- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6.0 MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 360 Mariner has become an all-time favorite thanks to its contemporary styling and distinctive single-level floor plan. For entertaining, the cabin includes a generous, full-beam salon and available sleeping accommodations for five. As an added convenience, the luxurious head compartment includes a spacious stand-up enclosed shower.
Two integral stairways lead to an enormous bridge with comfortable seating for eleven. Welcome your guests in comfort with a wet bar, port and starboard lounges and aft four-wide bench seats. The control console has full instrumentation and a wraparound windshield. In addition, the 360’s large cockpit provides ample room to enjoy an afternoon filled with relaxation or water sports. The integrated transom platform includes a stowaway ladder for easy in and out water access.
This particular Mariner 360 is equipped with the upgraded Crusader 6.0 MPI 375hp FWC engines that have only 90 hours on them. She has been very lightly used and has been well taken care of by a very attentive and knowledgeable owner.
Call today for more information or to schedule a personal showing.
- Vessel Overview
- Spacious single-level interior is designed for entertaining family and friends on a grand scale. Her full beam salon features posh Ultraleather seating, large dinette, high gloss cherry woodwork, full entertainment center and large galley area. Her extra-large head contains a separate stall shower and her party-time flybridge can easily accommodate a small crown with ease.
- Main Salon Features
- Open up a new level of comfort for family and friends with spacious, full-beam salon that features an L-shaped, Ultraleather lounge and entertainment group that includes a TV and AM/FM/CD stereo. A dinette with an accompanying lounge and cherry wood tabletop provides another opportunity for guests to gather. L-shaped Ultraleather lounge converts to double berth with storage below Panasonic 22” LCD TV Flex Vision DVD 4000 12V automatic player Clarion XMD3 AM/FM/CD satellite stereo Clarion DCZ 625 6 disk CD changer Clarion remote mounted control pad Sliding tinted glass entrance door, aluminum frame, secures open and closed with screen Carpeted entry stairway with solid cherry risers, electronically actuated to provide forward access to engine room Central vacuum system with easy access Décor matched window bolsters (3)beveled, cherry wood frame mirrors Décor matched curtains DC distribution panel, 12V safety systems Electrical outlet Stainless steel grab rail over entry stairway (6) halogen recessed overhead lights Rocker light switch (2) storage cabinets Cherry wood counter tops with raised edge
- Galley Features
- All the ingredients for a five-star meal are included in a galley that features an electronic range with built-in microwave for timely food preparation. Abundant storage and an upright refrigerator and freezer unit create plenty of space for kitchen supplies. Easy to maintain wood plank flooring makes cleanup effortless. Princess 2 burner electric range, smooth top Nova Kool refrigerator/freezer, upright Sharp microwave oven Black and Decker space saver coffee maker Granite surface counter tops (5) Halogen recessed overhead lights Translucent, lockable hatch – pass through to bridge Wood flooring Designer décor Full size stainless steel under mount sink Rocker light switch Cherry wood soffit with mirrored bottom Fluorescent light over sink Electrical outlet (5) Storage cabinets (2) Storage drawers Hull port light with screen
- Dinette Features
- Upgraded storage under dinette seating (2) curved bench seats Cherry wood table, adjustable height with aluminum base (2) Halogen overhead lights Stereo speaker AC/DC distribution panels Rocker light switch Décor matched window bolsters, Duette blinds Fresh air exhaust fan
- Master Stateroom Features
- Queen size pillow top island berth with innerspring mattress Embroidered sheet set with Carver logo Flat Screen TV Dedicated 12,000 BTU air conditioning unit (2) Cherry wood end tables (2) carpeted berth step ups (7) Storage cabinets (2) Storage drawers (2) Halogen sconce reading lights (2) Hanging lockers with automatic lighting (2) hull port lights Overhead hatch, lockable, with screen Anchor chain locker access panel Electrical outlets Private head access Designer décor Solid cherry wood entrance door (3) Halogen recessed overhead lights
- Head Features
