and curved stair case to the living quarters. Salon is carpeted, galley and pilothouse have new (2013) wood floors. The settee in the pilothouse was also reupholstered in 2013 in black leather to match the helm. Before the master at the bottom of the stairs from the salon, there is a door that allows entry to the laundry room and then on through to the engine room that has full stand up and walk around room. The living quarters has a very nice sized VIP guestroom forward with a queen island berth and ensuite bath. Aft of the VIP are two nice sized guestrooms, one with a double and one with bunks. These two staterooms share a bath that is accessible from both staterooms. All staterooms have ample closet and storage space as well as lovely joinery work. The owner's stateroom is accessed by a staircase from the salon. The huge master has a king berth, beautiful built in cabinetry and a corner settee. There is a door from the master that goes through the laundry room to the stand up engine room.
- Pilothouse Electronics
- A large pilothouse with bench seating upholstered in leather (2012), good visibility and opening doors on either side. The pilothouse has a new wood floor that wraps around in to the kitchen for a seamless appearance making the already large spaces seem even larger. Wood floors installed 2013. Furuno radar Furuno navnet GPS Simrad auto pilot Northstar 800 GPS All engine gauges Bennett trim tabs Naiad stabilizer controls International depth sounder ICOM VHF Davis Weather monitor
- A beautiful galley with granite counter tops, solid wood floors installed 2013, U-shaped with windows all around for a great view and plenty of light. It is a joy to cook in this galley. The appliances are all black and match the granite counter tops. Double stainless steel sinks GE four burner electric stove GE convection oven/microwave GE trash compacter Kitchen aid, double door, full size refrigerator/freezer with water/ice dispenser Ample storage and shelving
- Engines, Electrical and Mechanical
- The engine room is neat and tidy. Has ample head room and walk around area. All systems accessible. There is a spacious laundry room leading to the engine room with W/D stack unit (washer needs work) and a work bench along with good storage space. Detroit 8V92s, 2500 hours Onan 20 kw generator with 5538 hours Air seps Block heaters, independent of engines Racor filters Five reverse air units Naiad Stabilizers Two 50 amp power cords with Power Reel to extend and retract Six house batteries, new in June 2013, these batteries start the starboard engine and generator Four batteries, new in June 2013 that start the port engine Battery selector switch, batteries can be paralleled to all to start either engine Two battery chargers Two 50 amp power cords
- U shape seating/dining area with new cushions and new bimini canvas Upper helm with electronics, covered with new bimini canvas Easily accessible dinghy storage area with chocks Davit has been serviced with new control "brain" circuit board and new remote control - 2014 Windshield cover, wipers Tide rider ladder with teak handrail and small boarding ladder Bow seat with new cushion unholstery Ideal electric windlass with chain and CQR Bow pulpit with rails Dunnage box on bow Four fender holders on bow Stainless steel safety rails Fresh water wash down on bow Power hook up on port and starboard Swim platform and ladder Electric remote search light
- Broker's Comments with list of recent upgrades
- GRASSHOPPER is a joy to have in our listings - she is so beautiful, well cared for and such a liveable vessel that we may not have her long, however. If you are looking for a spacious liveaboard we encourage you to come visit this boat right away! New gelcoat waterline to rub rail (2013) $30k New Biminis and upper deck cushion upholstery (2013) $4k New Batteries (2013) New leather upholstery on pilot house settee (21012) New galley and pilot house wood flooring (2013) $3k Diesels were serviced with new hoses, pumps, etched and cleaned (2013) $5k
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES