This yacht was custom built for her owner per his specifications. It has been well maintained throughout the years to keep her in great shape. Set up as a coastal cruiser she will give her new owner a boat that is ready to go immediately.
- Main Salon
- The main salon has two pull-out settee berths. Above the port and starboard settee there are storage cabinets and bookshelves. Centered is a teak dining table with folding leaves. Aft on port side is a hanging locker and storage cabinet, followed by the navigation station and quarter berth. The freshly finished teak and holly cabin sole run the length of the boat.
- The U shaped galley has been freshened up with a new white Formica top. Deep twin stainless steel sinks with fresh and salt water available. Gimbaling stainless steel three burner propane stove with oven. DC refrigeration / freezer system with ample room for extended cruising. Dry storage next to sink. Lockers behind stove area.
- The v berth forward has drawers below, shelving above, and storage underneath. Coming aft you will find a large hanging locker to port. There is a fan for ventilation.
- The head has a stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water and a shower attachment. The head is new as of 2012. Grated teak floor with drain for shower. Ample storage in cabinets.
- Twin anchors off of teak platform. Jib boom for staysail. Dorade vents over v berth and main salon. Large opening hatches over v berth and main salon. Bronze ports around entire cabin top. Teak grab rails run along cabin top. Traveler bridge over companion way allows cockpit to be clear from main sheet. Raised teak platform behind helm for better visibility. Boat has stainless steel frame for dodger.
- Electronics & Helm
- Furuno radar in nav. area with Radome on mast. Single sideband radio in nav. area with backstay antenna. VHF radio and speedo located in front of nav. table. Robertson autopilot control head located near binnacle with 6” compass and stainless cover. Wind, depth, and speed instruments on bulkhead at forward end of cockpit. Cover for binnacle and custom teak and stainless steel wheel.
- AC/DC distribution panel located in galley area 30 amp shore power provided with 12 volt DC for ships power New battery charger 2012 12 Volt stereo system. Shore power cord
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Perkins 4108 diesel engine.
- Sail inventory includes main, genoa, staysail, spinnaker and storm jib. New stainless steel life lines 2012. Harken roller furling head stay.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.