- VacuFlush pedestal head with 20 gallon holding tank Shower stall with integral bench seat Bi-fold shower door with matching side lights Removable shower head (2) Cherry wood entrance doors from stateroom and galley Exhaust fan and air conditioning from master stateroom (3) Halogen recessed overhead lights Medicine cabinet with mirrored doors and shelves Storage cabinet with mirrored doors and shelves Hull port light with screen Nonskid sole (2) Mirrors on each entrance door Rocker light switch Toilet paper holder and towel ring Décor towel set Electric outlet Vanity with solid surface counter top and integral sink
- Flybridge Features
- Electronics arch, aluminum with Awlcraft acrylic urethane top coat (3) lounges: two triple wide, port and starboard with underneath storage, one aft seats 5 adults (5) Electronics arch access plates Self-draining walk surface Wet bar with self-draining sink, 2 prep surfaces and stainless steel grab rail Wrap around windshield with stainless steel frame and side vents Lockable hatch, pass-through to salon (3) recessed courtesy lights with exterior switches (10) recessed beverage holders Ice maker Helm/bridge air conditioning Full canvas enclosure Rudder angle gauges (2) each digital LCD displays: tachometer, hour meter, engine oil pressure, engine coolant temperature, engine battery voltage, fuel usage, fuel trip usage and engine diagnostics Recessed courtesy light Rocker switch controls Molded fiberglass dash with brushed aluminum accents Tilt steering wheel (2) Stereo speakers with remote control Access panel to helm wiring 12V adaptor DC circuit breaker panel for helm electronics Storage locker Swivel pedestal helm seat with arm rests Companion swivel pedestal helm seat with arm rests (2) fuel gauges
- Electronics and Helm Features
- Raymarine 300 GPS and chartplotter Raymarine ST60 instrument displays Raymarine 215 VHF Jabsco remote searchlight Maxwell Freedom 800 automatic remote windlass Ritchie flush mount illuminated compass Electric trumpet horn
- Electrical System Features
- Kohler 7.3 kW generator with 110 hours, sound shield and dedicated series 31 battery (2) 30 amp shore power connectors (2) Marinco 50’ shore power connections CATV and phone dockside inlets, each with 50’ cord Wiring system is tinned copper, color coded and labeled Charles C-charger 40 amp battery charger Charles C-charger 15 amp battery charger AC/DC distribution panels with magnetic circuit breakers, integral bilge blower controls, AC volt meters and AC ammeters (2) dedicated 31 series batteries, 650 amp cold crank, (1) ship service, (1) generator Battery master disconnect switches Battery restraint brackets and boxes GFCI outlets Seaward 10 gallon water heater
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Crusader 6.0 MPI, 375 HP fresh water cooled engines with only 90 hours Structural engine mountings – reinforced stringer mounts with gusseted, angle steel plates (2) bilge blowers, 4” at 420 cubic ft/minute – 12V (4) 1,500 gph bilge pumps, (3) automatic/manual, (1) automatic Acoustical and thermal insulation with vinyl vapor barrier Engine oil change system Temperature and oil pressure engine alarms Automatic fire suppression system, FE241 (3) High water bilge alarms Galvanic isolator/zinc saver Low VOC smooth white gel coated bilges Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioning systems with dedicated shore power connector – 16,000 BTU in main salon, 12,000 BTU in master stateroom and 12,000 BTU for bridge Cutlass bearings, synthetic rubber composite Exhaust mufflers on engines and generator (2) 125 gallon aluminum fuel tanks Bennett stainless steel trim tabs Fuel crossover system Sea Star hydraulic steering Internal sea water strainers Aquamet 1.5” diameter propeller shafts Rudders and struts – 421 manganese bronze Tides Marine SureSeal self-aligning shaft seals Dripless shaft logs Zinc sacrificial anodes
- Brokers Comments
- If your shopping list includes a late year model 350 or 360 Mariner then this one has to be seen before making any decision. The owner’s plans have changed making this a tremendous value in today’s market. This Mariner is fresh water kept, clean inside and out, and only has 90 hours on her upgraded Crusader 6.0 MPI 375 HP engines. They have been barley broken in. Come take a look for yourself as it will please the most discriminating boat buyer. Financing, insurance and transport options available upon request.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- If you would like to be updated on price reductions on this boat or new listings that are similar to this boat, please click here. Your email address is secure and will never be shared. We utilize the easy, safe one-click unsubscribe if you decide to discontinue our emails. GET EMAIL UPDATES