- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Repowered with a pair 2006 Mercury Verado outboard motors with only 630 hours total use to date. A fast Center Console with a roomy cuddy offering performance, fishability, and air conditioned cabin accommodation’s built on a Donzi performance hull. Flush cockpit is arranged with twin in-deck fishboxes, 50-gallon transom livewell, transom bait station, under-gunwale rod storage for eight fishing rods, 12 rod holders total, transom raw and fresh-water washdowns. Console houses a stand-up head w/shower. The cuddy cabin features a small galley, V-berth, rod storage-racks, small refrigerator and sink. Rocket launcher helm seat w/4 rod holders, Grand Slam Taco Outriggers, T-top, hot water heater and shoreline A/C round out this "Ready to Go" family or fishing boat. Please see full specifications for complete list of equipment. All maintenance records available on physical inspection.
- The forward cuddy cabin sleeps 2 comfortably. Small LED Combo Flat Screen Television/ DVD Player in Cuddy Cabin Marine Air System Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Dockside There is a head and shower in the center console. Molded steps up to the bow. 23 degree deep "V" hull designed by Donzi makes her a high performance ocean machine. The aft cockpit is very large with 2 insulated sole fish boxes. Bait prep station, complete with 50 gallon recirculating live well. Six stainless steel flush mounted rod holders. Top gun style Grand Slam by Taco outriggers. 5 gold rocket launchers in the transom and has rod storage in the gunwale to accommodate 8 rods. Large console with stand up head and shower and a large helm seat to accommodate 2 adults.
- Sink. Dockside and water pressure system. Icemaker
- Electronics & Navigation
- ICOM IC45 VHF Uniden Depthfinder Garmin GPS map 541s Raytheon Depth/Fish 1750 Stereo w/Speakers Cockpit Lights on T-top Anchor Windlass Full Mercury Instrumentation Cruiser Compass Fuel Transfer System Saturn Compass Kickhaefer Controls/Cables Trim Tabs 110V/30Amp Service Macerator
- Electrical Mechanical
- 30 Amp Shore Power Fuel Transfer Pump Bilge Pump High Water Bilge Pump 120V AC 12V DC Dual Batteries with Switch Converter Electric Windless (does not work) Spreader Lights Electric Horn
- Deck & Hull
- Her deep V-hull with a narrow beam and her rakish bow pulpit and colorful graphics add to her sleek appearance. The Bimini's flush cockpit is arranged with a pair of in-deck fish boxes, under gunwale rod storage and cockpit coaming pads. A 50 gallon live-well and sink are built into the transom and a standup head and shower are fitted within the center console. Standard Kiekhaefer controls and recessed K-plane trim tabs. Windlass, Ice water dispenser, wash downs, rocket launchers, outriggers Canvas T-Top T-Top Rocket Launchers – 4 Leaning Post w/Backrest with 4 Rod Holders Overhead Electronic Box Cockpit Bolsters Stainless Steel Bow Pulpit Anchor with Chain and Rode Forward Helm Seating with Storage Underneath Salt Water and fresh Water Washdowns Stainless Steel Pull-Up Cleats Bait Well Washdown System Self Bailing Cockpit Tackle Station Large 50 Gallon Recirculating Live Well Bait Prep Station with Sink Built in Rod Holders Under Gunwale Rod Storage Coaming Pads Cushions Transom door Molded Steps to Bow
- Repowered by a pair of 2006 Mercury 275 HP Verado engines with only 630 hours total use. Full Mercury engine instrumentation at the helm. Total Power: 250Cruising Speed: 38Max Speed: 45+
- Video Presentation Links
- 3 4 Pro-Line Bimini 97 Exterior Presentation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyv1fwUs_70 34 Pro-Line Bimini 1997 Helm Details http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD6oLcqI49k 34 Pro-Line Bimini 1997 Cuddy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwJHUnv5ySc 34 Pro-Line Bimini 1997 T-275 HP Mercury Verado 2006 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYeaP7RdDk4
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Interested parties can click on this link www.affiniti-yacht.com 34’ Pro-Line Bimini 1997 and proceed to the "Affiniti Listings" tab to view this fine vessels videos and additional photographs. Depending on your Internet connection the load time will vary. Contact Central Agent Craig R. Travis @ 561-212-6154 or email@example.com to schedule your personal inspections or with any questions that you might have. Discover the Affiniti Advantage!