- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre 340-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
1 OF ONLY 6 BELIEVED TO HAVE BEEN BUILT WITH A FLY-BRIDGE THIS WELL CARED FOR AND NICELY EQUIPPED 1973 BERTRAM 38 MOTOR YACHT IS A MUST FOR CONSIDERATION -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
***2014 MARINE SURVEY ON FILE.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 7.4-litre 340-hp Gas Engine's w/Borg Warner Velvet Drive Transmission. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), (2) Heads (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower (Note Stall-Shower in Master Stateroom En-Suite Head), Onan Generator, Windlass Anchor, Upgraded Sound System w/iPod/MP3-Connection, Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Mooring Cover, Lower Helm Cover, Aft Deck Factory Hardtop w/Full Isin-Glass Surround), Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Depth Sounder, GPS/Chartplotter, Radar), and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Current owner since 2008. Inside heated winter stored. Updates include, new lower helm seat, fly-bridge seating rebuilt & re-upholstered, swim platform rebuilt & professionally refinished. Interior soft goods updated (new carpeting, wood sole in galley, rebuilt & reupholstered salon sofa, designer linens / spreads in staterooms, master stateroom head w/custom finished vanity counter & updated fixtures. Note 4-blade propellers, spare prop shafts, Interlux Micron Extra bottom paint. Boat truly shows in above average condition throughout. Pride of ownership shows. Highly recommended by listing agent!
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Drawer Storage Underneath Berth, Hanging Storage Locker, En-Suite Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Master Stateroom Aft w/Privacy Door, Twin Berths, Vanity on Centerline w/Mirror & Drawer Storage, Drawer Storage Underneath Berths, Hanging Locker Forward & Hanging Locker to Port (Large), En-Suite Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower; Note Custom Vanity-Top, Designer Linens, etc. Large Salon w/L-Shaped Sofa Forward to Starboard (Note Sofa Rebuilt & Reupholstered), Dining / Cocktail Table, Sliding Deck House Window Surround (Note Tracks & Felt Replaced), Power Panel Access & Sliding Storage Cabinets to Port, Interior Carpet & Padding Replaced. Note Cherry Wood Sole in Galley Canvas Carpet Runners on Steps into Salon Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units)
- Stainless Steel Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Side-by-Side Refrigerator & Freezer Stove (Electric) Oven Microwave Oven Power Vent
- Compass VHF Marine Radio (Upper & Lower Station) Depth Sounder Fish-Finder Radar w/Dome Antenna GPS/Chartplotter (Garmin) AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection
- (3) Batteries (2) MAIN Battery Switches Battery Charger Onan Generator (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Emergency Start System
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor (2) Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink & Refrigerator Cockpit Table Windshield Vent Fender Holders Aft Deck Hardtop w/Full Isin-Glass Surround Swim Platform (Rebuilt and Beautifully Refinished) w/Boarding Ladder Forward Deck Mast w/Anchor Light & Remote Control Spotlight (Note Hailer & Radar Dome on Face of Fly-Bridge)
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint (Interlux Micron Extra) 4-Blade Propellers Spare Propeller Shafts Halon Fire System Horn (Air), Dual Trumpet Dripless Shaft Logs ORIGINAL OWNERS MANUALS INCLUDED MAINTENANCE RECORDS 2014 MARINE SURVEY CURRENT OWNER SINCE 2008 INSIDE HEATED WINTER STORED FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.