2005 33' Hunter 33
Low Hours 300 hrs
Great Weekender / Bay Area Cruiser
Priced to Sell
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 437.00 sq ft I : 37.33 ft J : 10.83 ft P : 36.50 ft E : 13.83 ft Working Sail Area : 625.00 sq ft
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The underbody of the 33 mirrors Henderson's other Hunter designs in the recent 41 and 44-foot models. Bringing the beam well aft to provide interior space, but not sacrificing performance has worked extremely well in his innovative designs. The deck is wide and workable without intrusions. The cockpit can hold a crowd under sail or at the dock, but is also set up to sail easily single handedly. Accommodations include a large, aft master stateroom with plenty of storage and headroom. The galley is complete with Corian® counters, a two-burner range, icebox and a deep, single basin stainless steel sink. Even the non-skid dishware is included. Entertaining or fortifying the crew is easy in a massive salon and guests will appreciate the privacy of the forward v-berth stateroom.
- Cockpit Storage Lockers Halyard Stowage Wells Hinging Helmsman Seat Integral Cockpit Grab Rail and Fold Out Table Integrated Wheel Console Including: Lewmar® Direct Drive Steering System w/Single Lever Engine Control, Wheel Brake, Lighted Compass, & Stainless Steel Wheel Guard Folding Lewmar Steering Wheel Manual Bilge Pump Walk-Through Transom
- AC and DC Electrical Outlets Chart Table Dinette Converts to Double Berth Everwear® Laminate Cabin Sole Fully Enclosed Head w/Shower & Vanity Handrails (2) Hanging Lockers Private Aft Cabin Private Forward Cabin Selected Hardwood Trim
- Built-In Trash Receptacle Corian® Countertops Gimballed 2 Burner Stove w/Oven Front loading refrigerator/freezer Stainless Steel Sink 5 Gallon Water Heater Pressure Hot & Cold Water Microwave
- Automatic Engine Fire Extinguisher with Engine Shutdown Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarms Emergency Tiller
- 29 hp Volvo Engine with Saildrive and 2 bladed prop 300 Hours Diesel
- Electrical & Electronics
- AC/DC Switch Panel Battery Charger Shore Power Cord Ample Battery Power Cabin Lighting CE Certification Deluxe Engine Panel w/Alarms & Hour Meter Electric Automatic Bilge Pump Hot/Cold Pressure Water System Multiple AC Outlets in Cabin Tank Gauges for Fuel, Water & Waste Navigation Light Package Raymarine Electronics 435 Color GPS Speed & Depth Autopilot VHF Radio Cockpit Remote VHF Stereo System
- Anodized B&R Backstayless Rig - Selden ® Boom Vang Dual Single Line Reefing System 110% Furling Jib w/Acrylic Suncover Inboard Jib Track w/Adjustable Cars Internal Halyards Led to Cockpit Jib Furling System Large Roach Mainsail w/Flaking System Mainsail Cover - Hunter Pac Mainsheet on Arch (2) Single Speed #16 Self-Tailing Winches w/Handles (2) Sets Triple Line Stoppers and Organizers Windex® Wind Vane
- Deck, Hull, & Rigging
- Anchor Roller & Anchor Well Balsa Cored Hull Sides, Solid FRP Bottom & Structural Grid Reinforcement Bronze Through-Hull Fittings Below Waterline Double Lifelines w/3 Gates Integrated Swim Platform w/ Swim Ladder Maxguard® UV-Inhibited Gelcoat Molded-In Nonskid Walking Surfaces (3) Opening Hatches (4) Opening Ports Stainless Steel Bow Pulpit Furling Genoa Selden Mast w/ In-Mast Furling Main Solid Boom Vang All Lines Lead to Cockpit Dodger & Bimini Folding Wheel for Easy Cockpit Access Cockpit Shower Cockpit Cushions Stern Sailing Seats TURN KEY READY!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call for a Showing Today!!