- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 L
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
ODYSSEY III is a fine example of the Sundancer 370. Well-kept and ready to cruise. The owner’s change of plans dictates her sale. All engine and generator maintenance has been completed and recent bottom paint, she is in turnkey condition.
- Cruising Speed: 20 Max Speed: 31
- Fuel: 275 Fresh Water: 70
- Entering the vessel you will find a large galley/salon with curved breakfast bar to port and large curved sofa with removable dinette table to starboard. Forward of the galley is the head with separate shower stall. Forward is the master stateroom with island queen bed, hanging lockers, ample storage areas, and small settee /vanity. The mid cabin doubles as a day salon and can be converted to a full sleeping area. Neutral colors throughout the interior add to the overall warmth.
- NORCOLD refrigerator and freezer Kenyon 3 burner electric stove top Panasonic microwave oven Black and Decker Spacemaker coffee maker Faux granite countertops Ample storage and pantry storage areas
- Raymarine RD418D 18” digital radar dome Raymarine ST70 autopilot control Raymarine X-10 Corepack unit Raymarine C90W widescreen multifunction display Raymarine B60-20 transducer E series Raymarine Raystar 125 Plus GPS sensor Raymarine ST70 multifunction instrument display Raymarine DSM digital sounder module
- 12v DC system 120V AC system Onan generator with sound shield Newer batteries and selector switches CO2 detectors 30 Amp battery charger Battery parallel switch Panasonic 15" TV/VHF in main cabin and Forward stateroom Clarion AM/FM/CD with 6 disc changer
- The aft cockpit has a large U-shaped seating area that comfortably seats eight. The cockpit has a smaller settee along the port side that can seat an additional two. The wet bar is complete with sink, refrigerator, cutting board, and storage. The two-tier swim platform has enclosed rope and fender storage. There is an inflatable davit system attached to the lower platform. The cockpit has a windshield defroster and cockpit heater. ** NEW CANVAS 2011** Bow pulpit and rails Shower on swim platform Lofrans windlass with remote control at helm JABSCO spotlight with sunbrella cover Coast Guard safety package Kenwood 6" stereo speakers in cockpit (4)
- **Replaced port engine 2011, port about 75 hours, starboard about 1125** **Replaced manifolds and risers 2011** Emergency engine stop Marine Air ac/reverse heat units with electronic controls (2 units) Vacu-flush head with holding tank Automatic bilge pumps Bilge blowers Bennett trim tabs Fireboy fire suppression system Recent engine upgrades
- Brokers Remarks
- "ODYSSEY III" is a fine example of the Sundancer 370. Well-kept and ready to cruise. The owner's change of plans dictates her sale. All engine and generator maintenance has been completed and recent bottom paint, she is in "turn key" condition.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES